Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I found hilarious is everyone else says start off with your smartphone and take it from there, her small channel has gone through more cameras than my cousin who’s a professional photographer

Reactions: 4
Latest vid! Entertaining kids while flying! How does she know she just keeps chucking snacks at them or get the crew to look after them! How can she be so arrogant, making videos of how to do this and that when she’s a huge controlling stress ball that can’t cope with her own kids! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What's the betting the new Disney holiday will be another cruise, They have announced a new ship coming here in the summer of 2025

Reactions: 2
I think the trip announcement is either a trip to California or the new ship Disney Treasure 🚢

Was watching part two of Zara’s room declutter while messing with the dog and for someone with a lot of tech her lighting is bad and I can’t unsee her super shiny face since it was posted on here a while back. She needs to get professional makeup advice.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear someone asked Rhi for advise on what to do if they don't want filmed and looks like she's deleted it!!! Noticed it earlier and it made me laugh but its not there anymore!

Reactions: 5
I'd love to know what she would do if someone asked her not to film or asked her to remove a video because they could be seen...surely if she doesn't get permission from them they are within their rights????

• Haha
Oh dear someone asked Rhi for advise on what to do if they don't want filmed and looks like she's deleted it!!! Noticed it earlier and it made me laugh but its not there anymore!
What was that on? I suppose asking a question that isn't about how she copes and how wonderful she is, is trolling.
Last week I was watching my favourite cruise vloggers and they got ordered to stop filming. Trust me they aren't intrusive like Rhi at all and laughed.to myself when I think of Rhi with the bug camera, big microphone and massive flash light.

I'd love to know what she would do if someone asked her not to film or asked her to remove a video because they could be seen...surely if she doesn't get permission from them they are within their rights????
If some one said to remove the video bc they're seen in it, she would likely just re-film it! 😹

What was that on? I suppose asking a question that isn't about how she copes and how wonderful she is, is trolling.
Last week I was watching my favourite cruise vloggers and they got ordered to stop filming. Trust me they aren't intrusive like Rhi at all and laughed.to myself when I think of Rhi with the bug camera, big microphone and massive flash light.
It was on one of her insta videos on her disney page! Seemed like a genuine question to me someone not wanting to appear online...could be for a really serious reason I can't see it now at all!

If it really starts to impact people's experience I wonder if rules etc will be brought into the parks???

I have no problem with capturing memories however plenty manage with a smaller camera setup and get more views on YouTube

I’m sure she was planning to do a regular feature on her vlog where she takes the camera to a different supermarket each week and records herself doing a food shop. Week 1 she was asked by a member of staff not to record in store.
- She was incredibly rude to the staff member.
- Proceeded to capture the staff members face and post the video online anyway.
- Get back in her car and have a tantrum about it.

I’m sure she was planning to do a regular feature on her vlog where she takes the camera to a different supermarket each week and records herself doing a food shop. Week 1 she was asked by a member of staff not to record in store.
- She was incredibly rude to the staff member.
- Proceeded to capture the staff members face and post the video online anyway.
- Get back in her car and have a tantrum about it.
Oh I remember didn't they ask if she had permission from head office. If she had her phone she could of got on with it. But she had more equipment than a movie set with her

Plenty of us have filmed in public (not posted on YouTube though) with our phones, her setup stands out like a sore thumb. She’s absolutely clueless.
surprised legal action wasnt taken against her for what she did to the staff member

The money she’s spent on these trips is staggering- kids clearly are over it- Disney is meant to be special but she’s overdone it to the point it will be nothing to the kids now- my kids are autistic and they defo wouldn’t cope with Disney over and over again- I bet them kids would LOVE a pool holiday in Spain just splashing about and swimming all day! I honestly wish she would do that for them but hey what rhi wants is what matters

Reactions: 6