Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chances of Dylan and his friends finding this forum are slim to none versus Rhi discussing her family’s medical history and all sorts of personal info for thousands of followers on YouTube and Instagram. Will and Bella didn’t get to choose to tell the world they had autism,their own mother did that for them so I don’t feel too guilty speculating on the fact that she has misleaded viewers about her family (I do respect that Dylan deserves his privacy but this wouldn’t be being discussed if Rhi wasn’t treating it like it was a bad thing and using clever wording to get round the topic).

just seen on her Disney post that she said ‘daddy of four actually wore some of the Disney T-shirt’s I bought!’ I mean I doubt those T-shirt’s are cheap-must he nice to be able to just buy things on tue off chance someone wears them.the denim royalty jacket she wore on her Disney channel is 80 pounds! How often is she actually going to wear that?!

Rhi is really attractive and has a lovely figure but the Disney dresses just looks silly to me. Bella is getting very grown up and is a cutie.

Reactions: 3
Can't be against the rules to discuss children, considering all the other threads on here lol
I've stopped watching Rhi, she's beyond boring. One thing I will say is her tip about storing all the bedding in one pillowcase was handy haha

Can't be against the rules to discuss children, considering all the other threads on here lol
I've stopped watching Rhi, she's beyond boring. One thing I will say is her tip about storing all the bedding in one pillowcase was handy haha
Oh yes the pillowcase tip is one I now do :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
She must be raging she spent a fortune on that Disney cruise now every naff mummy influencer is on it as a gifted trip.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely it’s for content-I highly doubt she would have bought all those outfits if it wasn’t going on insta/YouTube. It’s ridiculous and so far removed from the person I originally followed. Her content is either disney/putting a wash on/talk about her work and what she has to do. Sorry but even if my husband,who I love very much, was telling me every step of his work day I would have to tell him to duck up. Why do influencers think we care about them having to edit a video or upload etc. I’m certainly not sharing the mundane tasks of my job with anyone,so why do they think we care? Is it to imply they are SUPER BUSY AND HAVE SO MUCH TO DO?
I’d be gutted spending all that money on a holiday and clothing just for content if my viewers were as low as hers

Yep I agree. It’s a shame as I think If she shared more then she’d get a wider following. In no way do I expect her to disclose personal info like the kids school etc, as that should definitely be kept out of the public eye but when she shows so much of her children, why is she so secretive when most celebrities and verified bloggers and online influencers share their homes, the city they live etc meaning they can share more about family days out, recommendations etc. It’s just all getting very boring and samey samey isn’t it which is a shame because I actually do enjoy her parenting hacks and tips etc which I why I began following her in the first place but it’s all getting so boring now, I find myself skipping past her insta stories.
I wish she’d share the lows of parenting, the rough days, the shouty days - because surely, her life can’t be as smooth sailing with 4 kids as she portrays! That’s why people whinge about her now, because it’s so obvious that she hides so much. I like the Instagram influencers that show their true selves, show us on their bad days - it makes them sooo much more relatable!

she has every right to choose what she shares and what she doesn’t, but I think if she was perhaps more Honest, she would go further.
This is why I stopped looking at her content. I subscribed to her because I’m a mum who is always looking for tips to be organised or routines etc but she’s just got really boring. The content is absolutely rubbish and I can’t take to someone who takes their children on a holiday and takes no part in it because they are more bothered about getting the clip for a bunch of random strangers. Bloody awful

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s got all dressed up .. is this honestly what daddy of four is wearing ‘out out’

DAE6B7D2-74F3-4A0F-8DB5-FCFF968FADDF.jpeg

• Heart
Is his wardrobe the only one she doesn’t control? I’d expect a shirt at least for out out.

Reactions: 1
My husband dresses like that. He doesn’t give a tit 😂 so I can’t really talk. Not sure about the boots though, especially untied 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah my husband wears a t-shirt & jeans for out out :cautious: also I have the same dress as Rhi 🤭
I liked seeing her outfits & the voting part on insta stories. Tbh I thought most of her dresses weren't good but there was 2 or 3 that were nice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.