Rhi, Mummy of Four #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop pissing money away on Disney trips and tacky matching “disney bounding” outfits and get herself some therapy.

Reactions: 6
Anyone watch the b&m vlog and feel the need to keep shouting 'its caramilk!!!!!!!!!' at the screen or just me!
What's the whole tit about washing stuff needing to be pink and she only normally buys pink smells 🤦 surely it's what it smells like not the bloody colour

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's her attempt at being relatable! She really needs to top buying branded everything if she wants to be relatable and go down and saving money route!
Don't forget the Boden and Joules matching outfits for her and the girls! Rhi has to be one of the least relatable mum vloggers out there...

Reactions: 2
Packing 8 days before going away? She really must have nothing better to do with her time but portrays that she always soooo busy! Also what is with her always talking with pursed lips and the voice she keeps doing recently? Blows my mind how she keeps taking her children out of school too seeing as the need routine so much and apparently they found it difficult going back to school. So what does she do…Pull them back out and cause more disruption again!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her poor eldest. There’s clearly some stuff going on there that she’s not accepting of at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Even if there is nothing going on, she is still acting very weird.
Haven't seen a grocery haul in ages. Do those videos not get good views?

Reactions: 1
Even if there is nothing going on, she is still acting very weird.
Haven't seen a grocery haul in ages. Do those videos not get good views?
After a whole summer of doing nothing with the kids they now not doing anything at the weekend either cos she is trying to fit in work! She works non stop and from looking at social blade for very little return! She definitely seems off at the moment like she really isn't mentally coping with life! As much as she annoys me I wouldn't want her to be struggling alone and if your reading this rhi, get some support, speak to a doctor, maybe take a break for a little bit!

Reactions: 2
Same, although “lockdown juice” and “baggy oranges” did make me want to pull my eyelashes out.

• Haha
I honestly don’t get this whole travel day outfit, each kid with ears, loungefly bags. I find it very uncomfortable it’s not like they have chose it. I hate how my teen dresses it honestly makes me want to pull my hair out as she looks a state but it’s her style. I’ve never had a travel day outfit in my life I just don’t get it, I sling on whatever is comfy. Also all the bounding them kids must have been baking in Florida in the scratchy nylon

My “travel day” outfit is usually leggings and a slightly oversized hoodie. No one cares whether you are wearing in the airport and I just want something that makes security easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t get this whole travel day outfit, each kid with ears, loungefly bags. I find it very uncomfortable it’s not like they have chose it. I hate how my teen dresses it honestly makes me want to pull my hair out as she looks a state but it’s her style. I’ve never had a travel day outfit in my life I just don’t get it, I sling on whatever is comfy. Also all the bounding them kids must have been baking in Florida in the scratchy nylon
I’m surprised that Will goes along with it, he’s in Year 6 now. If anyone from his class saw those videos they will totally rip the piss out of him!

• Sad
I’m surprised that Will goes along with it, he’s in Year 6 now. If anyone from his class saw those videos they will totally rip the piss out of him!
God bless he looks awful in those videos wiggling about and with a Donald duck bag I'm sure he would much prefer some marvel/HP get up! Also why are the girls in tight and him in jeans? Those are not comfortable at all..I put mine in a tracksuit and I usually pack a pair of shorts case it's too hot!

Reactions: 4
You know the way she talks to us on the camera like we are 5 years old, do you think she speaks to her husband and friends like that? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.