Rhi Mummy of Four #6 underwhelming gifts, routine is key unless it’s for Disney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep my suspicions are confirmed and the bubbling in the background is her and Do4 having arguments. The woman has been back from a very expensive holiday for two weeks and you can tell she is already on the knock for another Disney trip and using the children to try and manoeuvre it. Enough is never enough for her. I mean why didn't she go to the Dentists last week instead of buggering around Primark and spending his money on more crap she doesn't need?
She is never grateful that she is in a position that she can afford to do the "job" she does (I use that term loosely). Poor bloke was off two weeks and I'm sure he had to get back to the business he runs (I assume he owns it). He does a physical job and can't WFH and just drop everything. Surely that was decision they made together.

Reactions: 5
Rhi will be even more pissed off, the Comp is shut next week again due to a sinkhole (can see it taking a few weeks to fix) So she will have Will home (Primary unaffected)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The last story on Instagram story says a lot! I would say she thinks Do4 has a pot of endless money just for her to swan around pretending she has a job! She thinks he should be at her beck and call! The children don’t seem to to realise how much stuff costs how expensive Disney trips are as they already asked to go on fantasy
and the treasure straight after an expensive trip! Wonder if they are in debt for these trips? Do4 looks so miserable in all the photos!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Do4 looks so miserable in all the photos!
Daddy of 4 looks like he would rather be anywhere else. That said, dads that have 0 interest in Disney; do it and get involved to see the joy in their children’s faces and in turn learn to love the whole experience.
I suppose because the children aren’t even enjoying themselves it has a knock on effect. Perhaps if the days weren’t so full on and regimented under the guise it’s for the benefit of the autistic children as opposed to the autistic adult that needs to cram as much content as she can.
Also she’s said before she makes them watch everything on YouTube ahead of experiencing for the first-time. The magic is already missing, you’re now not even seeing the magic in their eyes, they’ve seen it on YouTube before and this is all second-hand.

Daddy of 4 has pissed somebody off. Got the hint on the first reel
---
But they had a takeaway? Is it really necessary that a grown-man (wearing black anyway) wear an apron to dish up an Indian? And let’s face it, he definitely didn’t even dish it up, control freak wouldn’t allow him that level of responsibility
Maybe Rhi has a fetish for bibs

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder if he has social media? He doesn't strike me as the kind of mad that would do he may not even know the digs she's coming away with! Family holidays are great but disney will mostly be centred around kids for the amount t of times they have been they could have been numerous different places with different levels of kids clubs etc but also chances to breakaway and relax!

We always take turns on taking the kids up to the room so the other can have a bit of extra time at the pool to chill! He looks like he needs a rest not to be dragged around a theme again!

I was going to book the Disney treasure for this Christmas but I decided against it as I want to be with family and my immediate family will not do a Disney cruise. She’s always chasing the next trip.

Reactions: 2
This woman is INSUFFERABLE. Asking for special assistance so they don’t have to queue?! Is she for real?! Perhaps if you weren’t such a control freak, and weren’t so intolerant of them JUST BEING CHILDREN! And maybe if they struggle to stand still to queue, don’t fill them with sugary Percy pigs? Just a thought…
It’s clearly Rhi with the sensory issues, which is fine, but why is she projecting so publicly that it’s her kids autism that’s the problem?!

Reactions: 10
This woman is INSUFFERABLE. Asking for special assistance so they don’t have to queue?! Is she for real?! Perhaps if you weren’t such a control freak, and weren’t so intolerant of them JUST BEING CHILDREN! And maybe if they struggle to stand still to queue, don’t fill them with sugary Percy pigs? Just a thought…
It’s clearly Rhi with the sensory issues, which is fine, but why is she projecting so publicly that it’s her kids autism that’s the problem?!
She will never ever accept she is the one with the problem. She has a very high opinion of herself and she believes she is some kind of role model as opposed to someone that needs urgent help and support. She can't see how odd her own behaviour is or how it is damaging her children.

There are plenty of kids with autism that don't have a particular problem with queuing. All children (and most adults) hate queuing and find things like waiting to board flights incredibly boring. Rhi can't handle the fact the kids might moan or kick off (as lots of children do). She finds this overwhelming and she doesn't know how to deal with it. She therefore much prefers using special assistance so you are totally right the queue jumping is for her and not for the children. She likes to blame the kids' autism so that she can still project the strong, capable and competent image that she crafts so carefully. To admit that she needs help would be a sign of weakness for Rhi and a sign she could be wrong. I honestly think this is just something she can't compute and therefore she will be in denial forever unless there is some kind of strong intervention.

