Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a spoilt ungrateful cow and the sly digs at Neil are so childish. I wonder if he even sees them 🤣🤣. Not that I believe Rhi that Neil does nothing, but Rhi if you got problems address them with the offending party. Stop airing your dirty laundry that’s between you and your husband not the world!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How on earth does she afford it?! They just got back
Most people save for a decade for a trip to Disney

Reactions: 6
She’s not long come back from a cruise. I reckon she put down a place holder on another one.

Reactions: 1
Don't envy her, feel sorry for her and her family! What a monumental waste of money. She isn't exactly raking it in from her social media exploits so she must be allocating a crazy amount of the family finances to these trips. They literally do barely anything else as a family which is crazy when you think he probably earns a decent wage and they could all do so much more and have a more varied life.

She could use this money to actually pay for holiday clubs for the kids if she insists on 'working' every hour under the sun during school holidays. At least they could hang out with other children and do a range of activities. She could also use the money for loads of smaller trips and days out in the UK. They could go to every theme park in the UK or visit different cities. They could go to Efteling and other European parks and see how they compare. There are literally a million better things they could use the money for as a family rather than pay an insane amount for yet another repetitive cruise.

Reactions: 8
The kids would really enjoy legoland and all 3 of them would be tall enough for all the rides. But Legoland is not in Rhi's disney bubble

Reactions: 3
They either have money sat in a bank account or they have a lot of debt all the Disney trips would add up to nearly 100 grand including food & spirit jersey in every colour! The amount they have spent on these trips could have gone to Lapland, on a safari! The way the children ask to go on cruises shows they don’t know how much they cost and not been taught the value of stuff they have! She lives in a beautiful part of wales very close to the beach wonder how many time they been to the local beach!

Reactions: 4
Her disney content is so repetitive...comparing rides , outfits and food etc.
She would be better off and get more views if she did a review of the uk theme parks but obviously does not fit the disney theme.

Reactions: 2
Probably a California announcement… Brummy Mummy is off this year too… another mummy vlogger that would sell their child childhood for money

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can one go to Disney so many times and not get bored? I guess the only person not bored is Rhi!
I reckon Neil is v well off from his career and the house they brought during Covid was way smaller and a renovation job so they probably made a lot on their previous home that Neil had built himself.
I reckon Rhi works for Neil on the quiet as she’s too ashamed to admit she is a normal human being, I reckon she does his books, and by working for him she gets a lot of business perks such as her Mac, phone etc. that’s probably her salary. Then she gets high amounts of DLA for her kids. If high rate care, £400 approx per month for each child. If she claims to be earning under £140 approx a week she will also be claiming carers allowance at £78 a week I think.
her entitlement is unreal and she’s been given so much she no longer appreciates Neil and just picks to make sly digs at him like a child.

I think she definitely works for Neil I've said this before there's just no way she can have that much "work" to do from you tube!

I think she definitely works for Neil I've said this before there's just no way she can have that much "work" to do from you tube!
Especially as she doesn’t come up with anything creative or research anything to share. Just records herself doing housework. I love me a dull person and being in the dull men’s club but f me she is another level of dull.

I don't know i wouldn't have her anywhere near my work. She makes everything so complicated from cleaning, making lists to doing her packing. Could you imagine her doing the books? I mean we all saw her explaining multiplication, she wouldn't have enough bowls to do the books.
---
How on earth does she afford it?! They just got back
Most people save for a decade for a trip to Disney
I think she is spending his inheritance that he got from the death of a parent last year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she works for Neil too and does the books and admin. I can imagine she has really complicated spreadsheets and has to spend an hour planning all the work before she gets started. It all forms part of the business case as to why she doesn't need to get a regular job. I have heard her argue that she saves money by not having to use childcare during the holidays too but she is always working on her social media stuff anyway during this time. The kids would be so much better off in clubs and activity camps but Rhi can't allow this as it will then be obvious that 3 kids going to clubs costs more money than her YouTube 'job' brings in. The kids are the sacrificial lambs in all this so Rhi can justify staying at home.

It's really obvious that Rhi wouldn't be able to cope with a regular job where she reports into a boss that wouldn't let Rhi do all her rituals and routines. She is incapable of being flexible, has to be in total control of everything and I think she has a real issue with anyone challenging her authority and questioning her. She is obviously also massively inefficient! I think her autism is a major factor in all of this and she could probably make big improvements if she was willing to accept help.

I don't know i wouldn't have her anywhere near my work. She makes everything so complicated from cleaning, making lists to doing her packing. Could you imagine her doing the books? I mean we all saw her explaining multiplication, she wouldn't have enough bowls to do the books.
---

I think she is spending his inheritance that he got from the death of a parent last year.
This makes sense. For all the money they are spending on Disney trips they could have had such amazing cultural experiences

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she was at Epcot by herself for nearly the whole day until Neil turned up. Telling her he’s completely checked out on their relationship
How can he want to not see his kids enjoying themselves

I can’t believe she was at Epcot by herself for nearly the whole day until Neil turned up. Telling her he’s completely checked out on their relationship
How can he want to not see his kids enjoying themselves
Because Rhi is the one who’s enjoying herself the most 😂

• Haha