Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're not Rhiannon and she's not you so comparing lives and symptoms is pointless. We're here to discuss Rhiannon, not other members. I'm commenting on Rhiannon's life and my comments are based on what SHE posts (not you). We've all had problems with our mental health but comparisons are pointless. Our experiences are so different. Stick to the topic at hand, don't compare. We can only comment on what we see and all I see isRhiannon using and manipulating her followers (both are not common symptoms of depression by the way).
Oh, okay.

I think I was just being human and giving some grace to Rhiannon, as I understand that life can be hard sometimes.

Even the most privileged and wealthy people can suffer mental illness. Mental illness is non discriminatory that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh, okay.

I think I was just being human and giving some grace to Rhiannon, as I understand that life can be hard sometimes.

Even the most privileged and wealthy people can suffer mental illness. Mental illness is non discriminatory that way.
Talking down to fellow members and trying to educate them on mental illness is ridiculous and not needed. We're commenting on Rhiannon and how she uses mental illness to justify not producing work until ads are involved. If anything, you should feel utterly offended. You've been through it yourself, doesn't it bother you that she uses it to defend her crappy, manipulative behaviour?

Reactions: 5
Talking down to fellow members and trying to educate them on mental illness is ridiculous and not needed. We're commenting on Rhiannon and how she uses mental illness to justify not producing work until ads are involved. If anything, you should feel utterly offended. You've been through it yourself, doesn't it bother you that she uses it to defend her crappy, manipulative behaviour?
You were also talking down to me in your comment, but go off.

I wasn’t justifying Rhiannon’s excuses. If you actually read my comment, I said that for her it is a culmination of mental illness, laziness and manipulation.

Reactions: 8
The new vlog is full of Delilah , this young couple just can't stop exploiting their child it's disgusting

I wonder if she's going to communicate with a possible perv in the comments tonight ?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The newest vlog felt more like her older self, whilst it was still featuring D, it had more going on like shopping, concert and sunflowers.
It also felt like she “wanted” to vlog, if that makes sense…there wasn’t as much complaining about never having anything to vlog or being exhausted etc!
If only we had more regular uploads and more genuine interaction from Rhi but it’s too much to ask someone who hates her job☹

Also, a banana isn’t “substantial”😂 That part made me wonder if she’s eating enough food as she does seem super thin these days!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ugh imagine going to a gig on a Sunday night and actually leaving quite early and complaining how the next day was a complete write off and that it took her days to recover 😂😂 most people have a normal job to go to and just get on with it rhiannon! The level of entitlement and ignorance she has is unreal

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t know what she possibly has to complain about, she is so blessed with a beautiful & healthy family, a decent first home, no money worries, has the luxury to go out and do pretty much what she wants whenever she wants it.

She’s very very lucky to be living such a blessed life and using her selective anxiety as an excuse to make her life seem harder than it is just seems so sad. I’m not trying to diminish the impact of mental health but we all know what she’s like…
The thing is anxiety is selective in itself. It can effect you in different ways and it can change daily and nobody else has the right to tell somebody what they are or are not feeling.
Also, the fact she puts out ads even though she is struggling in other areas means nothing. It’s her job so she is going to push herself to do things that will earn the most money and maybe not do other less important things. That makes sense to me.
The same way somebody with any other job would maybe push themselves to do what’s necessary and then crash out on the rest after it caused anxiety. Anxiety and other mental health conditions can look like complete laziness because they are disabling and it looks like you are doing nothing but your mind is in overdrive which is tiring in itself.
To say she has nothing to complain about as if that means she has no reason to suffer mental health issues is ridiculous. Doesn’t matter how “easy” your life is it can still effect you greatly. I see a lot of people saying they “know what Rhiannon is like”, however nobody knows what goes on in another persons head and how they are struggling.
The only big issue I have with Rhiannon is her continuing to be an influencer as her full time job as she’s clearly not up to it and isn’t able to care for her followers, it’s very lacklustre she puts no effort in at all. Also, the way she shows Delilah as her main content doesn’t sit well with me, she even has Delilah talking to the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ugh imagine going to a gig on a Sunday night and actually leaving quite early and complaining how the next day was a complete write off and that it took her days to recover 😂😂 most people have a normal job to go to and just get on with it rhiannon! The level of entitlement and ignorance she has is unreal
As someone with an anxiety disorder i can relate 🫣🙈

