Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skipped through the entire vlog about D's party prep. There wasn't a single good bit! Yawn.

I caved because I love to see her flustered and repeating herself and watching her with this hair tic putting it behind the 👂 but then quickly gets a bit Infront to cover them it's bloody hysterical 😂 I'm going to count on the next vlog in 4 weeks because that's the ads by with how many times she does it

Reactions: 1
Her story with her selfie. Why does she look so bleeping drained? She does duck all 🤯 she's loiking terrible nowadays. She can sleep all day if she wishes.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She looks like Roland Rat with nanny Mcphees tooth today 🤦😂, nice to see she has her hair a bit different
Screenshot_20220803-150433.png

And she looks in her 40's

Why does she do that with her tooth ? isn't she seeing what we see 😂

No I don't want your horrible dungarees I'm not fkn Jimbob Walton
Screenshot_20220803-153320.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks SO old! She could legit pass for 40+. You know, one of those super skinny art teacher types who forage for berries and cure their IBS and with natural homeopathic meditation rituals or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Celine Dion has always been old looking to and now she has finally came out and admitted her eating disorder she has had for many years ...it does make you wonder 🤔

Reactions: 4
She used to wear quite a lot of makeup in her teen years so that probably didn’t help her premature ageing. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to age gracefully but she’s not even 30 yet and looks like she’s in her mid 40s.

I remember she looked so young when she was pregnant with Delilah but all that ageing seems to have hit her all at once.

Reactions: 4
She looks SO old! She could legit pass for 40+. You know, one of those super skinny art teacher types who forage for berries and cure their IBS and with natural homeopathic meditation rituals or something.
Pretty sure that's her mum to a T

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I get the impression she is trying to get Delilah grown up before her time ..I'm sure she would prefer MacDonalds or KFC what 6 year old doesn't
Screenshot_20220804-143035.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I get the impression she is trying to get Delilah grown up before her time ..I'm sure she would prefer MacDonalds or KFC what 6 year old doesn't View attachment 1471606
Just noticed D was asking for ham! Rhi did say she was ok with D having meat if she asked for it (Doug eats meat) but I've never really seen it in the vlogs before. Usually just salmon or tuna.

Reactions: 3
I thought it odd they gave her pancakes instead wasn't she offered a alternative savoury dish like a ham toasty ? I think Rhiannon won't want her eating meat tbh

An I wrong in remembering a time where Rhiannon said she wouldn’t be filming Delilah’s birthday anymore?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.