Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought that.
Zara’s dresses look like they fit but Bella’s dress look too small for her. It’s like she’s bought them both the same size. She’s so desperate for them to be matching it doesn’t matter if it’s comfortable of even appropriate.
This will probably be the last year she can match the girls in all of the same dresses, Bella has outgrown some of them.
Not sure how Rhi will cope with that,probably start matching herself to Bella!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we need to hear the birth stories every single year when it’s their birthday…absolutely not same repeated content every year! She’s so bleeping boring now, I haven’t watched her videos for months!

Reactions: 5
Do we need to hear the birth stories every single year when it’s their birthday…absolutely not same repeated content every year! She’s so bleeping boring now, I haven’t watched her videos for months!
I have noticed that she’s never shared Dylan’s birth story. Makes sense after people in here have confirmed that he has a different dad t on the others

Reactions: 1
That hotel room looked awful for the 5 of them - must have been piled on top of one another
We are currently at CBR now, the rooms are quite roomy since the upgrade, there is only 4 of us tho ☺

i can say rhi would stick out like a sore thumb in those outfits! Everyone is dressed in joggers coats hoodie 😄 nobody seems to dress OTT in matching bounding outfits. I feel over dressed in a red flowy pokadot dress 🙈🙈🙈 the weather is lush!

Reactions: 3
My god she had the cheek to say to the school can she doing her parent day 1st thing not 12/1pm as arranged as she has to work! The entitlement of her is on another level how would she copy with a normal real job! His bday interview when he said he would have liked gone to Harry Potter world but as he was only one who liked it no point going love him I’m sure they would all have loved universal studios they could have themed as minions!

• Haha
I don’t get it. They were at Disney a few years ago and have been to dlp plenty why not do universal and the Disney Cruise.

Reactions: 2
Why does Rhi have to say “I don’t understand it” 100 times in the vlog. He’s your son maybe take an interest then Rhi. The children all just parrot lines she’s clearly told them. “It’s not worth going universal this time” “the girls aren’t tall enough” etc. Bella is more than tall enough so actually she means previous Zara isn’t.

Half the presents he didn’t like. He looked visibly offended by the Star Wars outfit for a soft toy. Do you know any 12 year old boys who want Mickey Mouse wrapping paper?! Notice when asked what’s best about mummy he said she’s good at vlogs. Not she’s kind, she’s supportive, she makes me laugh etc. no none of those. She’s good at vlogs

Says it all doesn’t it

Reactions: 10
Why is she SO greasy looking all the time? Her make up is dreadful.

poor Will. What a crap birthday pile for a 12yo. Wtaf was that dress up outfit?

has Will got a phone do you think?

• Haha
Why don’t they take Will to Harry Potter in london if such a fan? Leave the girls at home. Noticed she finally picked a more grown up cake for him.
oh yes she said I’m working so have to go the school earlier and not the set time with all the partners. Surely her job is totally flexible so can never miss school things. I bet other parents who couldn’t make
It didn’t even visit first thing. Also why even mentioned she she had to change the time because of work. Attention seeking!

Yes the studio tour would be great for him. Going there myself in 7.5 weeks. Second visit and I’m like a child I’m excited for it.

Why does Zara talk like a 3yo??!
Zara couldn’t care less for some of those presents, particularly the ones the same as Bella
poor Bella still paraded on YouTube in a bib at 9 years old.
I'm pretty sure Will had a bib on too. You can just see some grey fabric with stars on covering him when he’s behind Zara but it’s not the grey hoody he was wearing before. She’s a lunatic that woman.

Those poor kids don’t have a good life. The quality of parenting is rarely black and white - they’re rarely all good or all bad. Sure, they have a nice house, holidays, plenty of money for food on the table and clothes on their backs. But it’s all so… soulless. Stifling. I don’t like to play armchair psychologist but she’s clearly not a very well woman and those kids will bear the brunt of it. Maybe not now, but as teenagers and young adults they’re going to look back and need some therapy.

