Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her insta am gona watch the YouTube channel but could someone please explain what rhi was on about?

The thing about ā€œinfluencersā€ is that they canā€™t seem to accept that people can have a negative opinion of them or disagree with something they say/do without making them a troll. Theyā€™re far too quick to throw around the word ā€œtrollā€. I donā€™t doubt some people go to far and are trolling, but sometimes people just donā€™t agree and it doesnā€™t make them a troll.

Reactions: 6
Just came here to discuss her stories about online forums and trolling. It makes me so angry and now thereā€™s one person out there who was a troll who said they came here or somewhere similar for validation we must all be like that?
Actually Rhi, my friends dont follow the same people I do and things donā€™t wind them up as they do me, so I come here to see if people have the same opinion as me and usually they do.
Iā€™m in no way jealous of a person whoā€™s thread Iā€™ve commented on here, and Iā€™m in no way seeking validation.
Seeking validation is putting your entire family on the internet and then feeling upset when somebody says something remotely negative no?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, I agree with what & how everyone has put their thoughts into words. Not everyone is a troll or jealous on here or elsewhere. I think she will hold onto those awful SJs delusional lies so as to make her feel somewhat better about anything critical said regarding her. Trust me Rhi, you don't have trolls!

Reactions: 2
Trolling is posting nasty messages directly to the person or on their page. Really evil mean things. I personally would never directly contact anyone to say anything awful to them. But posting on a public forum that they can *choose* to read is not trolling. Commenting on here to say her fringe is annoying or it's insane how much effort she puts into the ridiculous matching outfits is NOT trolling. Sure it may not be nice to read about yourself but she doesn't have to. Same goes for the SJs - most of the backlash they receive is because they used cold water torture as a punishment for their toddler and because they constantly exploit their vulnerable children's privacy.

Reactions: 7
Seriously so were all sad and jealous šŸ¤· shouting out about the sacconejolys she needs to get a grip she puts her familys life online and then makes out everyones a troll if they dont agree with her... I get the feeling rhi is abit control freak šŸ’Æ

Reactions: 7
have you seen her video ok what she brought in sainsbury I think it was omg talk about wanting to get a free Disney trip.

Reactions: 1
She's still begging for engagement and now she's trying to cash in on daddy of four DIY videos?

She's still begging for engagement and now she's trying to cash in on daddy of four DIY videos?
I can't belejev she now trying to build him a channel for what so he can stay at home with her and beg for free tool stuff

Reactions: 1
Her youngest daughter Zara was so annoying in the last video opening William's presents, she should stop her.

Reactions: 4
Wtf DADDY OF FOUR šŸ˜‚omg she must be desperate for views and interaction because DADDY OF FOUR looks like a grumpy oul fart to me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf DADDY OF FOUR šŸ˜‚omg she must be desperate for views and interaction because DADDY OF FOUR looks like a grumpy oul fart to me šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
He just always looks like he doesnā€™t want to be there. The way he takes the mick out and embarrasses her is so painful to watch!! I think she should just take the hint rather than practically forcing him to make his own channel to boost her following

Reactions: 3
I just read in one of her recent posts that she hasnā€™t been in a shop or the car all year ?! Didnā€™t realise she was shielding

I just read in one of her recent posts that she hasnā€™t been in a shop or the car all year ?! Didnā€™t realise she was shielding
She must have been getting food deliveries she could have done click and collect

Selfish mare taking delivery slots that vunerable people actually need and cant get she is well capable of going the shops she has not said she has any major underlying conditions why she shouldnt shop she wants everything in her control im sure daddy of four could watch the kids while she done the food shop šŸ¤”

Selfish mare taking delivery slots that vunerable people actually need and cant get she is well capable of going the shops she has not said she has any major underlying conditions why she shouldnt shop she wants everything in her control im sure daddy of four could watch the kids while she done the food shop šŸ¤”
I know this infuriates me ! Weā€™ve really struggled to get slots for my Nan who lives a good 2-3 hours away from the closest family member. Sheā€™s extremely vulnerable as is in her late 80s. Wouldnā€™t have been a problem if selfish people who are perfectly capable of either themselves or their partner getting to the shops would just think of others . Thereā€™s huge pressure on online shopping services right now and limited slots so I wish people would stop just looking after themselves and consider the vulnerable .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.