Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have lots of things to say about the whole clothing situation but I think we all are on a similar page. However you can't help think she is so rigid that she can't admit she packed badly. I would have gone to the springs and brought some warm clothing and laughed.

Anyway did anyone clock what she said at the end of her latest video. She said they are getting the Disney cruise line to take them back to the airport. Do you think she realises she is going to be at the airport for nearly 8 hours? The buses leave by 9/10 am. The flights back to London are normally 1900 onwards 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We are off in 12 days! 🙈 I’m coving all weathers🙈 hopefully it will warm up since the locals like PMM keep saying its “chilly”

luckily my two haven’t grown huge amounts since the last trip so I’ve need minimal amount of new stuff 😄
---
Have lots of things to say about the whole clothing situation but I think we all are on a similar page. However you can't help think she is so rigid that she can't admit she packed badly. I would have gone to the springs and brought some warm clothing and laughed.

Anyway did anyone clock what she said at the end of her latest video. She said they are getting the Disney cruise line to take them back to the airport. Do you think she realises she is going to be at the airport for nearly 8 hours? The buses leave by 9/10 am. The flights back to London are normally 1900 onwards 🤣
I think shes wasted some days too… they didn’t fly out till the monday… they should of flown out on the Saturday or even Friday since the kids apparently haven’t gone back to school yet since last year! Then flown home on Saturday not the Friday 🤷‍♀️ thats what i would of done

Reactions: 2
She has gone very quiet on insta? Did she not pay for ship wifi?
You'd think a person who thinks she is an "influencer" and who's job is social media she'd spend the $20 odd dollars for her "work". She really hasn't got a clue. Don't worry MCO airport has plenty of WiFi for when she's there for 8 hours on Friday 🤣😈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I often wonder who pays to see her videos early on patreon?. Are they mad ?.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You'd think a person who thinks she is an "influencer" and who's job is social media she'd spend the $20 odd dollars for her "work". She really hasn't got a clue. Don't worry MCO airport has plenty of WiFi for when she's there for 8 hours on Friday 🤣😈
Why is she at the airport for 8 hours? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Because she’s getting the shuttle from the cruise to mco. Won’t need any special assistance if your kids have hours to get to the departure gate.

8 hours in Orlando and they’re going to sit at the airport 😭
Go to the mall… get yourself a Cheesecake Factory hun.

exactly a chilled easy day with some fun food
In the USA for a second time and still have not left the Disney bubble 🥱
Go to International Drive, Universal City Walk, Kissimmee, Shopping Outlets, Target, Walmart, World’s Largest McDonald’s
The opportunity to produce some actual interesting content.

Reactions: 5
She must be having a melt down if she can’t get online and I bet the kids are having so much more fun unless she’s still wafting the camera in their faces.

Reactions: 4
I wonder what the Americans thought of manic rhi on the ship 🚢

Going on holiday with her must be exhausting

Reactions: 3
Watched her latest video on how to game the Disney DAS system. She literally uses the disability system as if it's some great hack that she's discovered. It is absolutely infuriating!

Firstly, she says that having 'difficulty queuing' is a symptom of autism. That is really misleading as autism and the way it manifests in individuals is complex, so whilst it's true to say that some people with autism may struggle to queue, it certainly isn't universal. Her children don't show any signs at all that they struggle with queuing beyond what would be expected of neurotypical children of the same age. Children generally hate queuing and get bored easily. The fact your kids didn't want to sit at your computer painstakingly prebooking attractions with you is not evidence of the fact that they struggle to queue. I wouldn't want to sit alongside you whilst you did that either as it is super boring!

Secondly, the tips on how to make the most of the DAS are in really poor taste when DAS exists to allow disabled guests to access the parks in the same way as other guests and it is not intended to give them a superior experience. It is clear that Rhi uses the queuing time to have meals, go shopping etc so that effectively she can get on loads more rides than other guests that can't queue and eat three course meals simultaneously. Disney really need to crack down on this as it is blatantly unfair and will encourage people like Rhi to use the service even when they don't need it.

Finally I watched the Paddy McGuiness documentary last night about his autistic family. His wife Christine reminded me so much of Rhi. The only difference was Christine was more honest and open than Rhi and seemed to genuinely want to understand her autism. I felt like she didn't necessarily view autism as a negative, inferior trait in the same way Rhi does. This is why Rhi can't begin to confront her issues as underneath it all, despite what she says, she believes that autism is a negative thing and she couldn't be the all controlling, uber organised matriarch holding it together for her family if she conceded she needed support too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just discovered her - and just being nosey. Is the husband a LOT older, and whose son is the older teenager? Both of theirs or just hers/his?