Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have friends with adhd who work office based jobs and not one of them has the level of concentration she has, I don’t I get distracted so much.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if anyone else has been following this, but it seems Disney’s rollout of the new DAS registration system over the past 2 days has been a terrible experience with many disabled folks being denied and saying the third party (inspire health) staff were very stringent, cold and callous. Even though autism was listed, it seems only level 3 autistic children are being approved… I don’t want to pass judgement or comment whether Rhi’s children should or shouldn’t qualify, but it seems like unless things change, maybe they won’t get approved for DAS in the future.

She will shout and stamp her feet until she gets her das
I never qualified as mine is mainly mobility based (fair enough)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She will shout and stamp her feet until she gets her das
Yes sadly I fear she will do her usual pestering incessantly until they give in to her. I really wish someone had the balls to stand up to her and stick to the rules instead of constantly bending them to suit the agenda of her choosing.

Reactions: 3
To quote Brenda from Bristol

Not Another One ?!

plus her doing an announcement like she’s Taylor Swift 😂

IMG_0119.jpeg

• Haha
Most other Disney vloggers will sprinkle in other things not just focusing 100% on Disney

Where is she going?
Has to be this one as she said stopping twice in Spain! It was a very long 12 minute vlog! Daddy of 4 wants to do a Trans Atlantic cruise but flights are expensive for one way, DLP they are waiting for frozen land to open, waiting until 2025 for California trip
So I would say 2025 DLP & on the Fantasy Europe cruise again!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I suspect DO4 has put his foot down. We all know it’s California next on her list. Or even the transatlantic for “new content”. They have gone for by far the cheapest option

I suspect DO4 has put his foot down. We all know it’s California next on her list. Or even the transatlantic for “new content”. They have gone for by far the cheapest option
Still not that cheap though, they could easily go on a two week holiday for the cost of a 5 night Disney cruise. I think Daddy should go on a transatlantic if he really wants to, because let's face it, it's his money.
I find it funny that she announces "a new blog series coming". Love you are still scrapping your holiday from January out on YouTube. I imagine that will finally finish in July, I mean talk about flogging a dead horse.

Reactions: 5
No definitely not cheap. Just the cheapest Disney option. I mean possibly they could do Paris for similar cost but I think she knows she’s drained that well content wise.
I reckon DO4 would probably prefer a relaxing week in Tenerife frankly 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think DO4 spends most of his park days drinking coffee, he doesn't go on the rides

Reactions: 1
No definitely not cheap. Just the cheapest Disney option. I mean possibly they could do Paris for similar cost but I think she knows she’s drained that well content wise.
I reckon DO4 would probably prefer a relaxing week in Tenerife frankly 🤣
I mean that's how joyless she is. Disney should be such a fun experience (not cheap but magical), but she is so obsessed with it. I mean she really thinks Disney is her meal ticket but it's an over saturated market. She moans and moans about it before she goes as her job doesn't pay 'holiday', when she's her own boss why doesn't she factor holidays into her business plan, sorry organiser (don't think we have a Rhi Mummy of Four Business plan/organiser). Or just actually go on holiday and not film it (shock horror)
She might get more views by showing a normal family holiday, give people ideas what to do with a teenager and smaller children. Tips for costs etc etc. My tip for anyone with kids under 18 who want to cruise is MSC, where the kids go for free when you share.a cabin . It's not a luxury line but the ships look glitzy and she could go for cheaper and longer.

Her face on that ad for her next trip is so smug and annoying. She’s still dragging out a trip from the start of the year.
there’s so many better Disney vloggers who realise the content so much quicker.
her videos are painful ti watch she is so controlling and her kids seem miserable and you can tell her husband hates her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes off on the 5 night Disney Dream cruise to Spain in August 🥱 yer lovely nice for the kids to go on such luxury holidays, but her trips are not interesting or different… my daughter same age as bella, she has a list of destinations of where she wants to go including New York, Tokyo and Africa… none of these are affordable for us, but at least she dreams big lol 😂

she made out they hadn’t been anywhere at all this year, don't get me wrong our trip to wdw in February feels like a lifetime ago… but we are certainly not going on any mouse holidays for a while.

My parents did a big holiday when we both finished secondary (the Irish version of A level’s) maybe ye could aim to visit one of the places then. I would love to experience Disney but herself and a few others make it look like such hard work.