Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest a lot of highly strung women like Rhi do have ADHD or autism or both.

I hate the monetising of it, though

Reactions: 5
To be honest a lot of highly strung women like Rhi do have ADHD or autism or both.

I hate the monetising of it, though
I agree and think she probably has both. Her behaviour is so far from normal that I struggle to believe that she is neurotypical. Also the fact that she has four kids with autism is a dead giveaway.

I noticed on her ADHD video that viewers had picked up on her dislike for a lot of food textures which is a classic symptom of ASD. Lots of people also saying that they thought she presented more as having ASD instead of ADHD. She still seems weirdly resistant to accepting this thorough. I genuinely believe that she fundamentally does think having autism is a bad thing and it would make her somehow lesser if she was to acknowledge it. ADHD doesn't have such a stigma so she would much prefer to be associated with this.

Yep she clearly is of the opinion that autism is some rain man stuff. I spend my life fighting against that opinion as my daughter is autistic. So many times I’ve had people say “she doesn’t look autistic”. Nope. And most autistic people don’t “look” autistic; but society is hell bent on sticking with some outdated impression of what autism is. Even my daughter’s teacher a few years back said “she’s so smart. She can’t possibly be autistic.”

I feel for Rhi. It’s hard to unpack all of the tit that society puts on you about these conditions. It’s probably easier to unpick it within your family first though, rather than doing it on YouTube…

In the new vlog she says the girls have grown loads and need new clothes so buys 3 outfits and then says what do they want to keep and what do they want to return or she needs to return her clothes if they want to keep it all. Surely they aren’t that hard up with all the Disney holidays (next one 140 days approx according to their count down).
You’re either committing to buying Boden clothing or she needs to shop somewhere more affordable.

DAS system is changing in the USA not sure how it’ll affect her, sure she will find a way around it if it does. Can’t have her queuing

Reactions: 2
In the new vlog she says the girls have grown loads and need new clothes so buys 3 outfits and then says what do they want to keep and what do they want to return or she needs to return her clothes if they want to keep it all. Surely they aren’t that hard up with all the Disney holidays (next one 140 days approx according to their count down).
You’re either committing to buying Boden clothing or she needs to shop somewhere more affordable.
Wow that is a lot of guilt and stress to be putting on the girls 🤨 They are growing children and she is seriously telling them that if they want to keep these new clothes that fit them, then she will have to return the clothes she bought herself, all the while she has plenty of clothes that fit her. She is so toxic!!!!

Reactions: 7
I am seriously cringing at her desperate attempts to prove to the internet that she must indeed have ADHD because she gets an unplanned urge to organise some drawers. This has now been covered in her vlog and stories and is just so bizarre when she's never obviously suffered with these impulses before. If anything her days are incredibly regimented and she struggles to break routines. I previously thought she could have ADHD and ASD because the two often coexist, but her weirdness around this has made me wonder if it is all an act for Social Media. It's almost like she has read the symptom list for ADHD and is acting them out online. I wonder if she will try to hoodwink the assessors in a similar way. The thing about Rhi is she absolutely isn't spontaneous and she absolutely knows how to research and game systems shamelessly. We see this with her abuse (sorry 'optimisation) of the DAS system and how she has managed to jump to the front of every single medical wait list she or her kids have ever been on.

Reactions: 9
Not sure why she does a podcast - it seems a lot of effort for not many listens? Her podcast insta has less than 200 followers!

Reactions: 2
IMG_6053.png
Dear Lord. Does she think teachers are 6??? Why do they need a section about what their class think of them?
There is no way that planner is any use to teachers whatsoever

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
and the kids teachers will be getting them as gifts
My teacher friends use specific planners that log everything they need in one place and would throw that in the recycling

Reactions: 4
and the kids teachers will be getting them as gifts
My teacher friends use specific planners that log everything they need in one place and would throw that in the recycling
I used to when I was teaching. I also ordered it through work from their official suppliers.

• Haha
I used to when I was teaching. I also ordered it through work from their official suppliers.
You think the time and money she has spent doing this! I thought teachers would already have some sort of system/planners in place?
She is going to charge £18 for this. Surely it would have been easier (and cheaper) just to give the teachers a £20 voucher at Christmas?
You could just imagine her paining those poor teachers (and TA's) at that school. They would have just said "oh great what a good idea" to get rid of her. Sure she will have done an organised planner for builders for Daddy for his birthday present.

• Haha
You think the time and money she has spent doing this! I thought teachers would already have some sort of system/planners in place?
She is going to charge £18 for this. Surely it would have been easier (and cheaper) just to give the teachers a £20 voucher at Christmas?
You could just imagine her paining those poor teachers (and TA's) at that school. They would have just said "oh great what a good idea" to get rid of her. Sure she will have done an organised planner for builders for Daddy for his birthday present.
Don't give her ideas 🤫😹

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Unlike Rhi I do actually have friends that are teachers; as opposed to pestering the staff at my children’s school and calling them my friends.
My friends (and actually some of my kids’ teachers over the years) use these.
Also if she’s planning on giving these as gifts to her kids’s teachers, the format doesn’t suit secondary school teachers that might teach up to 8 different classes of kids.
Also teachers start to fill out next years around May time when they know which class they’re getting next year.
It’s too late for an end of year gift.
IMG_8618.png

Reactions: 1
If Rhi has been considering her assessment and possible diagnosis for up to a year, why is it very recently she has began to act distracted every time she makes a reel etc. Today for example rambling on and than oh my fringe, see I'm distracted.
Trying too hard to convince, it's the drs she needs to convince not her viewers who can clearly see that she has some neurodivergence most likely asd.

Reactions: 6
If Rhi has been considering her assessment and possible diagnosis for up to a year, why is it very recently she has began to act distracted every time she makes a reel etc. Today for example rambling on and than oh my fringe, see I'm distracted.
Trying too hard to convince, it's the drs she needs to convince not her viewers who can clearly see that she has some neurodivergence most likely asd.
Yes, I noticed the hair 'distraction' too. She is becoming a parody of someone with ADHD which is pretty offensive to be honest! I wonder if her ASD means that she genuinely reads the world and people in such a different way that she believes that people with ADHD just go around being so obviously distracted all the time. There is just no subtlety or nuance to it at all and it just isn't how any of the people with ADHD that I know behave.

I also noticed in her Easter vlog that it was all about seeing friends, days out and Easter parties. She talks about it so casually as if we haven't all seen her spend weeks on end of the holidays and every weekend at home doing nothing with her children. I just don't know what to make of it all? This combined with the new ADHD quirks are blowing my mind a bit. Why is she acting like a different person all of a sudden?

Reactions: 3