Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do hello fresh work with people like Rhi? It’s so so obviously she has never actually bought hello fresh, and frankly it’s pretty easy to “like” something that is free isn’t it. What an utter waste on their behalf.
It’s not difficult to become a Hello Fresh rep. There’s a section on their website, you just need to have a certain amount of followers. I don’t think they even get paid but I think they get free boxes if somebody orders using their code. She probably then pockets her groceries allowance from Neil and views it as income.

Reactions: 3
There’s a influencer called Misha Grimes, she covers like beauty fashion and lifestyle and she’s been GIFTED a Disney cruise from Orlando and our poor poor rhi who dedicated every inch of her life to Disney has had to pay full price which meant taking her kids out of school so she could afford it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep that'll be the executive dysfunction cos she's so clearly autistic. Wouldn't surprise me if she was actually diagnosed herself but doesn't want to disclose it tbh.
When Zara was in the process of being diagnosed; Rhi claimed that a professional said that her husband likely has autism and the children likely ‘get it from him’.
Rhi, you are fooling nobody.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Neil looks so over these Disney holidays. What Dad leaves his wife and kids at a park and goes off on his own?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When Zara was in the process of being diagnosed; Rhi claimed that a professional said that her husband likely has autism and the children likely ‘get it from him’.
Rhi, you are fooling nobody.
Plus Dillon has now been diagnosed and Neil isn't his biological father. So I think we can work out the common denominator

How's the pretty younger wife thing working out for you then Neil?! Probably seemed like a good idea once upon a time...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He does look like an unhappy, trapped man. I don't really have much sympathy for him because he clearly enables Rhi which is incredibly damaging for the children. I can't imagine this was the life he had in mind when he first dated her but I can imagine he overlooked lots of glaring red flags and now is paying the price.

Reactions: 4
She seems to be having a right go at Neil with the regular reels about solo / default parenting. She’s such a control freak he probably doesn’t get a chance. Maybe he should start posting reels about how unfair it is to be expected to earn 99% of the household income 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s such such hard work. Super demanding and nothing is ever enough. Wanted to stay home and have lots of children and consequently ended up on that stay at home mum role. Hell, isn’t that what her business was about? Giving mums advice? Now suddenly Neil doesn’t do enough? Despite literally paying for everything.

I saw a video recently about earning money online. I cannot imagine she earns very much even with pumping out so many videos, as she just doesn’t get the views. Anything she earns will pay for her endless equipment purchases and little else.

It’s clear she’s excusing the constant Disney holidays as being for “her work” and Neil clearly goes along with it for an easier life. Can you imagine her reaction if he said actually is quite like to go to Spain instead 🤣

A YouTuber I follow who has had a few viral videos said recently that YouTube doesn’t pay anywhere near enough as an income, the ads she does are pretty much her income.

Reactions: 1
When the three kids are old enough to go on all the rides sge’ll go without him, I guarantee it. He’s there to cough up the cash and babysit Zara when she and the others go on stuff she isn’t tall enough for.

Reactions: 1
When the three kids are old enough to go on all the rides sge’ll go without him, I guarantee it. He’s there to cough up the cash and babysit Zara when she and the others go on stuff she isn’t tall enough for.
Than she can have a new angle for at least 10 videos as well...travelling on my own with the kids, coping skills when alone etc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Combining the two YouTube channels, she isn’t really earning much at all, in fact if you went for an average amount it doesn’t even cover the cost of all her tech and electricity she’s using all day. From both YouTube channels combined she earns somewhere between £36 - £580 (at the very high end of the possible scale).

Attachments

Combining the two YouTube channels, she isn’t really earning much at all, in fact if you went for an average amount it doesn’t even cover the cost of all her tech and electricity she’s using all day. From both YouTube channels combined she earns somewhere between £36 - £580 (at the very high end of the possible scale).
And that's a month isn't it? I find it hilarious the amount she spends on her camera's/Tec. She really wants a new computer too and I'm sure she wants it to be "gifted" it or keep moaning to Neil. She is the typical all the gear and no idea.
I watch a few cruise vloggers and someone who has a successful channel (with over 100 thousand.subscribers) just uses her iPhone (as do other vloggers). There is absolutely no need to have the kit she drags around she isn't a documentary film maker. I also find her "patreon" interesting. Other vloggers thank their patroens at the end of videos and give very specific content, zoom chats, giveaways etc etc. What do you get with Rhi? Early release and a zoom chat.

Reactions: 3
As much as i like Disney, her vlogging it to death is making it look so boring. Surly there is only so much to do. What gets me is why Disney all the time? There is so many wonderful places out in the world. Would be really interesting for them to go away somewhere that is not Disney themed.

Her engagement is awful 21 comments on the 14 grid posts she added in February 17 of which are on 1 post alone!!! Can really see why she isn't getting any gifted/PR stuff! Or Ads...she really needs to give up!