Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t imagine the only time I take my kids out is for a press trip or social media. Makes me feel ill. Especially as she abuses the DLA system. I would do anything for a normal day out like they are ABLE to have, not that they have normal days out with cameras in their faces, but they could, but Rhi won’t and Daddy of four won’t stick up for them. I get high rate DLA etc but even with that and “perks” I still can’t manage my disabled daughter without the help of another adult, but no willing adults. My kids miss out on so much. She takes everything for granted, misuses her privileges and doesn’t care about anybody but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find Rhi so incredibly manipulative! She projects a completely different 'Rhiality' from what we know to be true. Examples:

Rhiality: all four of her kids have inherited autism from Neil whilst she is the only one in the family with a more socially acceptable form of ADHD. This must be true because the assessor confirmed her diagnosis and Neil has done some online tests.
Reality: she exhibits an unbelievable amount of ASD traits in all her videos and she has clearly hoodwinked the assessor as she desperately wanted the ADHD diagnosis. Dylan isn't even Neil's child so it isn't possible that they have all inherited ASD from him.

Rhiality: Rhi is just a super organised, super mum who works FT whilst looking after her children and supporting their special needs.
Reality: Rhi allows her poorly paid social media work to dominate the family and happily pimps out her kids to make a few quid so she doesn't have to get a real job. She never takes the kids anywhere unless it's Disney or a free PR trip. Kids are stuck at home 90% of the school holidays and weekends whilst she fills in 659 meal planners and writes in her gratitude journal.

Rhiality: Rhi cares deeply about her children as people and always wants the best for them.
Reality: Rhi is completely incapable of treating her children as individuals. She holds a three way joint party at the exact same time and place for all of them and the girls always get identical gifts despite being quite different ages. She makes the girls do exactly the same clubs and all children have to do karate. She seldom does playdates and I don't think she ever spends 1:1 time with any of the kids.

Rhiality: Rhi is completely normal and unproblematic and everyone she is estranged from (her parents, her sister(?), Dylan (?)) are terrible people that she has had to cut from her life.
Reality: Rhi has a history of problematic relationships and cutting people out of her life. Dylan's dad is completely off the scene, her mum and dad are rarely mentioned and now Dylan too is virtually never home. The common denominator in all of this is Rhi but she simply can't ever begin to accept that she could be the issue.

The fact she puts herself out there as some kind of role model just shows how little self awareness she actually has. The average person is miles ahead of her in terms of maintaining relationships, raising children and managing a balanced life.

Reactions: 17
She’s docked in the BAHAMAS and she’s staying on the ship.. my god
I said same to my daughter you think even for a little potter around the dock but she rather film other people’s children in a swimming pool! As her children have swimming lessons back home she should know how strict the rules are about filming/taking photos are!
---
I bet the cruise Director Carly was straight on phone to head office asking not to be put on the dream this summer so she doesn’t have to see the Morgan family again!

Reactions: 3
Honestly, her dress sense is atrocious. Those skirts and tennis dresses from Amazon are dreadful. I’m sorry but surely nobody is watching that haul thinking ooooo those look nice I must order them

Rhi admits in the latest Disney vlog that she hasn't booked the girls onto the Princess experience on the cruise. Obviously this is ironic in itself when she is flogging her Disney planners so that we can all be as uber organised as her. Obviously though, the fact that the experience is now fully booked isn't going to stop Rhi getting the girls a place when on board.

Of course she will pretend that she simply asked the crew nicely and they offered her these spaces willingly but I would bet my bottom dollar that Rhi kicked up a massive fuss in exactly the same why she did to expedite her ADHD assessment and Zara's autism assessment. She has patterns of behaviour that are very obvious when you watch her videos and one of these is that she absolutely will not wait her turn in any queue or waitlist and she will not be denied anything she wants. She will manipulate, complain and harass until she finds a way around the rules and she and her family get preferential treatment. I believe she has very questionable morals and ethics but she is determined to present herself as a #kind person. She is a classic case of it's not what you say but what you do that counts the most.

Reactions: 9
One thing that I don’t understand her thinking is she said her kids can’t wait that why they have the priority boarding but I am taking my kids away with me in July for a 12 hour flight. All my kids have ASD and ADHD and can’t wait but I won’t be boarding priority I will be boarding the plane last so that they are not sat on the plane waiting to long for everyone to board and to take off. Better waiting in the lounge we’re they will still be able to run around than trying to keep them sat waiting on the plane. Please correct me if I’m thinking wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 9
One thing that I don’t understand her thinking is she said her kids can’t wait that why they have the priority boarding but I am taking my kids away with me in July for a 12 hour flight. All my kids have ASD and ADHD and can’t wait but I won’t be boarding priority I will be boarding the plane last so that they are not sat on the plane waiting to long for everyone to board and to take off. Better waiting in the lounge we’re they will still be able to run around than trying to keep them sat waiting on the plane. Please correct me if I’m thinking wrong
I'd say this is the logical thinking for anyone with kids to be honest! Since flights allocate seats or when you book them - there is no need to rush on and sit for ages waiting till the last minute people to get on! I wait with my 2 until the last possible moment as I know our seat numbers and have done since i sorted them on online check in!!!

Reactions: 1
That makes so much sense and it’s what I have seen a number of couples with young children do to burn off steam before the flight.

Reactions: 2
You think with that Florida flight they were first on the plane and the very last off, so she could get some cockpit content. However it did cost her when the ride she had booked left her stranded as she had been so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Good lord. Daddy of four is so over this Disney crap. His face says it all. Since he earns the lions share of the money surely a relaxing all inclusive holiday somewhere of his choice should be the next break. He deserves a medal putting up with and listening to her. She must have talents hidden from YouTube that keep him sweet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good lord. Daddy of four is so over this Disney crap. His face says it all. Since he earns the lions share of the money surely a relaxing all inclusive holiday somewhere of his choice should be the next break. He deserves a medal putting up with and listening to her. She must have talents hidden from YouTube that keep him sweet
He spends the Disney holidays relaxing somewhere away from Rhi and the children. Think that says it all.

