Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever done a Disney budgeting video. Finding pricing up Florida crazy expensive so I’m curious how she affords it all and what tips she recommends.

Reactions: 2
Has she ever done a Disney budgeting video. Finding pricing up Florida crazy expensive so I’m curious how she affords it all and what tips she recommends.
She will recommend you set up a YouTube channel and sell your family to the lowest bidder. Sorry no she won’t. She’s already done that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will recommend you set up a YouTube channel and sell your family to the lowest bidder. Sorry no she won’t. She’s already done that.
This is the thing, is she not wanting to come across as relatable? Genuinely curious how as a family of 5 they afford so many expensive Disney holidays plus manage financially in every day life.

Reactions: 3
This is the thing, is she not wanting to come across as relatable? Genuinely curious how as a family of 5 they afford so many expensive Disney holidays plus manage financially in every day life.
Her husband pays for it! She definitely makes no money from her "job" more so if you add the amount she spends on equipment and Disney clothes etc
Which is fine there are loads of stay at home muns but she's now taken to moaning about it all!

Reactions: 4
What do we think the upcoming cryptic videos are about? Nervous to share and something I need to talk about??
Maybe she's going to tell us she has Asd too!

Reactions: 2
Is that the latest podcast video where she addresses a ‘toll’ comment about faking her kids autism
She has to accept the kids are extremely compliant even for neurotypical children

Attachments

• Haha
Is that the latest podcast video where she addresses a ‘toll’ comment about faking her kids autism
She has to accept the kids are extremely compliant even for neurotypical children
Yep there's also another one where she's nervous to share?

Reactions: 1
Has anyone met her in person at an event or anything I would love to know what they are like in person the kids seem so sad online

Reactions: 1
Has anyone met her in person at an event or anything I would love to know what they are like in person the kids seem so sad online
She is exactly the same in real life as on vlogs, hyper, me me me and Zara is a spoilt brat

What do we think the upcoming cryptic videos are about? Nervous to share and something I need to talk about??
Maybe she's going to tell us she has Asd too!
i was thinking the same! she said it’s been a year in the making… maybe she’s vlogged her whole diagnosis experience like she did with the children? that could also explain the ‘things going on in the background’ chats and recent ‘be kind to yourself/burnout/self care’ posts on stories too!

i was thinking the same! she said it’s been a year in the making… maybe she’s vlogged her whole diagnosis experience like she did with the children? that could also explain the ‘things going on in the background’ chats and recent ‘be kind to yourself/burnout/self care’ posts on stories too!
it’ll be clickbait. Bet it turns out to be something really mundane like she bought a new microwave 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listened to her latest podcast and Rhi trots out the influencers's favourite line about trolls just being sad, angry people who are so dissatisfied with their own lives that they have to bring others down. Whilst there will always be people in the world like this, I find it strange that influencers are so convinced that this what motivates their detractors.

The thing about being an influencer is that it is all built upon developing parasocial relationships with viewers. This will inevitably mean that people feel some kind of connection to you and your family and feel like they know you. Whilst influencers hide behind the whole 'you only see 10 minutes of my day' BS, the reality is that you get a better insight into their lives than you do many of the people that you actually know in real life. Influencers let you into their homes, show you their kids and talk you through their daily lives in a way that many people IRL would be cautious about. Heck, I know what Rhi eats, what's in her wardrobe and all about pretty intimate medical procedures she's had. Not to mention I can tell you the children's names, ages, favourite colours, food they like/dislike and what their bedrooms look like. It's bizarre when you think about it and this is why I find it so disingenuous when influencers like Rhi pull the whole 'you don't really know enough to comment' card. Of course we bloody well do! That's part of the problem that the 'trolls' are trying to highlight to you.

You are showing us little snapshots of your lives that add up to an awful lot of information and insight. You might like to convince yourself that there is stuff we are unaware of going on in the background but in reality it's pretty obvious that the kids do have autism but that they are relatively compliant kids and could queue in the same way they can sometimes wait for character meets, cruise activities and wait for their food at restaurants. It is also obvious that you have unmanaged autism too and it is wreaking havoc on the family's lives. You keep telling yourself though that we are all sad, pathetic losers and there is no truth on what we post....

Reactions: 8
Honestly, I wish it was her being diagnosed/the journey involved but I doubt it. That would mean admitting that autism is the reason behind a lot of her behaviours and I just can't see Rhi doing that. She likes the narrative of being this super organised mum with an autistic family and she's the only neurotypical one 🙄

no one outside their house needs the breadcrumbs to a private matter, she will do anything for interaction

Suffering through her vlog and finding it just so repetitive and boring. I have realised that she is different than most other vloggers in that she doesn't really have a life to vlog. Most other influencers will film days out, family activities or just preparing to meet with friends. This is the content that they know people find relatable and are interested in. They then obviously spend some time editing these clips together but the editing days either don't feature at all or feature very lightly in the videos. Rhi basically vlogs herself getting ready for a day of filming/editing, talks about filming and editing, films herself at her computer and then throws in a few clips of cleaning or organising and calls it a job well done.

I just think this is more evidence that she is neurodiverse and she has YouTube as a special interest, like Disney. She is consumed by it and most days are dominated by it. She can't see how other influencers are doing it differently and actually have a life outside of YouTube with some diversity and emphasis on family/friends as opposed to knocking out videos.

Reactions: 8
It’s adhd she is being assessed for.
Maybe this isn’t always done with nhs assessments, but when I was (privately) assessed for autism, I was simultaneously tested for other neurodivergent and related disorders…
I think it is quite evident Rhi is autistic, I’m wondering, if she were to be assessed for ADHD, wouldn’t the assessor(s) pick up on this too?