Rhi, Mummy of Four #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well after watching the room makeover I am even more convinced that this will end in tears. That is NOT a hybrid space. That’s a playroom with a sofa bed that she’s out there out of obligation. All about the little ones, as per usual.
Exactly! The best way to hybrid it would of been to leave it as a bedroom with storage for dylans stuff but then made room for a few boxes of toys and a desk for arts and crafts and maybe a TV for film watching whatever for the kids and space to play but it was still essentially a bedroom for Dylan! He is now gonna feel like a inconvenient guest in his own home and then kids will be annoyed they lose there playroom when dylan is home! I really hope she reads all this and thinks twice about her decision! (She defo used to read here but not sure she still does)

Reactions: 3
What the frigg is a “hybrid room” 😆😆 and when she said she should of got him a sofa bed from the start! Yer because that’s comfortable 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Watching the home “renovation video” last night basically removing all elements of your child and replacing it with younger kids crap… she needs a good clear out, instead of sticking it in a box, out of sight out of mind 🙈 why is everything pink and grey… i tried convincing my husband that grey was a nice tone, but he said it would be like living in a prison lol 😆 so no grey for us 🤣🤣

For someone that was apparently so upset about Dylan leaving, she's certainly wasted no time in making it difficult for him to come home! Can't believe how quickly she's changed his room into a something else. He's going to be like a guest in his own home. The other kids don't need a playroom. I know they don't have huge bedrooms but they do all have their own room. Dylan isn't even going to have a proper bed to sleep in when he's home.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
another one who is 😱 about what’s she’s done to Dylan’s room. The poor kid
As stated^^ the kids have their own spaces in their bedrooms. She’ll be raising the next generation of entitled people at this rate (even though the older ones seem lovely)

Reactions: 2
Horrified and heartbroken for Dylan.
What a cold and callous excuse for a mother. Devastating to hear your mum had been counting down the days until you leave so she can order new furniture, devastating for it to have been broadcast so publicly to be used as content. I really hope university works out for them and they find their feet and the confidence to create a fresh start for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The worst thing is that you know her justification would be along the lines of “oh well I’ve spoken to him and he says he’s fine with it”. But even as a stranger on the outside I can tell that she is not the kind of person who would listen if Dylan’s opinion was anything other than “yeah that’s fine”. She gets what she wants, 100% of the time. Nobody’s opinion matters other than hers. Anyone on the internet who questions or criticised her gets blocked. I know that if I was her child i definitely wouldn’t feel comfortable speaking up if I wasn’t happy with something she was doing. I think she thinks that she comes across as a strong outspoken woman but from where i’m sat she just comes across as a bully. Not the unkind type, but the type who manipulated you into thinking the way that they do. It’s all about control. Rhi’s way or the highway.

I said it before I have seen the outcome of this within a support group I used to attend. It will end up being another ‘family drama’ caused by Rhi.

Reactions: 2
Well she’s made kallax part of her personality. I mean she does know that you can get rid of stuff you don’t use rather than shove it in a storage box.

• Haha
The worst thing is that you know her justification would be along the lines of “oh well I’ve spoken to him and he says he’s fine with it”. But even as a stranger on the outside I can tell that she is not the kind of person who would listen if Dylan’s opinion was anything other than “yeah that’s fine”. She gets what she wants, 100% of the time. Nobody’s opinion matters other than hers. Anyone on the internet who questions or criticised her gets blocked. I know that if I was her child i definitely wouldn’t feel comfortable speaking up if I wasn’t happy with something she was doing. I think she thinks that she comes across as a strong outspoken woman but from where i’m sat she just comes across as a bully. Not the unkind type, but the type who manipulated you into thinking the way that they do. It’s all about control. Rhi’s way or the highway.
You hit the nail on the head

Attachments

• Heart
“I’ll try and update you guys (on Instagram stories) at much as I can but obviously the priority is capturing footage for the vlog”

She is seriously deranged… she’s taken her three young children Disneyland Paris; why is the priority not making memories with her children? The whole trip is just another business transaction, in fact her children’s upbringing is purely content at this point. Fake smiles, re-takes and directed holding hands and skipping. They are all going to resent her as they grow older and struggle with social skills and independence because of her.

We also need to do a Disneyland Paris Bingo.

My bingo card:
-Fake crying under sunglasses when she sees the castle.
-All 5 of them sharing 1 portion of chicken tenders.
-A “must-have” dole-whip, that I’m convinced she doesn’t even like but is desperate to be like other Disney vloggers
- Daddy of 4ish goes off and does his own thing
- Poses with characters and co-ordinating loungeflys held out (whilst the next excited child in the queue is wondering what is taking so long as the middle-aged woman takes many photos on multiple cameras)
-Most of the trip being centred around the girls, in particular princess Z.
- moaning, lots and lots of moaning

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Imagine taking your kids out of school so they can work for you making vlogs, I have said it before but I feel so so sorry for them children ,I wish the dad would step in and say to her enough is enough and stop her using them like this !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Where on earth do they go to school that don’t mind these kids missing so many weeks of school for holidays???

Uhh her latest Instagram stories, eldest daughter losing holding the dress out just like her mother. The loungefly poses 🤦‍♀️ Also the girls had two sorts of ears must be what’s in the loungeflys. It’s just beyond ridiculous, posing outside a ride with the matching bag. Them poor kids. I bet they don’t eat half the snacks she buys all for the gram. Bet she claims it back on tax

My school is getting very strict on attendance and holidays in term time. They are issuing fines if you have more then a certain amount of days off in a row unauthorized. How are the school ok with it?!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.