Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has put out 16 vlogs this year , how many hours work is that ? poor soul must be exhausted

Reactions: 1
The last vlog I didn't watch properly I have now and I'm utterly disgusted that she has used Delilah as part of this AD for money she is the lowest of the low using her daughter, and filming her bedroom again Delilah playing up for the camera prancing around on tiptoes Rhiannon just couldn't wait to film to keep all these weirdo strangers happy and I have said repeatedly the girl sounds stupid on camera talks like a robot her and her mum are both wooden and unnatural

Reactions: 3
She has no morals and no conscience at all. Someone help that poor child.

Also, she's gone quiet again. Who has such an easy job?

That last vlog proves what most of us in here is saying she is using Delilah for content.She could have done the AD without using her adults use that to, this girl is 6 now and her friends are going to start chatting about her , why would you put your kid in that situation and share to strangers it's despicable 🤮, and yes she is in hiding again 🙄🤯

Lol she liked Blake Lively’s post about calling out people who share & post children photos online… while she shared her daughter’s whole life on the internet for strangers to see, such a hypocrite :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So she is alive then 👌, any of her followers that are in here snooping SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU she has not done a story for nearly two weeks you are getting took for mugs ..And yes what a fkn hypocrite 😂 every vlog is full of her kid 🤬

Back with a Ad vlog that needs approved of course

And as standard she's been "drained"

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I honestly believe Rhiannon is the worst of the lot. Only posts when she has an ad. Outside of this, nothing. She doesn't mention ad anywhere but the comments section. She uses her daughter to make money. She doesn't interact or engage her audience. She's so bleeping insincere.

Reactions: 8
I honestly believe Rhiannon is the worst of the lot. Only posts when she has an ad. Outside of this, nothing. She doesn't mention ad anywhere but the comments section. She uses her daughter to make money. She doesn't interact or engage her audience. She's so bleeping insincere.
And the most fragile of them all too, a tiny poke probably bruises her for weeks. Does duck all all day long yet always feels drained and unwell. God forbids she has to step out in the real world she would not last half a day

Reactions: 5
Is Rhiannon on a different time dimension in Roland Rat Towers? she's waiting on approval this week for the vlog, well today is the last day of the week so why didn't she post that comment on around Monday

Reactions: 2
I take it this is what Rhiannon liked 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂she has her kids life on YT from day1 and makes a living from it 😂😂😂.She must be cracking to have liked this I swear 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20220923-135951.png

my profile pic says it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.