Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she was doing the timetables , I almost believed I didn't know what 3 x 5 was :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After seeing her "assist" Zara with homework I can now understand how she spent £60 on Easter Eggs instead of spending 5 minutes making party bags. Her math would be £3 x 20 eggs ÷ my work time (we know she rates herself highly and she is the only person who' works)'= 60p an egg so a bargain

• Haha
Gawd she is a witch, she has registered all 3 kids for a DAS pass so using them seperately means she never has to wait,

Reactions: 3
she doesn’t know how to shop as b&m will never have the best prices, in Tesco around that time I could get them for €1 each and I am sure the supermarkets around her have similar offers on rotation

Reactions: 1
Has she no shame?! Marching those kids through small world past the hundreds waiting, many probably with actual disabilities! Her kids have no problem queuing. She’s is a fraud! It’s her that WONT do queues cos she thinks she’s a princess!

Reactions: 9
Has she no shame?! Marching those kids through small world past the hundreds waiting, many probably with actual disabilities! Her kids have no problem queuing. She’s is a fraud! It’s her that WONT do queues cos she thinks she’s a princess!
Possibly. But my take is that using the DAS means she doesn't have to interact with her children in the queue. Because I don't think she knows how to.

Reactions: 2
Her latest story….7.30pm and the kids are in bed wtf! Zara maybe but surely not Bella and Will who is in secondary should not be up in bed at 7:30!!!

can she not get out of her ridgid routine and have different bedtimes for each of the! Honestly she is batshit crazy!!

Reactions: 4
Why are her 2 old children in bed?? By 7.30 seriously! My 7 year old is still up she will be getting her story book and teeth brushed by 8pm ready to settled down! Will should be allowed to stay up later surely she's lying to make her look like Mary Poppins

I remember a while ago she did a room tour of Will’s room- in a drawer were loads of controllers- tv/ sky/ game console etc…
I reckon by ‘in bed’ at 7.30, she means in rooms watching tv/ on I pads. So do not disturb mummy- out of sight, out of mind! She just tells us whatever image she wants to project..

Reactions: 5
I haven’t been following her much lately, so did she do bowling parties again this year with Easter eggs or are you talking about last year?
my son was 11 yesterday. He chose subway for dinner. I booked him and few best friends into the after dark disco at flipout. I made party bags with a big bag of haribo, big bar of cadburys and some inflatables, plus glow sticks I gave them at the disco, a small cake, brought some nibbles and brought them slushpuppies. Paid £13 each for the kids. They got 2.5 hours play instead of 1 hour play 45 mins party room at £20 a head. I would have wasted so much money had I invited 8 kids who wouldn’t eat the food offered (previous years I’ve had parties and most food gets binned) and they would have wanted to bounce longer than an hour. 1 hour isn’t enough. Parents were happy. Kids had the best time ever. My son said best birthday ever. Because I took him to flipout to do what he wanted and he chose where to eat and his day wasn’t dictated by younger sister I’m guessing! And at that age I think they begin to value quality friendships more so don’t need 8+ friends to go.
my daughter will get to pick her dinner and “party” when it’s her birthday and it won’t be dictated by my eldest. She will probably chose the farm or zoo! And she shall get.
It can be hard accommodating different interests with siblings, but it is actually exciting to be able to arrange things they really enjoy and to do different things with each of them. My son is sporty and gamey, my daughter is animal and makeup obsessed. Would never imagine making them do something the other sibling wants on their birthday!!!!
---
She’s making her life harder doing all 3 parties at once? Surely the parents aren’t sticking around at the party given the kids ages, and wonder off while the party is on. I wouldn’t want to be responsible for 3 groups of children that’s a lot to manage. Ffs Rhi let them just have a party on their birthdays separately and give their friends a bag of plastic tat or just give out a bag of haribo or chocolate if you don’t like plastic tat (which you do you are always in b&m buying plastic tit tat)
---
Can you imagine turning up to a bowling alley in February with 20 Easter eggs 🤣 what a nut case. How did she carry them all? She could have brought 20 bags of haribo and fit them in one bag! Dyingggg.
---
Why has she got them the same Easter eggs for Easter? Surely they have different preferences and all part of the fun is buying for each individual.

