Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she has been getting the home deliveries since before the pandemic and yet still had builders at her house to build the extension, cos ya know that's how shielding works :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Sure she has been getting the home deliveries since before the pandemic and yet still had builders at her house to build the extension, cos ya know that's how shielding works :rolleyes:

Yeah when she caught covid and had no idea where from... It's like she didn't acknowledge all the work men in her house building the must have exstention before Christmas thinking a bit of plastic sheeting would stop contamination. Her husband was working with the builders then coming into the house after being in the exstention with them 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I just read in one of her recent posts that she hasn’t been in a shop or the car all year ?! Didn’t realise she was shielding
She goes in the locol Co Op all the time, when the kids were back in school in September , she was in there virtually every day as I used to see her coming out/going in

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She goes in the locol Co Op all the time, when the kids were back in school in September , she was in there virtually every day as I used to see her coming out/going in
She's so false, not miss perfect at all

Rhi obviously manages daddyof4's page aswell this woman would all but sell her granny for views shes such a control freak 🙄

Reactions: 5
Yeh I think that’s pretty obvious she still goes to a shop, there is no way the fruit and salad in her food shop lasts a whole week as it’s not much. She’s bull shitting if she says she’s not been to a shop at all.

I think having a shop delivery once a week is just completely lazyness I'm sorry buy you are taking up space for vulnerable people or people who are shielding. I'm sorry you drive a car and you can easily do a evening shop at night at some point u put the kids to bed early enough. I am not gona lie I do have a delivery slot booked for once every 3 weeks in my house hold but I only started doing this as my partner caught covid in Jan and we was not allowed to leave the house and now I get worried that if any of us get ill we can't go out again and now me and my family are in shielding again as I have a operation coming up and can't go out so pre booking slot for us was all we could do but if I see I can go out that week I will change the slot for another 3 weeks also I buy all my heavy stuff on that booked slot as covid has left my other half with a long recovery process and I have asthma so carrying everything up the stairs gets my breathing bad. I think she needs to do more shops in the shop and only book the slots if needed.

I am really hating this whole none birthday present thing I feel like the kids are disappointed with there none present gifts.

I honestly don’t get why she gets up so early, it’s absolutely ridiculous!! She makes out she’s so busy and always things to do but she is just an influencer. Drives me up the wall!!

Reactions: 6
If she actually managed her time well she wouldn't need to be getting up so early. I would understand if she was just a morning person but she very clearly isn't.

I wasn't sure about her husband the first time I saw him in a video but the more I've seen of him I think he's funny, obviously very dry sense of humour!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wasn't sure about her husband the first time I saw him in a video but the more I've seen of him I think he's funny, obviously very dry sense of humour!
I agree. I think he will keep her grounded, she has fierce notions

I think he’s great,as you say very dry sense of humour-it can come off that he’s a grumpy git but I think he’s funny. They are soooo different though

Reactions: 5
I think he’s great,as you say very dry sense of humour-it can come off that he’s a grumpy git but I think he’s funny. They are soooo different though
Yeah talk about chalk and cheese! He looks a lot older than her too - like her dad almost. He deserves a medal for having to listen to her shrill voice every day - he probably just zones out!

I actually really like her husbands sense of humour, I think he’s quite funny. I don’t know how he puts up with Rhi. He’s so laid back and Rhi is a control freak and must be a nightmare to live with

I watched a vlog of hers from maybe 2 years ago recently she looked so much younger and seemed so much more laid back then it was when she had no fringe ..

I think these Instramgers /influencers get so caught up with wanting to make it big they probably dont even realise themselves how desperate and control freak they start to come across ,rhi's hubby always looks exhausted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.