Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree. I think it's clear from this video that Rhi revised/researched/prepared for this assessment and knew how to answer everything. What does this assessment really test? How you answer questions?
She definitely knew how to answer everything. I think the assessment relies on people telling the truth and having some idea of what 'normal' looks like. Rhi is autistic and a perfectionist so her idea of what a Neurotypical person is like is skewed. So most people when asked about making mistakes would know that it is completely normal for people to make silly mistakes. This is why proofreaders exist! Rhi though thinks that the fact she doesn't spot her own errors is a sign that she is disordered so will be answering as if she has some major problem. It is completely evident from her output (before she started mentioning ADHD) that her errors are infrequent compared to other influencers.

I really wish the assessors could look back at her output and videos e.g. her extremely detailed knowledge of her instructions around DAS etc to see that she is feeding them a load of BS and whilst she urgently needs help, ADHD is a red herring.

Reactions: 4
She definitely doesn’t have ADHD she’s just answered all the questions to tick the boxes and get a diagnosis. She is never later for anything, she has timers yes but that’s because she has autistic traits and how her brain works.
Someone with ADHD absolutely would not be able to organise her content where she has videos to go weeks in advance. She has her whole Disney trips planned. She never makes mistakes like she’s making out.
Most normal people have the issues she’s has, it’s not ADHD it’s just being a human.
the more I watch her the more I think of how much a fraud she is. She has absolutely used this ADHD journey and assessment for content only, it’s absolutely disgusting. She be ashamed of how much she’s abusing systems!

Reactions: 9
ADHD is “trendy” right now. 14 months ago I went into the neurologist office for my assessment and I couldn’t lie, at least people understand autism and adhd majority of people don’t know what my condition is, like Parkinson’s is my follow up.

Reactions: 2
In regards to managing her diagnosis she mentioned medication but did not explain further.
I cannot believe that her symptoms are such that she needs meds to manage, unless she indicated on her assessment that her symptoms are unmanageable

Reactions: 1
In regards to managing her diagnosis she mentioned medication but did not explain further.
I cannot believe that her symptoms are such that she needs meds to manage, unless she indicated on her assessment that her symptoms are unmanageable
Medication really? She is aware there is a national shortage of ADHD medication due to global demand? You can imagine her badgering for the drugs when there are people having to ration there own supply.

Attachments

She won't go for the medication as she knows deep down she doesn't have ADHD. She won't admit this to u us of course and will instead say that she has mastered enough techniques that she feels she can cope without medication. I fully believe that this will be the niche she moves into. How to cope as a Neurodivergent mum with ND kids. She was actively looking for a niche as she realised that the 4 kids thing didn't work with Dylan gone and the children were getting older. Now she's found something that will give her more longevity. Very very very cynical!

This video just grinds on me because to be honest her answers are like what I would say but I don’t classify myself to have adhd I think most of us would think or do the same as in I have alarms on my phone for school pick up but that’s just so I can make sure I’m never late. Sometimes when people are talking an idea comes in my head and I have to say it or I will forget sometimes I. Conversation I zone out. I think this is all normal. One thing I do notice is when she talks about certain thing like she did in this video she looks away from the camera all the time but when it’s normal videos about packing and stuff she can. Look at the camera. I feel like when she lies about things she doesn’t look or makes faces. At the end of the day it’s sad on people who have been waiting 2 to 3 years for a diagnosis and still waiting while she gets it by clicking her fingers

Thing is the home vlog and grocery hauls are at least double the views than the autism content

Reactions: 3
This video just grinds on me because to be honest her answers are like what I would say but I don’t classify myself to have adhd I think most of us would think or do the same as in I have alarms on my phone for school pick up but that’s just so I can make sure I’m never late. Sometimes when people are talking an idea comes in my head and I have to say it or I will forget sometimes I. Conversation I zone out. I think this is all normal. One thing I do notice is when she talks about certain thing like she did in this video she looks away from the camera all the time but when it’s normal videos about packing and stuff she can. Look at the camera. I feel like when she lies about things she doesn’t look or makes faces. At the end of the day it’s sad on people who have been waiting 2 to 3 years for a diagnosis and still waiting while she gets it by clicking her fingers
Also forgot to say looks like Dylan now has a diagnosis of asd

