Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kid hasn't seen Will in school this week, or Rhi walking through the playground to pick up the girls

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She did say in the announcement video that their trip falls during half term… why lie ? she just making herself look stupid! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Think they are off over the weekend. Another 2 weeks of her manically running around like a lunatic and dressing them all for every single park/restaurant, while jumping the queues at every opportunity

Reactions: 3
She can clean however she likes along with many things but I just can’t believe the dumb stuff she actually shares online has she not yet learnt???

Oh jeeze…look out orlando you have Mo4.. sam 4 god and danny dalimore heading off today 😆

Whats the chances of a meet up 🙈

10 suitcases is very excessive. But then again they’ve probably taken 14+ lounge fly bags

Reactions: 7
It doesn't help that all her suitcase are small, why does she not buy bigger cases so she can fit more in. Even if she needs to have them Disney you can buy some decent large Disney themed cases.

Reactions: 3
What is she wearing🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️🤣 does she not realise how ridiculous she looks, my kids would be so embarrassed if I dressed up like that !!

Reactions: 6
She looks so uncomfortable in that Alien dress 🙈🙈 im currently packing for our trip to disney which is actually in welsh feb half term unlike liar liar pants on fire Rhi 😆 we dont do matchy matchy… i pack disney themed and non themed stuff and the kids plus husband can pick what they want to wear 😁😁😁 its a holiday not a fashion parade!

she’s obsessed with Disney bounding, what’s wrong with wearing a lightweight T-shirt and shorts and comfy shoes and a jumper if it gets cold

Reactions: 2