Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she was at Epcot by herself for nearly the whole day until Neil turned up. Telling her he’s completely checked out on their relationship
How can he want to not see his kids enjoying themselves
The kids look miserable and don’t look to be enjoying themselves at all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Will looks just as checked out but I think he’s a sweet kid who goes along with it for his sisters and mum
What an awful loveless marriage, how can that not bother her

Reactions: 3
Neil is clearly over the disney obsession.
He needs to make a stand and suggest a different destination for the next holiday!

Reactions: 5
I saw her pushing will’s latest video on my YouTube feed and she’s heavily influenced it as the title is not the style of a kid

Isn’t Zara 8, they should be trusted on the stairs by now, no coordination or balance issues that we have seen

Zara is 7.

My guess is she somehow uses it to control the movements of the kids. Maybe so at bedtime or early morning they don't come downstairs and disturb her? I know the kids could obviously jump over the gate or potentially even open it themselves but I don't think they would due to the type of kids that they are.

Oh a 'troll' has clearly got to Rhi by suggesting that she pretends her children have autism in order to skip the queue.

The irony of course is that Rhi's number one hack is to manipulate the DAS as much as possible so that her family can access the maximum number of rides and attractions with the minimum inconvenience. She may not be pretending they have autism but she is certainly taking advantage of the fact they do to give them a VIP experience.

Secondly, the fact your children have autism doesn't mean that they struggle to queue. It is clear from all the footage you have shown of them being able to tolerate queues and waits that they have pretty average tolerance for queuing. Most kids struggle and find queuing boring so the question is do her children struggle more than most? I think it's pretty obvious that they don't. So whilst I don't doubt the kids have autism (and I think Rhi has it too), I think she has cynically used their diagnosis to access all the privileges that are intended for those with autism that genuinely do struggle with queuing.

Unfortunately this will probably mean that in the long term restrictions will have to be put on the disabled at these kinds of places because there is a dramatic rise in people being diagnosed with autism and the park simply won't be able to cope with all people like Rhi effectively queue cutting all day whilst offering everyone else a reasonable experience. The queues are already ridiculously long without factoring in people being unnecessarily fast tracked.

Reactions: 6
My cousin brought his kids to Disney and his neighbours gifted them a Disney guide for the trip. They never had to queue which was so generous and brilliant as they only had three days but it’s also ruined Disney for them as they will never get that experience again. The prospect of traditional queuing in the parks for her is the same.

Reactions: 2
Wonder what she’ll do when the money runs out, or daddy of 4 grows a back bone says no! In latest vlogs he going off on his own seems really uninterested in anything on this trip! How long before she’s doing solo trips with the children!

Attachments

Wonder what she’ll do when the money runs out, or daddy of 4 grows a back bone says no! In latest vlogs he going off on his own seems really uninterested in anything on this trip! How long before she’s doing solo trips with the children!
Well no wonder! He obviously works hard (notice she never mentions what time hes up at in the morning)and probably could do with a week by the pool going out at night for meals (not disney theme)
Kids would probably love that too days playing in the pool kids clubs discos at night...its Rhi and her you tube that need disney!

Well no wonder! He obviously works hard (notice she never mentions what time hes up at in the morning)and probably could do with a week by the pool going out at night for meals (not disney theme)
Kids would probably love that too days playing in the pool kids clubs discos at night...its Rhi and her you tube that need disney!
He’s also much older than Rhi, isn’t he mid 50s? And a builder. He looks knackered all the time, I bet he just wants to chill out when he’s not working but no it’s all about what Rhi wants too do. Daddy for Four has no say in a holiday what so ever. She’s so incredibly selfish .

Nothing wrong with a chilled week by the pool but that wouldn’t provide 100 dragged out videos of content for Rhi

• Haha
He’s also much older than Rhi, isn’t he mid 50s? And a builder. He looks knackered all the time, I bet he just wants to chill out when he’s not working but no it’s all about what Rhi wants too do. Daddy for Four has no say in a holiday what so ever. She’s so incredibly selfish .
Tale as old as time... Older wealthy man meets young attractive woman who inevitably ends up wanting (more) children. Admittedly not all of the young wives insist on a hundred Disney trips each year but I do think it's common for the husband to find it difficult being a dad at an older age. Rhi's intense style of parenting and uncontrolled autism just makes it all really hard and I can totally understand why he's knackered and done with it all. I have zero sympathy though because he should have been old and wise enough when he met Rhi to spot the pretty obvious red flags.

I was just pondering that I can't imagine Rhi as a parent of neurotypical kids where she didn't have the constant excuse of autism to hide behind. Would she cook a variety of meals from scratch? I doubt it. Would she allow the kids more freedom and flexibility? Absolutely not. Would she go to work on a real job because ethe kids needed her less? No way! I think she is secretly quite pleased that she can be an 'autism' mummy and not be subjected to the normal standards of parenting that everyone else is.

I was just pondering that I can't imagine Rhi as a parent of neurotypical kids where she didn't have the constant excuse of autism to hide behind. Would she cook a variety of meals from scratch? I doubt it. Would she allow the kids more freedom and flexibility? Absolutely not. Would she go to work on a real job because ethe kids needed her less? No way! I think she is secretly quite pleased that she can be an 'autism' mummy and not be subjected to the normal standards of parenting that everyone else is.
She’s got all the kids compliant in attending Karate together.
They all like the exact same toy, matching clothes, joint parties.
Her VERY VERY compliant children make mum life a little easier.

I’m expecting my 5th.
From memory none of my kids have been interested in the same toys at the same time (Nintendo switch and board games aside). There’d be no chance filling their stockings with the same presents. Not only has no thought gone into it but mine would’ve wondered why Santa didn’t get what they’d put all the list and why everyone gets the same. That’s without matching clothes and joint parties. Minimal effort required from Rhi.
I’ve got two youngest still in swimming lessons.
The two boys in football often in different places on the same day.
Grammar school tutor for one.
Both girls gymnastics but different days. Youngest has dancing.
I also work full-time in finance. Real mum of four life is a struggle when you don’t take away their individuality and let them have a little autonomy in what they want to do, wear and play with.

Anyone else a little bit of criticism and she goes all quiet???
Probably at home moaning after all she does for her "fans" sorry followers and they don't all appreciate the pointless hours upon hours she wastes to make videos that only small proportion actually watch and even less comment on!!!