As someone with an anxiety disorder i can relate 🫣🙈
same here, I also have an anxiety disorder and really struggle after busy days. Maybe that’s why it rubs me up the wrong way because not all of us have the luxury of having as many days off as we want 😭

same here, I also have an anxiety disorder and really struggle after busy days. Maybe that’s why it rubs me up the wrong way because not all of us have the luxury of having as many days off as we want 😭
I’m with you on that one 😞 when you work full time 5 days a week then just have two days on the weekend to cramp everything in you just wish you could have a day to unwind but no it’s back to work and the cycle continues

The thing is anxiety is selective in itself. It can effect you in different ways and it can change daily and nobody else has the right to tell somebody what they are or are not feeling.
Also, the fact she puts out ads even though she is struggling in other areas means nothing. It’s her job so she is going to push herself to do things that will earn the most money and maybe not do other less important things. That makes sense to me.
The same way somebody with any other job would maybe push themselves to do what’s necessary and then crash out on the rest after it caused anxiety. Anxiety and other mental health conditions can look like complete laziness because they are disabling and it looks like you are doing nothing but your mind is in overdrive which is tiring in itself.
To say she has nothing to complain about as if that means she has no reason to suffer mental health issues is ridiculous. Doesn’t matter how “easy” your life is it can still effect you greatly. I see a lot of people saying they “know what Rhiannon is like”, however nobody knows what goes on in another persons head and how they are struggling.
The only big issue I have with Rhiannon is her continuing to be an influencer as her full time job as she’s clearly not up to it and isn’t able to care for her followers, it’s very lacklustre she puts no effort in at all. Also, the way she shows Delilah as her main content doesn’t sit well with me, she even has Delilah talking to the camera.
Her job is not putting out ADs, her job is vlogging and ADs are an added bonus. It literally makes no sense financially to only do ADs, she’d be making a lot more if she consistently did both. Also, ADs are not necessary as she can refuse to do partnerships.

I never told her how to feel, I just said that I think she has a lot to be grateful for. My point is that she complains more often than she expresses gratitude. I’ve suffered severely with mental health for a large part of my life, many times I’ve had to do in-patient for extended periods of time but that doesn’t mean you should complain constantly, I’m sure that’s quite draining.

EVERYONE has it hard, it is so embarrassing and out of touch with reality to have such a blessed life and be constantly complaining the way she does. She literally complains about everything, including the fact she was lucky enough to have a work-from-home job in the midst of COVID when some people couldn’t even get home early enough to tuck in their kids. It’s a matter of perspective and she doesn’t seem to have any.

She mentions having bipolar here 🤔
Yeah, she mentioned her GP diagnosing her with “mild” bipolar (GPs can’t diagnose psychiatric illnesses) and that she told them she wasn’t going to be taking medication, which if you have bipolar or know anyone with bipolar, you know that’s near impossible.

Reactions: 3
She needs to get a proper diagnosis of what's wrong with her , if there even is 🤦 ... Depression ? Anxiety ? Now bi polar ? how many more years is this going to go on without getting proper help ?

Reactions: 2
She needs to get a proper diagnosis of what's wrong with her , if there even is 🤦 ... Depression ? Anxiety ? Now bi polar ? how many more years is this going to go on without getting proper help ?
She always says she’s getting help or going to be but nothing seems to have come of it she’s getting worse. It’s like watching a train crash in slow motion.

Reactions: 1
She always says she’s getting help or going to be but nothing seems to have come of it she’s getting worse. It’s like watching a train crash in slow motion.
I'm beginning to think this suits her not getting a proper diagnosis, so she can just duck and dive when it suits her and fly the anxiety , and depressed flag even though she has not even been fkn diagnosed with it and is on no treatment for it that we know of ?

I think her mum's got a lot to answer for ? why's she not taking her in hand to get this sorted ?

Last edited:
To be honest gps aren’t much help. It’s rare to get an official diagnosis by a psychiatrist unless you have a more serious mental health disorder. From my experience gps will usually label you as sounding like you are anxious or depressed and offer talking therapy or medication after a 3 minute phone call. I don’t know why she doesn’t pay for a private assessment she has the money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.