Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neil always looks so done whenever you catch a glimpse of him on camera. Can't work out if he doesn't care, is past caring and has just accepted this is how life with Rhi is, or if she's so stuck in her ways that having a word with her to cut her tit out is more trouble than it's worth and he just wants an easy life. She seems so high maintenance and you just know she has to have everything her way, it must be exhausting being married to her. Is having a fairly pretty, younger wife really worth the agro she must bring?
I suppose he thinks with all the manic behaviour she brings and stress he will probably meet his end pretty early on so he just counts down the days till then 😂 poor bloke . Can you imagine her filming his funeral all Disney themed. Haunted mansion themed coffin and food ! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We still live stream funerals in Ireland so it’s actually the norm here (not the rest)

Reactions: 2
And again W looks so uncomfortable. He probably knows how much stick he’s going to get at school for prancing about in matching costumes with his mum whilst carrying a Minnie Mouse ice cream backpack. Poor boy.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she has to match the kids outfits so much. When people are at Disney no one else is paying attention to the other folk in the park as everyone is trying to get somewhere, doing something so no one actually cares what other people look like.

Reactions: 3
She would have a what we’re wearing to Daddy of four funeral reel! His coffin would be loungefly bag shape!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sometimes I think I could do better at motherhood than I watch Rhi and realise my kids are just fine and content not being paraded around like absolute show puppets.

Reactions: 6
Usually a silent lurker on this thread but I just had to come on to say how astounded I am at the enormous amount of money she must waste on outfits to Disney bound in. These truly are one wear, one time for one trip outfits that she’s kitted out four of them in every single day. It’s really, really alarming. Each to their own spending wise and all but it’s unhealthy to me. I say this as someone that goes to Orlando twice a year myself; I love Florida but christ, the waste of cash. It’s not super warm in January time so they need to cover up with a jacket anyway, hiding the aesthetic.

Reactions: 10
She must spend an absolute fortune on the outfits and Loungefly alone. I saw on the latest reel they are Disney bounding for a dining reservation as Pooh & The Gang and poor hubby is unaware he’s Disney bounding as Christopher Robin whether he likes it or not.

I saw a bit of her latest video talking about them Disney bounding as Cinderella when they board their 4 night cruise on the Wish that is straight after WDW. All I kept thinking was ££££££££££ $$$$$$$$$$$$

Spends a fortune on bounding outfits that are short sleeved when it’s freezing in Florida. Friend out there now in jeans, hoodies and jackets.! All that money for them to be covered with jackets and spirit jerseys. They also look a bloody mess
Reminds me of joey in friends with the Ferrari ‘like Disney threw up on them’
Rhi doesn’t care though as long as she gets noticed, you probably hear her before you see her

I don't think Rhi understands what Disneybounding actually is. It's not dressing up as characters in an obvious way ie fancy dress costumes, it's using normal items of clothing to put together an outfit inspired by a character. Mind you it takes imagination and creativity rather than just buying stuff from Ali express or wherever.

Reactions: 6
Yes my interpretation of hers is cosplaying whereby bounding is interpretation of a Disney character using the colour scheme using weather appropriate clothing

Reactions: 4
She must spend an absolute fortune on the outfits and Loungefly alone. I saw on the latest reel they are Disney bounding for a dining reservation as Pooh & The Gang and poor hubby is unaware he’s Disney bounding as Christopher Robin whether he likes it or not.

I saw a bit of her latest video talking about them Disney bounding as Cinderella when they board their 4 night cruise on the Wish that is straight after WDW. All I kept thinking was ££££££££££ $$$$$$$$$$$$
OMG OK please be assured that I agree with everything everyone on here is saying but can someone please please please post a screen shot or something of them all as Winnie the Pooh & gang!!!!!!!!! 😻

Usually a silent lurker on this thread but I just had to come on to say how astounded I am at the enormous amount of money she must waste on outfits to Disney bound in. These truly are one wear, one time for one trip outfits that she’s kitted out four of them in every single day. It’s really, really alarming. Each to their own spending wise and all but it’s unhealthy to me. I say this as someone that goes to Orlando twice a year myself; I love Florida but christ, the waste of cash. It’s not super warm in January time so they need to cover up with a jacket anyway, hiding the aesthetic.
Its actually been relatively cool in Orlando this weekend so most people would have been wearing jeans, hoodies etc and the locals probably coats. I wonder if her kids have noticed other people dont dress up yet?