Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which kid is sick now
All three of course.

Is it just me or are those kids ill all the time? Come to think of it, she is sick a lot as well. I wonder if the constant use of antibiotics has wrecked their gut biome because this isn't normal.

Reactions: 8
How much is their immune system trashed because she keeps them in a bubble as much as possible

Reactions: 1
They do get sick a hell of a lot. And not just sick but sick requiring antibiotics. My daughter is 8 and has had antibiotics ONCE for tonsillitis. That’s it. My son who is younger has never had antibiotics.

Reactions: 3
Most parents are trying to avoid antibiotics when possible she tries to get them as much as possible

After a certain age children start being able to regulate their body temperature better so don’t even get temps as often, because our bodies are able to fight off infection better. Not the Morgan family though. I would be looking at why my children are always quite unwell and how to improve their immunity.

Most parents are trying to avoid antibiotics when possible she tries to get them as much as possible
Agree when my kids have been bad I have taken them gp or out of hours been given antibiotics to give to them they won’t take it due to their autism so I don’t give it to them they are fine a few days later.
I feel the more antibiotics you take the weaker your immune system is

Reactions: 2
The children were feeling better with no temperature the mornjng after they started their antiobiotics. If she had waited it out than they would probably have not needed to take them at all.

Had to google it as despite my mother being a nurse I was told to drink flat 7up for everything
IMG_0764.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe the doctors who are giving Rhis kids antibiotics all the time need to be reported.

The pharmacy I use will help me out no problem but even then there’s a limit before they look at causes that can be worked on like a supplement

Make it make sense!
Everyone Is feeling alot better but she might go to the chemist for a strep test in case any of them still need antibiotics!

• Wow
I’m not a parent yet but any I know would try a boost immunity with a supplement rather than think about the next antibiotic

I’d be a bit worried if my children were getting ill this frequently and relying on antibiotics to get better, they must have very weak immune systems! She seems to think all germs are bad, do the children not mix with other children at school as they are always ill after trips away! I don’t know if I’m getting mixed up with someone else I swear once she was refused antibiotics so she went another doctor at the practice and complained, does daddy of 4 have no input or say about all this or either to bankroll trips!

Reactions: 5
I’d be a bit worried if my children were getting ill this frequently and relying on antibiotics to get better, they must have very weak immune systems! She seems to think all germs are bad, do the children not mix with other children at school as they are always ill after trips away! I don’t know if I’m getting mixed up with someone else I swear once she was refused antibiotics so she went another doctor at the practice and complained, does daddy of 4 have no input or say about all this or either to bankroll trips!
No you aren't wrong. Last year Bella was poorly (I think sent home from school). Instead of giving her a day in bed and rest she obviously got Daddy to make an emergency appointment for the child.and her (as she had a slight sore throat). She wanted antibiotics for the child (can't remember if they had a trip planned) and she wanted preemptive antibiotics to prevent her from catching anything. It was refreshing as the doctor said JOG ON. She then went on Instagram stories and moaned for five minutes outraged and if she wasn't better then next day she would demand the drugs. Anyway the next day Bella is better and back at school (even though according to Rhi she was at deaths door the day before and hence why she needed the emergency appointment). She then went on Instagram stories to say even though the child was better WITHOUT the antibiotics that SHE was still right in what she had done

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Pre emptive antibiotics to stop her catching anything? Good lord.

We used to be at the doc a lot with my kid as she would get very frequent strep, but she had her tonsils out when she was four and has probably only had antibiotics a couple of times since then (in 5 years.)

She’s not very smart.

I do feel like she’s focusing on a niche audience these days. All she talks about on all of her platforms is ASD and ADHD, which is great for awareness, but I imagine most of her followers aren’t watching for that content being rammed down our throats.
Since she announced she was going for an ADHD assessment she literally hasn’t shut up about it, it’s in every video.
---
Just watching the new vlog and she is not seriously putting her desk in Zara’s room. That house is crammed. And putting more kallax in her office 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I do feel like she’s focusing on a niche audience these days. All she talks about on all of her platforms is ASD and ADHD, which is great for awareness, but I imagine most of her followers aren’t watching for that content being rammed down our throats.
Since she announced she was going for an ADHD assessment she literally hasn’t shut up about it, it’s in every video.
---
Just watching the new vlog and she is not seriously putting her desk in Zara’s room. That house is crammed. And putting more kallax in her office 🤦🏼‍♀️
Do you think she's finally cottoned on that in a crowded market literally no one was interested in her dull AF Disney content? So she's jumped onto the latest bandwagon which is ADHD.

Reactions: 5
---
She’ll be in Guinness book of records for most kallax units in one house!
You think he would have done an Attic conversion for an extra bedroom.