Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughters birthday is Jan 1st but we've always just done a party bag! But I've never waited over a month to hold her party....everything is suit Rhi nothing for the kids

Reactions: 3
my daughters birthday is 22nd December and I’ve done selection boxes instead of party bags in the past (her party has been close to her bday)…. But then I don’t preach at being a perfect mother 😂
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with that or Easter eggs if a party is near easter. But February!! Nahhh. Who buys Easter eggs in February anyway

Reactions: 2
I'm starting to believe she is becoming more unhinged and obsessed with her work as time is going by. I can't work out if it's some crazy martyrdom or she genuinely believes she needs to work a million hours every week to keep two small YouTube channels going.

I see that she is now getting up at 5:30 to do her morning exercise and no doubt to complete her endless planning and affirmations. I think this would generally be regarded as a pretty extreme time to wake up if you didn't actually need to be up for work or small children. According to her own morning routine video, she will have very limited time with the children before school as she will quickly lay out an easy breakfast of cereal and do their hair and that's pretty much it before they are walked to breakfast club. Why on earth is she getting up so early? Why does she never seem to have any free time to spend with her children at the weekends or in school holidays if she is apparently working so much during school days?

The more I think about the more I think she hides behind her work and being busy to avoid doing things that she doesn't enjoy. Sadly I think this includes spending time as a family and with her children. I also think she likes to be the busy, organised, sensible one that keeps it all together when in fact she is really quite toxic and depriving those children of so much by not addressing her rigid thinking and autistic tendancies. It's such an odd and unusual setup because superficially she seems a great mum but if you scratch the surface it is really disturbing. I know I say it all the time but I really wish Neil would be stronger for the sake of the kids and make sure Rhi gets the support and help she needs.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how she is coping with Will being home and having to stick to a online timetable?

Reactions: 1
I can never get over how bland and boring her house is. Grey and pink in every room, ikea furniture as far as the eye can see, kalax EVERYWHERE, there’s no character. I have a lot of Ikea furniture too but different colours/sizes/types etc. I don’t understand her living room layout either (unless she has another one) the sofa is at the side of the tv? How do they watch it?

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to believe she is becoming more unhinged and obsessed with her work as time is going by. I can't work out if it's some crazy martyrdom or she genuinely believes she needs to work a million hours every week to keep two small YouTube channels going.

I see that she is now getting up at 5:30 to do her morning exercise and no doubt to complete her endless planning and affirmations. I think this would generally be regarded as a pretty extreme time to wake up if you didn't actually need to be up for work or small children. According to her own morning routine video, she will have very limited time with the children before school as she will quickly lay out an easy breakfast of cereal and do their hair and that's pretty much it before they are walked to breakfast club. Why on earth is she getting up so early? Why does she never seem to have any free time to spend with her children at the weekends or in school holidays if she is apparently working so much during school days?

The more I think about the more I think she hides behind her work and being busy to avoid doing things that she doesn't enjoy. Sadly I think this includes spending time as a family and with her children. I also think she likes to be the busy, organised, sensible one that keeps it all together when in fact she is really quite toxic and depriving those children of so much by not addressing her rigid thinking and autistic tendancies. It's such an odd and unusual setup because superficially she seems a great mum but if you scratch the surface it is really disturbing. I know I say it all the time but I really wish Neil would be stronger for the sake of the kids and make sure Rhi gets the support and help she needs.
Why do they go to breakfast club when she is a stay at home mum!!!!

majority of her content is shopping, regular household tasks or “organising” she just doesn’t know how to manage her time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
majority of her content is shopping, regular household tasks or “organising” she just doesn’t know how to manage her time
Exactly what a stay at home mum does. Rhi you’re such a powerful business woman. Ummmm ha ha x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well Rhi is busy "working". No wonder she doesn't have time to go to the school when she has an allocated appointment. Doesn't have time to go out to the supermarket to shop. Doesn't have time to do the ironing. It really is all go for her and we just don't understand.
I had a train cancelled yesterday and it took me two hours to get home but can't appreciate the hardships of Rhi Morgan.

Attachments

Watching the vlog with the parties and she describes the simultaneous bowling parties as 'a really good example of the best way to multitask'. She really is incredibly smug for someone that has just thrown the most lackluster and generic party possible for her children. The girls had an identical party at the exact same time and place with the exact same Supermarket bought birthday cake and Easter eggs. Will got a different supermarket cake but otherwise the exact same experience too.

Does she not see that other kids get parties tailored to their interests and get the pleasure of being the sole focus of attention? Zara would love a Disney themed party with an appearance from characters, Bella would love an art themed party and Will would possibly pick going bowling or to the cinema with his mates without his siblings being around.

I don't think she realises that we all as parents have the option of putting in minimal effort to achieve a crap outcome. It isn't a 'hack' to just take the lazy option all the time. She is kidding herself though if she thinks she has thrown a party that is equivalent to what most other children will be lucky enough to enjoy. She has short-changed her kids and done the usual tick box effort that she dedicates to anything that isn't YouTube or Disney related.

Reactions: 7
How much Botox and filler is in her face? She’s heading the way of the Bride of Wildestein

No Idea but really want to know why she is so shiny all the time :ROFLMAO:
I think it's cause she uses a thick Nivea body moisturiser on her face. I know the tub says it is for use on face, hands & body, but it is a very thick & heavy moisturiser.

Why do hello fresh work with people like Rhi? It’s so so obviously she has never actually bought hello fresh, and frankly it’s pretty easy to “like” something that is free isn’t it. What an utter waste on their behalf.

I completely agree with the person above. Rhi says she has lots of “hacks” but actually usually it’s just laziness or low standards. Or ridiculous over the top unnecessary organising. Nothing about her is clever or creative. Giving all 3 children boring repetitive parties isn’t a “hack”, it’s just tit

Reactions: 6