I agree, I would answer most of the questions the same but I don’t have ADHD it’s just normal mum life.
I also noticed a lot of looking away at certain points, she’s definitely lying about most of this

I’ve not watched as We all knew she’d have this assessment and she’d receive a diagnosis of being the most ADHD person of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Put myself through listening to the podcast and it was very similar to the video. She did mention though that Neil has been diagnosed with autism too and that the children's brains are clearly 'all wired like him'. I presume she includes Dylan in this who shares none of the same genetic material as Neil. She is so desperate to prove that she doesn't have autism but it is so obvious to anyone that's seen any of her videos. She is setting a terrible example for her children.

I also feel like she potentially overcooked her ADHD assessment. I feel that she was really hoping to be diagnosed with the more fashionable inattentive type and instead managed to get a mixed diagnosis including hyperactivity. This makes me laugh as you can sense the disappointment when she talks about this and I'm pretty certain she will emphasise the inattentive aspect. She also gives herself away as she implies that she knew that her answers were extreme when she filled in the GP's questionnaire. This is because she revised ADHD and was hoping that she would be seen as an urgent extreme case to get assessed more quickly. When that failed she then went down the complaints route but watching her justify her complaint in the context of trying to pretend she isn't terrifyingly pushy is pretty hilarious.

Medication really? She is aware there is a national shortage of ADHD medication due to global demand? You can imagine her badgering for the drugs when there are people having to ration there own supply.
That wouldn't matter to the most entitled woman on the planet. It actually scares me that she gets given antibiotics so often at the drop of a hat just for being awkward. She really needs to hyper focus on antibiotic resistance.

Must be great for her husband to hear the full blame being shifted to him. It’s all a farcical joke at this point.
I hope anyone on the waiting lists takes her nonsense with a grain of salt

Put myself through listening to the podcast and it was very similar to the video. She did mention though that Neil has been diagnosed with autism too and that the children's brains are clearly 'all wired like him'. I presume she includes Dylan in this who shares none of the same genetic material as Neil. She is so desperate to prove that she doesn't have autism but it is so obvious to anyone that's seen any of her videos. She is setting a terrible example for her children.

I also feel like she potentially overcooked her ADHD assessment. I feel that she was really hoping to be diagnosed with the more fashionable inattentive type and instead managed to get a mixed diagnosis including hyperactivity. This makes me laugh as you can sense the disappointment when she talks about this and I'm pretty certain she will emphasise the inattentive aspect. She also gives herself away as she implies that she knew that her answers were extreme when she filled in the GP's questionnaire. This is because she revised ADHD and was hoping that she would be seen as an urgent extreme case to get assessed more quickly. When that failed she then went down the complaints route but watching her justify her complaint in the context of trying to pretend she isn't terrifyingly pushy is pretty hilarious.
Never heard her mention this about Neil on the video. The one thing I remember her saying is she can’t sit still on her chair when working but wait when she shows the videos on her blog of her working she is always sat properly and same in her talking videos so this had me a bit confused.
Anyone else noticed this?

Never heard her mention this about Neil on the video. The one thing I remember her saying is she can’t sit still on her chair when working but wait when she shows the videos on her blog of her working she is always sat properly and same in her talking videos so this had me a bit confused.
Anyone else noticed this?
She said about Neil near the end of the podcast video.

Wonder if she’s been invited to the Disney store Event in London today bet she’ll be pretty pissed if she hasn’t been invited!

The amount of videos she managed from this whole Adhd assessment is sickening!
Agree and the funny this is in one of her videos she says she can’t sit still on her bum and moves all the time but how many videos doesn’t she do in the same position