Sadly the queuing issues are just another example of her not wanting to interact with her children. No-one likes queuing but as a parent you can find ways to make it bearable like playing games together or talking about stuff, even just making plans like where will we go for dinner tonight passes the time. But sadly she'd rather do anything than play a game with her children or talk to them like sentient human beings.

Reactions: 8
Sadly the queuing issues are just another example of her not wanting to interact with her children. No-one likes queuing but as a parent you can find ways to make it bearable like playing games together or talking about stuff, even just making plans like where will we go for dinner tonight passes the time. But sadly she'd rather do anything than play a game with her children or talk to them like sentient human beings.
Totally agree. She has literally zero patience for them- even when she’s doing the absurd Q&A moments, she belittles abs rushes them. It’s super sad to watch. She needs to just own the fact that she has autism or ADHD, or both and stop taking advantage of the services that are needed for people with genuine disabilities.
---
She will never ever accept she is the one with the problem. She has a very high opinion of herself and she believes she is some kind of role model as opposed to someone that needs urgent help and support. She can't see how odd her own behaviour is or how it is damaging her children.

There are plenty of kids with autism that don't have a particular problem with queuing. All children (and most adults) hate queuing and find things like waiting to board flights incredibly boring. Rhi can't handle the fact the kids might moan or kick off (as lots of children do). She finds this overwhelming and she doesn't know how to deal with it. She therefore much prefers using special assistance so you are totally right the queue jumping is for her and not for the children. She likes to blame the kids' autism so that she can still project the strong, capable and competent image that she crafts so carefully. To admit that she needs help would be a sign of weakness for Rhi and a sign she could be wrong. I honestly think this is just something she can't compute and therefore she will be in denial forever unless there is some kind of strong intervention.
Completely agree.

She’s in the privileged position that so many people would love and she would rather occupy herself with ‘work’ rather than spend time with her children.

You can tell Bella was getting annoyed at her mum on the plane, she just wanted to watch her film

The main reason why she wanted special assistance and to be rushed through queues was so that she could whip the camera and record content. The more time she spends in line like regular folk the less time she can spend answering her Q&As.

The main reason why she wanted special assistance and to be rushed through queues was so that she could whip the camera and record content. The more time she spends in line like regular folk the less time she can spend answering her Q&As.
And her over the top reaction to the confusion over the transport. Were the details not in her amazing planner?! She was stemming left right and centre, while the snippets we saw of the children showed them coping better than she was. Dick.

• Haha
And her over the top reaction to the confusion over the transport. Were the details not in her amazing planner?! She was stemming left right and centre, while the snippets we saw of the children showed them coping better than she was. Dick.
I did laugh when they weren’t collected from the airport. The children had been awake from 4am until midnight. Zara was obviously extremely tired and ready for bed. Bella had lots of experiences with the Virgin cabin crew during the flight. These children apparently can’t bear to wait around and needed hurrying through the queues in the airport. Yet, knowing they had a taxi waiting Rhi made them the last ones to get off the plane for more Virgin content and then looked all perplexed when there driver wasn’t waiting for them. He’d probably seen the flight had arrived, watched every other passenger exit the terminal and drove off … but the children obviously can’t cope with waiting around 🤭

Reactions: 8
I don’t know about virgin but with Ryanair assistance passengers are last on last off

I don’t know about virgin but with Ryanair assistance passengers are last on last off
I believe you’re usually last ones off if you need transporting… which she didn’t. She said the whole reason her children needed special assistance is they struggle to wait. In turn being the last ones off the plane made them the last in queue for immigration… unless she demanded to skip straight to the front but I don’t think airport security USA side is so lenient.

I noticed how she hasn't yet mentioned that Will has no school. Also wonder how she will manage with remote learning? It is not like it was in Covid. It is a full day, with the kids having to be online for each lesson following their timetable. so William will have to be online when she is dropping the girls off. will she leave William at home?

Though I am curious how they are going to manage online PE lessons and tech lessons lol :ROFLMAO: (my Kid was dissapointed,she thought it be like covid with the odd work thing being sent that she could do at anytime during the day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )

I noticed how she hasn't yet mentioned that Will has no school. Also wonder how she will manage with remote learning? It is not like it was in Covid. It is a full day, with the kids having to be online for each lesson following their timetable. so William will have to be online when she is dropping the girls off. will she leave William at home?

Though I am curious how they are going to manage online PE lessons and tech lessons lol :ROFLMAO: (my Kid was dissapointed,she thought it be like covid with the odd work thing being sent that she could do at anytime during the day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: )
Oh why’s the school closed?