Rhi talking so smugly on her latest podcast about how Inside Out 2 provides a great toolkit for parenting children going through puberty is just beyond ludicrous. This is the same woman that infantalizes all her children to a ridiculous degree and treats them all as though they are at least 3 years younger than their actual ages. She discourages them from carving out any sense of identity or having any real independence away from her.

Anyone who has parented children of this age or coming up to this age knows that this is the real challenge when it comes to parenting older children and teens. Getting the balance between independence and protection right and encouraging them to explore who they are and their identity in a safe, age appropriate way. It is a minefield that Rhi completely avoids by treating them all like younger kids that have much simpler needs that are more easily met. Once again she is literally the last person who should be dishing out advice and yet here she is on her podcast waxing lyrical about how puberty should be managed. I just don't see how her kids have any hope of being fully functioning, independent young adults when they aren't on any kind of pathway towards this. They are frozen in time whilst their peers will be enjoying age appropriate freedoms and responsibilities that will help prepare them for what is to come.

Reactions: 8
Rhi talking so smugly on her latest podcast about how Inside Out 2 provides a great toolkit for parenting children going through puberty is just beyond ludicrous. This is the same woman that infantalizes all her children to a ridiculous degree and treats them all as though they are at least 3 years younger than their actual ages. She discourages them from carving out any sense of identity or having any real independence away from her.

Anyone who has parented children of this age or coming up to this age knows that this is the real challenge when it comes to parenting older children and teens. Getting the balance between independence and protection right and encouraging them to explore who they are and their identity in a safe, age appropriate way. It is a minefield that Rhi completely avoids by treating them all like younger kids that have much simpler needs that are more easily met. Once again she is literally the last person who should be dishing out advice and yet here she is on her podcast waxing lyrical about how puberty should be managed. I just don't see how her kids have any hope of being fully functioning, independent young adults when they aren't on any kind of pathway towards this. They are frozen in time whilst their peers will be enjoying age appropriate freedoms and responsibilities that will help prepare them for what is to come.
I totally agree with this and this is because she wants to control them completely. Even down to her aunties retirement party they are all going to dress the same. Let them be individuals

Reactions: 4
I totally agree with this and this is because she wants to control them completely. Even down to her aunties retirement party they are all going to dress the same. Let them be individuals
Yes, definitely a control thing. When you really think about it, her life would be completely different if the children did develop some individuality and pushed for some freedoms. Like most mums of similarly aged children, she would become more like a taxi service in the evenings ferrying them around to the various different extra curriculars they would want to do. There would be no relaxing adult only evenings as Will and to some extent Bella would be around way past 7 and possibly out at clubs until 8ish. She would have to take the kids to clothing shops of their choice and let them choose clothes that don't necessarily appeal to her and wouldn't work with the cutesy image she likes to project. They wouldn't be able to holiday in Disney every time as they children would be pushing for their own choice of destination.

I have a daughter Bella's age and can tell you absolutely definitively that Bella would already be viewed as a bit of an oddity. The clothes she wears, her interests and the fact she never seems to have playdates or go to sleepovers would be very unusual. Some kids in my daughter's class are showing the first signs of puberty and are rapidly entering their 'tween' era. Bella seems like she could happily still fit into Infant school. I don't think children should be pushed to grow up too soon but I think being extremely immature for your age can be very tricky. It can cause difficulties socially and practically as you essentially get left behind as the other kids progress through childhood and the teenage years and work towards becoming adults. Will only has six years until he becomes an actual adult and Rhi has him going round with a cuddly toy attached to his bag. It is cruel to not help him to fit in with his peers and help him keep up with age related expectations.

Yes, definitely a control thing. When you really think about it, her life would be completely different if the children did develop some individuality and pushed for some freedoms. Like most mums of similarly aged children, she would become more like a taxi service in the evenings ferrying them around to the various different extra curriculars they would want to do. There would be no relaxing adult only evenings as Will and to some extent Bella would be around way past 7 and possibly out at clubs until 8ish. She would have to take the kids to clothing shops of their choice and let them choose clothes that don't necessarily appeal to her and wouldn't work with the cutesy image she likes to project. They wouldn't be able to holiday in Disney every time as they children would be pushing for their own choice of destination.

I have a daughter Bella's age and can tell you absolutely definitively that Bella would already be viewed as a bit of an oddity. The clothes she wears, her interests and the fact she never seems to have playdates or go to sleepovers would be very unusual. Some kids in my daughter's class are showing the first signs of puberty and are rapidly entering their 'tween' era. Bella seems like she could happily still fit into Infant school. I don't think children should be pushed to grow up too soon but I think being extremely immature for your age can be very tricky. It can cause difficulties socially and practically as you essentially get left behind as the other kids progress through childhood and the teenage years and work towards becoming adults. Will only has six years until he becomes an actual adult and Rhi has him going round with a cuddly toy attached to his bag. It is cruel to not help him to fit in with his peers and help him keep up with age related expectations.
god help those poor girls when they’re teenagers! can you imagine Rhi dealing with periods, relationships, mental health struggles etc… being a teenage girl is hard enough without rigid rhi as your mother

I agree with this. Bella is the same age as my son but with what Rhi has her Intrested in it’s basically they same as my 5 year old. Not in a rude way I feel this is how she has them so she can says it’s due to autism. I definitely think Bella should be looking into being her own character now. I think they are all scared to say to Rhi they no longer like what she wants them to like as she would loose her content on YouTube.