Reactions: 7
Yes I noticed Will and the bib. He didn’t have it on when eating the curry then had it on before the cake. So I think she put it on after not to get it in the shot.
yes again no variety in presents. The same few bits Bella had.

Why does Zara talk like a 3yo??!
Zara couldn’t care less for some of those presents, particularly the ones the same as Bella
poor Bella still paraded on YouTube in a bib at 9 years old.
I'm pretty sure Will had a bib on too. You can just see some grey fabric with stars on covering him when he’s behind Zara but it’s not the grey hoody he was wearing before. She’s a lunatic that woman.
I had to go back and watch the end bit of the video to see but you're completely right, 12 year old Will is wearing an apron/bib to eat his curry. This is completely insane and completely inappropriate! I actually find the most worrying thing is that she obviously didn't intend to film Will with the bib on as there is a clip where they are tucking into the curry and he is wearing the grey hoodie. I think she unintentionally films him when asking Zara about the cake and then you can see the bib. This slip up have made me wonder what other weird, infantalizing parenting goes on in that house beyond what we already see on camera? They are not going to grow into well-adjusted kids with Rhi as a parent.

Poor Zara was obviously completely unimpressed by the fact that Rhi had bought identical gifts for her and Bella *again*. This was bad enough at Christmas but at least they were opening the presents at the same time! I just felt so sorry for her opening those crap hair curlers and identical scented gel pens. Realistically she could have shared Bella's pens and curlers if she wanted to use them so I can imagine that the gifts just felt really predictable and unnecessary.

The lack of thought that goes into their gifts and their birthdays as a whole is really telling. They obviously went to Sainsburys pretty last minute and Zara could only choose from the limited cakes available there despite her wanting a Disney Princess cake that could be easily found at another supermarket. The Moonpig cards looked pretty identical to each other and had pretty genetic messages. No talk of having a special friend round to play or a party of any kind which is really sad. No special birthday outings or activities specific to the child. It's all so generic, so tick box and ultimately so uncaring. It almost feels like the birthdays are something she has to get through and an excuse for her to bleat on about their birth stories again. She is really self centred and doesn't seem her children as individuals.

Rhi seriously needs help, How her husband doesn't man up and do something I don't know

Just watched wills birthday vlog, I find it so sad
Poor boy is 12 and has a birthday tshirt and all of them queuing up the top of the stairs to be filmed walking down. The girls holding a teddy I mean please.! All of Wills presents are Disney and he seemed disappointed with them, why not give him money so he can pick his own booster packs. Also don’t understand the girls getting presents on his birthday. No sign of daddy of four to watch the kids and engage so clinical and staged
Special privilege again for rhi with the girls schools, what about all the parents who work full time who would miss it etc but no I can imagine Rhi saying ‘I’m a you tube vlogger so I need to edit all day’ absolutely pathetic
She’s robbing them kids of a childhood everything is Disney it’s like they can’t have their own personality. My kids have liked some right random stuff and wore clothes I’ve hated but I did the same it’s part of growing up
Will defo had a bib on, he’s going to be bullied like crazy or he will rebel, but he seems really quite sweet and wouldn’t want to hurt or disappoint Rhi
Don’t know if it was a joke but daddy of four had a bib/apron on as well at the end. It looked like a full size one and not one that would’ve fitted the girls. Do the adults in the house also wear one. So controlling
My grandson is at mine today and is not even two and doesn’t wear a bib unless it’s a super messy dinner

my sister has dyspraxia and she didn’t wear a bib past the age of 2, sure there was some spills but my mum soaked the stains and washed the top, it’s life

Just watched the bday vlog, how underwhelming were Zara’s birthday presents! Who gets their children the same present for each of their bdays.
also will definitely had a bib on at the end of the vlog, why is a 12 yr old wearing a bib. I mean none of those children should have one on but Will is secondary school he’s just going to get so bullied!

Reactions: 1