Rhiannon Ashlee #4 Hiding her chin with her poker straight hair whilst lounging in her £675 chair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should her shoulder bones be protruding like that? She's definitely lost some weight.
I personally think she's very underweight .. people can still be thin without having bones protruding , she could be eating normal around Doug but when he's not there which will be a lot as he works she could be basically starving herself ? and that's when she's losing the calories weight

Her thumbnail was her eating pizza people with a eating issue usually like to be seen on camera eating to deflect the issue ( speaking from experience )

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her face gets more long and horse-like by the day. She’s always been a funny looking thing but she’s looking kind of, well, ugly these days! 🙊

Reactions: 3
Rhiannon’s awful tattoos are the reason I waited until I was out of my late teens and early twenties to get tatts.

Reactions: 6
A few wobbly days ..what was wrong not enough ice in her coffee ? or the fact she's put out 3 vlogs so close together obviously just because of ads though
Screenshot_20220727-212859.png

• Haha
A few wobbly days ..what was wrong not enough ice in her coffee ? or the fact she's put out 3 vlogs so close together obviously just because of ads though View attachment 1451474
She’s always feeling wobbly 🙄 like I said before there’s always something wrong with the bloody woman. She just needs to get a grip. She needs to get out more and connect with the outside world a bit because she lives in a little bubble. Yeah she goes out to exercise, but flowers and coffee but I think she needs a job that requires her to get out the house and interact with normal people so she feels a part of the real world again.

She’s lost touch with reality and a lot of bloggers seem to be feeling trapped in this weird lifestyle they made from themselves. It’s such an unhealthy way to live especially when you been doing it for almost 10 years and you’ve become so comfortable being lazy and getting paid a decent amount for it.

Sometimes we all need a social media break but it’s almost impossible when that’s literally your job …

How long is Rhiannon planning on deteriorating online for ? 5 more years 10 more years?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No one seems to be driving her in a different direction unless her mum is ? Doug is enabling this car crash because it helps their mortgage to , she looks dreadful she looks in her 40's the strain of being a influencer when you are a shy hermit is catching up with her and she has the added pressure of Delilah possibly wanting all the vlogs with her in to go private but I don't think that will happen as she's grooming and encouraging her with the camera to be a big head

Making money from your kid is exploitation
Screenshot_20220727-223055.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
She always claims that she “had a few questions” about certain things…why does she feel the need to claim this in almost every *sponsored* or *affiliated* plug?! It’s so transparent at this point. Who the duck is asking where a child's mushroom cardigan is from?! Just search on google, you’ll get a tonne of results, and probably more affordable than the overpriced tat she’s flogging

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s so feeble. Like a Victorian lady who is always fainting and having attacks of the vapours.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is like a old lady with her back hump it looks like she has slight curvature of the spine ?

Seen this on another exploiters thread sounds familiar and Wally still has the practically naked thumbnails of Delilah up and she's not a baby in them
Screenshot_20220728-105213.png

Screenshot_20220728-110235.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She always claims that she “had a few questions” about certain things…why does she feel the need to claim this in almost every *sponsored* or *affiliated* plug?! It’s so transparent at this point. Who the duck is asking where a child's mushroom cardigan is from?! Just search on google, you’ll get a tonne of results, and probably more affordable than the overpriced tat she’s flogging
I’ve always wondered how she manages to get so many affiliate links ? Even with brands she hasn’t worked with. She seems to have an affiliate link for almost everything. I fell like if she didn’t get something back from linking stuff she probably wouldn’t bother wasting her time doing it in every single video …

Reactions: 4
Because you can't swing a cat in the tiny overcrowded front room ..the floor is daft though why's she not sat at the old table ? you would think she was a toddler crawling around on the floor

This might be a strange comment but why is Delilah’s hair NEVER down? It’s always in braids and I don’t get it. Maybe it’s because of lice but it does not need to constantly be in a protective hairstyle? You can buy products to prevent lice, there are literally so many other things she could do. Its almost like she can’t be bothered to style it so she just braids it all the time.

She will need to wear her hair up in school because of nits , and when my daughter was young I used to keep hers up most of the times because it was like rats tails otherwise as kids don't care about keeping it tidy at that age but I did notice Rhiannon makes a point of zooming in on her braids as if it's a new thing 🙄
This admission about the Ads proves she's knows and we know she's only comes out when they are due..and this is the last for a while so it will be Delilah's birthday boasting in about a month and back to her lazy ways until the bus loads of ads are due again and amazing brands my arse it's only because they are paying you
Screenshot_20220729-174113.png

Last edited:
We all know she’s only been posting on her stories recently so that she can get these ads out 🙄 it happens every time.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This seems to be the theme on a lot of threads surely legislation will come in to protect these kids from getting exploited for money
Screenshot_20220729-181927.png

Reactions: 1
Why is she even pretending she has any shame? We all know this is what her act is and anyone who doesn’t is just as dumb as her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.