Rhi, Mummy of Four

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are tons of videos showing how to trim your fringe evenly. Why can't she just watch them & move on 🙄

Reactions: 1
I have little experience regarding autism but do have knowledge of raising my own 3 now grown up daughters. Whilst it is important to establish routines and a core set of rules/expectations it is more important for kids to develop their own interests and skills. The ability to relax is as vital as the need to do homework and music practice etc. Rhi’s children appear not to be allowed to do that. It’s like army manoeuvres when they come back from school - this here, that there, do homework. It’s a huge shame as everyone, kids included should be able to be themselves in the safety of their own home environment. Sometimes doing nothing is good for everyone.

Reactions: 3
The extension looks a mess. Really cheaply done. How does the husband stand the pink and grey colour scheme throughout the entire house and the ballerina/fairy pink xmas trees.

Reactions: 2
The extension looks a mess. Really cheaply done. How does the husband stand the pink and grey colour scheme throughout the entire house and the ballerina/fairy pink xmas trees.
I don’t mind the extension, I don’t like it from the outside but she’s also gonna shove a load of IKEA stuff in there which will Look ridiculous and unnecessary

I don’t mind the extension, I don’t like it from the outside but she’s also gonna shove a load of IKEA stuff in there which will Look ridiculous and unnecessary
Yes I meant mainly from the outside it looks rubbish. Don't like the sliding doors, narrow windows or the island position.

I think that grass is supposed to hold up well though, much better then trying to grow actual grass and the kids be running all over it.
I wonder what the test result will be.

I dont know if she has Covid but if your ill rest for god sakes, throw on a movie for the kids and lie on the sofa. You aren't letting anyone down by not doing a vlog 🙂

Can the eldest son or husband not do some laundry at all? She acts like it's some kind of highly skilled task that only she can do.

It really is pathetic- every housework task is done with so much drama and emphasis. I love to see her cope with a full time job and keeping the house clean

Reactions: 4
Imagine getting yr kids to dance in front of the washing machine on a daily basis. The sooner the better those kids rebel and tell her to feck off.

Reactions: 4
She has covid Zara hasn’t. She needs to put the camera down and rest, no need to be making content right now

Maybe she’s picked up from the tradesmen she’s had in whilst doing her extension or kids bringing it home from school

So does this mean that all of them in the house will get sick with it now cos you can't really quarantine from your kids in the house?

Maybe,maybe not.
I've known people in households where one has it and none of them have caught it and others where they've all caught it.

I'm really shocked she's positive. It really looks as if the whole family just don't go out and haven't for most of the year and she has been careful, unlike most other instamums who gallivant around. I guess one of her children has brought it home from school and been asymptomatic. Scary.

I hope she has a proper rest to get better. She doesn't need to keep up with this schedule when she has covid!

Whilst I like their kitchen, I feel the rest of the house is too clinical and a bit cheap looking - white, grey and pink only and it needs a bit more colour and personality. Perhaps some nicer pieces of furniture not from IKEA.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.