Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The money she’s spent on these trips is staggering- kids clearly are over it- Disney is meant to be special but she’s overdone it to the point it will be nothing to the kids now- my kids are autistic and they defo wouldn’t cope with Disney over and over again- I bet them kids would LOVE a pool holiday in Spain just splashing about and swimming all day! I honestly wish she would do that for them but hey what rhi wants is what matters
Honestly can’t get over how done the kids look in the vlogs, especially Bella. Take them on a weeks long holiday (even in the UK) where they can actually relax and have a break!! Poor kids

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she was planning to do a regular feature on her vlog where she takes the camera to a different supermarket each week and records herself doing a food shop. Week 1 she was asked by a member of staff not to record in store.
- She was incredibly rude to the staff member.
- Proceeded to capture the staff members face and post the video online anyway.
- Get back in her car and have a tantrum about it.
which video is this? I need to see this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You’re all right the last vlog the kids look completely over it all. Don’t think I see Bella smile spontaneously once, only time she did was interview questions that rhi constantly asks. Even there money has to be spent on Disney stuff, I’d have loved for Bella to say ‘no I don’t want a matching Disney doll with za za I want to buy my own stuff’ I mean what kid asks for a water bottle. Will kept saying ‘yeah I might do’ when rhi was asking him if he’d wear that tshirt. Don’t get me wrong I love Disney and so do my kids but I’d never inflict that’s all they can like
I’m booking the fantasy cruise this week but desperate to know what one she’s doing (as you know she will) as if I see her I’d have to tell her to put that camera away

Previously she’s gone towards the end of August, very close to when the kids return to school

Shes taken something enjoyable (Disney) and turned it into a chore. Most children are over the moon to go. These kids just expect it now. They parrot her wants and have no mind of their own.

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget all of videos can be accessed - ad-free on the link below. She won’t get any views or profit from you.

Just watched her second round of sorting the irritating youngest girls bedroom. Can’t for the life of me remember her name. It’s little wonder it takes forever to organise it. I’ve never seen as much stuff. How many plastic headbands can one child need? The amount of leggings and socks were ridiculous too. I gave up at this point but imagine the excessive theme continued. She must drive herself barmy with it all. My sympathies lie with the poor lng suffering husband. The kids must be fairly stressed out with her going on the way she does. It’s exhausting and we only get a few minutes now and then 😂

Reactions: 4
Jesus stories 2 you tube videos and now the podcast....Zaras room clear has had more coverage than a royal wedding!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I normally can put her videos on in the background but the more recent ones are irritating me. I think I have finally transitioned to really seeing her true colours. She waxed lyrical about how her children only eat certain meals and once she’s offered £££ hello fresh is a winner when many families are trying to reduce the cost of groceries so they can if they are lucky get a few days out over school holidays

I normally can put her videos on in the background but the more recent ones are irritating me. I think I have finally transitioned to really seeing her true colours. She waxed lyrical about how her children only eat certain meals and once she’s offered £££ hello fresh is a winner when many families are trying to reduce the cost of groceries so they can if they are lucky get a few days out over school holidays
The kids only eat certain things because she only makes them! Also I presume they have school lunches because if she could she would have made a video on kids lunch boxes and a step by step guide how to make a sandwich!

• Haha
and waffle on about how each child likes a different amount of butter on their sandwich

• Haha
Her children only eat the same 7 dinners on repeat on account of their autism. They need the same jarred pasta sauce & frozen meats and vegetables again on account of their autism.

They can however eat at breakfast club, eat school dinners, eat HelloFresh dinners for content and can eat absolutely any meal prepared on Disney property 🤷‍♀️
Peculiar.

Reactions: 11
I noticed she said in the last video her husband is the pickiest eater so is she trying to change the narrative to get more ads

Reactions: 1
My god she’s thinks she’s a Disney cruise expert after watching her cruise vlogs she makes them look horrendous not magically like they are! We placing bets she’ll be booking one today! Her and Brummy Mummy make anything Disney look boring! Only thing I’ve got from her lastest vlog is Disney world have a lot of spirit jerseys!

whats happened to meeting the characters, showing parades, at the moment its all about the rides and food.

I know people have mixed opinions on the character meets when it’s adults but I enjoy watching the light hearted ones. I don’t think her kids would be able to switch off from performance mode.

Think Rhi has been reading here see she has done an Sainsburys meal plan and haul. Have to agree she has over done Disney so much, the kids would love a week at Butlins, Haven or centre Parks