Last edited:
Bella’s birthday is in December
She’s having her party in February
Mum’s giving out EASTER EGGS in lieu of party bags.
My daughter would’ve been so embarrassed at that age. Imagine how poor Will feels taking his secondary school mates.
My daughter actually is Will’s age (was 12 in September).
We hired a hall, DJ & party host, because she’d not long been at Secondary and there was no limit on #of guests she invited her whole class (all girl’s grammar school) and everyone we could reach from her primary school year too as well friends from outside of school.
We didn’t even do party bags or favours because “urgh… no-one does that anymore, mum”.
It all sounds very grown up which is how 12 year olds want to be especially when starting a new school trying to make a good first impression with her peers.
In reality they all ran around screaming, dance routines, lots of sweets.
Hall hire didn’t cost much, neither did DJ. Possibly came to less than inviting her friends to bowling.
A handful of friends came over early to get ready together and some came back to sleepover too.

Watching Rhi game the Disney DAS system on her latest vlog is infuriating. If her children can endure such a long flight without too many issues then they absolutely can queue. Rhi just doesn't want to manage the inevitable boredom that would come with queuing and the compromise that the queues bring. Every family with children know that when you can't just stroll onto whatever ride you fancy then you have to be more strategic and decide which rides are worth queuing for. There is none of this for the Morgan family who bounce from one ride to another without a seconds thought about wait times. She is so cynical that she shaves off every possible minute from their virtual wait times so that there are no delays and she can cram in as much as humanly possible.

The vlogs are completely unrelatable because they don't reflect a 'real' Disney experience. Rhi is in efficiency overdrive and the whole thing is just manic, intense and at times hard to watch. Looking at Will's face on Small World and the Winnie the Pooh ride, it is clear he's not living his best life, contrary to what Rhi will insist. If they had to queue for these rides then they would all be a lot more selective about what they went on and probably have a better time. Instead they get dragged into Rhi's 'must go on absolutely everything' game and pretend they love rides that they don't. Rhi really does have a special talent for sucking the joy out of everything and making it all seem like some crazy military exercise.

Yes the skyliner is a long away away if you walk the long way around 😂 never asking her for directions 😂 Trinidad im my opinion is the best village in CBR

Attachments

Should be one das pass per party, she needs a sharp reality check to how privileged she is

Reactions: 2
Should be one das pass per party, she needs a sharp reality check to how privileged she is
I dont understand why you say that? She can only book 1 das ride at a time per person… so if the older two wanted to ride a bigger ride, that leaves zara and neil to do something she (zara) wants to do 🤷‍♀️ 3 DAS passes doesn’t mean booking 3 rides at a time.

Ok I’m open to correction but my understanding was the whole group could accompany the person holding the das, if I’m wrong I will accept that.

The whole group can accompany with the das holder… but 1 ride at a time regardless on how many das passes are in the group.

The first person who taps in has to be the lead Das pass holder for that attraction… my son got jealous my daughter was the constant first tapper because she is a das holder and he isnt… by rhi having them all das holders it makes it “fair” on who gets to tap in first and be the lead holder for that attraction

Handing out Easter eggs instead of party bags screams lazy to me 🤷‍♀️
Her whole channel is based around motherhood but she repeatedly only puts any effort in when it’s something that interests her.
my daughters birthday is 22nd December and I’ve done selection boxes instead of party bags in the past (her party has been close to her bday)…. But then I don’t preach at being a perfect mother 😂

Reactions: 4
my daughters birthday is 22nd December and I’ve done selection boxes instead of party bags in the past (her party has been close to her bday)…. But then I don’t preach at being a perfect mother 😂
Ive done this my daughter s birthday is late November 😜 🤣🤣🤣