Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All 3 kids have official diagnosis of Autism. I don't fully understand how the spectrum works, but I wonder if it's open to interpretation. I've heard that girls mask and display a lot different to boys.
I understand that but my understanding of autism is that severe would be non-verbal which Bella is clearly not

Reactions: 3
All 3 kids have official diagnosis of Autism. I don't fully understand how the spectrum works, but I wonder if it's open to interpretation. I've heard that girls mask and display a lot different to boys.

She says in this video that Bella was diagnosed with “high levels of autism”. Makes no sense to me, makes me wonder if she confused it with high functioning- which I know is a term that isn’t used anymore
---
I understand that but my understanding of autism is that severe would be non-verbal which Bella is clearly not
Exactly what I mean by the above comment - in the video she mentions mild, moderate and high levels of autism, but it seems impossible that Bella has severe autism.

Reactions: 2
Why do I think Bella is high functioning and rhi ran with that not understanding the term and believing it was severe and not low level of extra care

Reactions: 6
Why do I think Bella is high functioning and rhi ran with that not understanding the term and believing it was severe and not low level of extra care
She has absolutely done that. I know her children. Dylan, Will and Bella all show signs of high functioning asd. The boys more so. Zara not so much but she is still young. However the way she bleats on about it is appalling! None of them struggle with day to day things, they are bright, friendly and polite. My child doesn’t have a diagnosis yet has more traits and difficulties that her kids

Reactions: 4
Zara has been in front of the camera way to much, all the holding of the dress and pointing her foot out it’s horrible to see from a child obviously been completely brainwashed and copies the mother

What is it with placing that crappy disney planner in front of the characters faces all the time . She's obviously desperate to try and make some money back on this trip by selling her tat .

Will just looks so uncomfortable 90% of the time

Reactions: 5
Princess Tiana looks so uncomfortable in the picture with her , Rhi must’ve been waving the planner in her face 😂

Reactions: 1
Isn’t that crossing over to commercial use for the image, Disney doesn’t take too kindly to that without the approval.

Reactions: 10
Oh my Jesus, poor Will at the end of her latest reel! They’re twirling around, centre of attention, and he’s in the background not getting a look in.
She’s so desperate. Top level cringe.

Reactions: 4
What are the strange teddy things they all have on their shoulders or attached to their bag straps? They look ridiculous! And poor Will having to walk around with that stuck to the ridiculous bag all day - is she trying to make him a target back in school? I bet some of the pupils will be aware of mum's hobby and must look occasionally!

She’ll be gagging to get into a Sam4God vlog with her being there at the same time.

Reactions: 1
Neil always looks so done whenever you catch a glimpse of him on camera. Can't work out if he doesn't care, is past caring and has just accepted this is how life with Rhi is, or if she's so stuck in her ways that having a word with her to cut her tit out is more trouble than it's worth and he just wants an easy life. She seems so high maintenance and you just know she has to have everything her way, it must be exhausting being married to her. Is having a fairly pretty, younger wife really worth the agro she must bring?

• Haha
I would hate to go to a Disney park with her , she’d suck the fun out of everything with having to get the “perfect content”

Reactions: 5
Zara really is a chip off the old block, the toe pointing and skirt holding
Daddy of four must have the patience of a saint or he just doesn’t say anything for a quiet life or she’s getting it elsewhere