Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel like she’s focusing on a niche audience these days. All she talks about on all of her platforms is ASD and ADHD, which is great for awareness, but I imagine most of her followers aren’t watching for that content being rammed down our throats.
Since she announced she was going for an ADHD assessment she literally hasn’t shut up about it, it’s in every video.
---
Just watching the new vlog and she is not seriously putting her desk in Zara’s room. That house is crammed. And putting more kallax in her office 🤦🏼‍♀️
It literally is all she ever says in all her videos it’s so annoying now.

Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned higher up about rhi getting DLA she might now try but she’ll get carers allowance for looking after the kids. I used to claim carers allowance when I looking after my mum and as she’s not earning over the weekly amount she will be able to get it
Changing the office now she’s adhd to make her function better but she’s been using the old office ok up until now, she makes no sense

Reactions: 4
Someone mentioned higher up about rhi getting DLA she might now try but she’ll get carers allowance for looking after the kids. I used to claim carers allowance when I looking after my mum and as she’s not earning over the weekly amount she will be able to get it
Changing the office now she’s adhd to make her function better but she’s been using the old office ok up until now, she makes no sense
Hopefully people will see through this faux adjusting to ADHD as much as they saw through the faux Disney fan nonsense.

Reactions: 3
She can’t tell me she’s unproductive the way the office was previously and this is going to increase her productivity because what other content creators have at least 3 weeks worth of videos lined up. She’s obviously productive as is.

She is just bored with her office and wants a change. Her new diagnosis is perfect excuse for change now.

Reactions: 1
A lot of my friends have ADHD and they don’t mention it a tenth of the number of times she does.

She’s dropped over £300 on a walking pad on what seems to be a whim. She went for her biometrics appointment and they weighed her. She’s mentioned a “LOT” that despite her weight being in normal bmi range she was shocked how high it was, and now she’s bought this walking pad. I do think she seems VERY weight obsessed

That’s all she doing is copying everyone else. She just changed her desk not long ago due to it not being big enough now she changed it to a small one?? Don’t get ot

I've always noticed that Rhi is unlike other vloggers because she basically doesn't have much of a life outside filming/editing videos, house work and Disney. So whilst other vloggers will film brand events, days out with the family and trips out with friends etc (you know actual 'life' stuff), the rigid nature of Rhi's life means she rarely has any content like this. She instead likes to fill her videos with really mundane and repetitive things, normally centred on her work. So of course she will change her desk a million times because it's a great source of content in her mind. I think this is also why she is so delighted with her ADHD diagnosis as it's another gold mine of content for her to explore.

Reactions: 4
Rhi is sooooo boring , I am the same age as her and have a 14 year old..... but I have friends , was out at a Scottish castle yesterday with said friends . Rhi is very lonely she hangs about with her kids her husband and her auntie, does she actually not have her own friends? that's quite sad I think

At the start of the year I joined a walking group, the social aspect has been incredible. Ok I don’t go to the bars with them but I have made a dozen friends who I can’t imagine my life without now. I know that I will be social every Monday night

At the start of the year I joined a walking group, the social aspect has been incredible. Ok I don’t go to the bars with them but I have made a dozen friends who I can’t imagine my life without now. I know that I will be social every Monday night
I think this kind of thing would be great for Rhi as it would get her out in the world mixing with people and get her walking more which is something she obviously wants to do. Instead though she has bought a walking pad so that she can hit her exercise goals whilst being holed up on her office.

It's hard to articulate but I think she intentionally lives a small life because she has a great deal of fear and anxiety around being out of control. She cuts people out of her life who don't agree with her and basically doesn't want much input from outside at all. I wouldn't be surprised if this is why she isolates her kids quite a lot too. Certainly at Bella and Will's ages, the kids should be seeing their friends a great deal outside of school and sharing lots of experiences with their peers. I notice Dylan doesn't come home much now he has some independence and is mixing properly for the first time. I think finally he sees what he has missed out on because of Rhi's controlling nature and wants to be part of the world instead of being locked away at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok from the thumbnail of the latest video she has kept the corner desk and just replaced the chair with the walking pad. Don’t they work best with a standing desk?

see in her upcoming vlogs, they have been to Alton towers. wonder if she has been reading on here?

Reactions: 1