Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Handing out Easter eggs instead of party bags screams lazy to me 🤷‍♀️
Her whole channel is based around motherhood but she repeatedly only puts any effort in when it’s something that interests her.

Reactions: 4
Handing out Easter eggs instead of party bags screams lazy to me 🤷‍♀️
Her whole channel is based around motherhood but she repeatedly only puts any effort in when it’s something that interests her.
Yep, I can guarantee that the party will be at a venue that basically does everything for you and that she won't have to decorate or personalise, the cakes will come from the supermarket and she will hand out these Easter eggs in lieu of a party and call it a job well done. She literally couldn't make less of an effort! I will be absolutely shocked if all three children don't have their parties at the exact same place.

Reactions: 6
Yep, I can guarantee that the party will be at a venue that basically does everything for you and that she won't have to decorate or personalise, the cakes will come from the supermarket and she will hand out these Easter eggs in lieu of a party and call it a job well done. She literally couldn't make less of an effort! I will be absolutely shocked if all three children don't have their parties at the exact same place.
Has she done a birthday party for Will? Surely he’s too old for a party and just has mates over to sleep or something

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am really surprised she hasn't moaned about Will being home :ROFLMAO:
Think she got on at him (Will) to make his debut YouTube video 🙄.

What's the bet the birthday party will be at the same venue at the same time and date for all of them. She wouldn't see William too old for a birthday party with his little sisters. When I'm sure other children his age are going bowling/ice skating or the cinema with their friends.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yes I agree great age to explore video making etc but not for his mum to essentially pimp out the video normally just shared amongst friends

Reactions: 3
I get the impression that she’s always been chasing the spotlight, and extending it to her kids. I’m guessing the goal is to be a famous YouTube family? I watched her eldest son’s birthday vlog and she spoke about him being on stage as a child and in TV adverts. Wonder how all that came about.

Myself and my sister are 14 months apart and we barely shared parties, just because the three birthdays are relatively close together doesn’t mean they don’t want individual parties

Know in the past when we have had parties when my kids were little the venue used to do party bags. She could of done so much better with party bag ideas, the works always do their books 10 for £10

Reactions: 1
Jesus imagine turning 12, your first bday in secondary and you’re sharing it with your 7/9 yr old sisters! Mortifying!!
This literally wouldn't have occurred to Rhi! It's all about being super efficient and minimising the effort she has to put into the parties. She doesn't see the children as individuals but as a group that need to be managed in a way that minimises disruption to Rhi's work and organisational schedule. She isn't comfortable in the unpredictable world of children and she doesn't want them to start asserting themselves as individuals as Rhi simply couldn't cope with that. This is why she buys the girls the same gifts, makes them wear the same clothes and throws all the children the exact same party. Actually parenting individual humans is just too much and would overwhelm her. Rhi is barely coping as it is and this would be enough to tip her over the edge.

Reactions: 8
Why are the parties so far away from their birthdays? I know kids who have birthdsays 22nd December and still have a party then. If she saying they are too close to Xmas.
poor Will. He can’t do anything on hi own

Everything is to keep Zara happy! She said Zara wanting a bowling party in one of her vlogs so they all get one! They can’t go to universal studios as Zara’s to short for some rides (she’s to short for some in Disney but that doesn’t matter to Rhi) you get the impression Rhi can’t cope with Zara’s temper tantrums so everything is done for Zara’s to keep her quiet! Which is so sad for Will & Bella

Reactions: 2
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Zara doesn't even have temper tantrums and it all just Rhi projecting her own problems & insecurities onto the child.

It’s maybe just me but that counting bears really confused me 🤣 I feel like I’m unlearning times tables just watching it 🙈

• Haha
It’s maybe just me but that counting bears really confused me 🤣 I feel like I’m unlearning times tables just watching it 🙈
Yeh I know she should just with the Zara would have been taught in school. She complicates things so much!

I thought the same! She’s trying to teach the 5 times tables by putting 3 bears into 5 pots. Surely it makes more sense to do 5 bears per pot🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hmm is this how she calculates that her YT is actually worth doing 🤨........kinda makes sense now tbh 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7