Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhi was much more likeable and relatable in her old vlogs. The ones from 2019 where they actually go places and do things other and Disney. Folly Farm, Pembrey, Cinema to see Peppa Pig, caravan holidays, things normal families do. Daddy of four played in the garden with the kids.

Reactions: 4
Is the youngest telling her to shut up around the 35 min mark when she is doing the word search???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is the youngest telling her to shut up around the 35 min mark when she is doing the word search???
You know what I had.to go back and listen I think she does you know. It's after they had the chocolate pot and she starts on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You know what I had.to go back and listen I think she does you know. It's after they had the chocolate pot and she starts on her.
I think the tell is that Rhi pauses as if she’s heard it but then pretends it doesn’t happen

Reactions: 1
I think Zara will be the child that really tests Rhi in the future. She seems a lot more assertive than the other passive children. I think of all the kids, she comes across as the most neurotypical so I imagine that she will push the boundaries more and want to be more like her friends. Bella and Will seem to accept what Rhi says without question so they probably accept her feeble excuses about why they rarely leave the house in the school holidays, have playdates without her or why she needs to enforce her crazy routines. I don't think she will have such an easy ride with Zara!

None of my cousins three kids are on the autism spectrum but her older two were easy and the third one was chaos. He is now a sweet preteen but it was a preschool teacher (after he was kicked out of one) who changed it all and my cousin was open to the advice she was given, that’s key as any child can be chaos so being receptive to advice crucial

In the USA for a second time and still have not left the Disney bubble 🥱
Go to International Drive, Universal City Walk, Kissimmee, Shopping Outlets, Target, Walmart, World’s Largest McDonald’s
The opportunity to produce some actual interesting content.
I remember last time they went the dad wanted to go to Kennedy space center and she wouldn’t let them as it would mean they would miss a Disney dad!!!! Get a life woman, you’re not 3.

• Haha
I know I'm probably way off the mark but when Rhi was doing (one of her many) Q&A segments in the Travel to WDW video Bella says they are going to go back to DLP because of Frozen Rhi then says she hasn't booked it and that's just according to Bella. I wonder if Bella accidentally let their next trip slip and Rhi just said that because she wants to make a sing and dance about it by making an announcement video. She could've edited it out if this was the case, but could be an option I suppose!

I know I'm probably way off the mark but when Rhi was doing (one of her many) Q&A segments in the Travel to WDW video Bella says they are going to go back to DLP because of Frozen Rhi then says she hasn't booked it and that's just according to Bella. I wonder if Bella accidentally let their next trip slip and Rhi just said that because she wants to make a sing and dance about it by making an announcement video. She could've edited it out if this was the case, but could be an option I suppose!
Frozen isn't opening for ages yet and as far as I know the date hasn't yet been confirmed. So it'd be a bit premature to book anything with the specific goal of seeing Frozen just yet.

Not religious for me, just dont think Easter eggs replace party bags, especially in February lol

My daughter's first birthday landed on Easter Sunday, Easter was banned that day, eggs were given out on Monday instead :ROFLMAO: Hubby was not amused :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Is this a religious thing? Im not being confrontational, I’m genuinely curious as I wouldn’t mind
I think it's just pure laziness on her part. She was happy taking a whole suitcase full of treat bags for "fairy dusting" for cast members and passengers, with her business card attached in the hope of getting new subscribers and for people to think she is so thoughtful. However for her children's friends they get an Easter egg two months before Easter. I suppose the children' and their parents aren't likely to follow her so she wouldn't get the social media likes so why bother.

Reactions: 6
The Frozen land is still a building site looking at other vloggers
Exactly. Disney are unbelievably slow to build/maintain attractions compared to other theme parks. Universal and Europa Park are good examples of parks that can build attractions quickly but this is never the case at Disney. They're being very vague about the opening of Frozen which makes sense given the current state of the site.