Rhi, Mummy of Four #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think in the Disney Vlogs the favouritism is very very obvious. Zara is the queen and is always prioritised. Then comes Bella, the girls are front and centre. William is talked over and generally very pushed aside. Dylan barely features though I suspect that’s him wanting to not be shown.

she’s on a mini break with her 3 youngest but had to take ALL her equipment. I just don’t understand this obsession with making a living by exploiting your children. Why can’t she just enjoy them and make the most of them being little?

Reactions: 7
Rhi says she won’t share where she is for privacy but she’s uploaded photos of where they are staying, the restaurant menu and photos of where they are which could make it easy to to track her down if somebody really wanted to!

I think in the Disney Vlogs the favouritism is very very obvious. Zara is the queen and is always prioritised. Then comes Bella, the girls are front and centre. William is talked over and generally very pushed aside. Dylan barely features though I suspect that’s him wanting to not be shown.

she’s on a mini break with her 3 youngest but had to take ALL her equipment. I just don’t understand this obsession with making a living by exploiting your children. Why can’t she just enjoy them and make the most of them being little?
Ikr why does she want to film a break with her children? It’s not about them at all.

She literally tagged the restaurant in Tenby lol, she’s so strange. I think she thinks she’s Swansea’s answer to Beyoncé or something

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I really don’t understand that either although some people are more than happy to do it for the coin

Does anybody remember when she accidently shared her Apple Watch location which said Swansea and then she posted to say her apple watch has got her location wrong and she doesn’t live in Swansea. That was so weird to me why not just delete the post and not draw any attention to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anybody remember when she accidently shared her Apple Watch location which said Swansea and then she posted to say her apple watch has got her location wrong and she doesn’t live in Swansea. That was so weird to me why not just delete the post and not draw any attention to it.
She does live in Swansea

Reactions: 2
HAHAHAHAHA no way 😂😂 I’ll never forget the day last summer when she took the kids for a Joe’s, took a pic and scribbled (digitally) over the ice cream containers so that nobody would make the connection. I find most of her content so boring but she’s so odd it’s almost comical

• Haha
Reactions: 5
19:48 last night and the kids were in bed! It’s the Easter holidays for Christ sake. Will is 10years old and he’s in bed before 8pm!! She needs to treat him as an older child and not baby he so much!

I agree. My children are 3 6 9 and 14 thr 3 year old is going to bed late as she is waking up after 10.30 my 6 year old normally in bed by7.30 he is going bed at 8.30 and has asd and is struggling to go bed at 7.30 coz of the sun other 2 we just wing it really lol

Guys! I don’t know what I feel about her picture wall!! It looks so messy.
It must have cost her a fortune to get them printed like that, why didn’t she just print the in photos and buy frames that way in a few years time she can just replace the photo in the frame 😳😳😳

Reactions: 1
Guys! I don’t know what I feel about her picture wall!! It looks so messy.
It must have cost her a fortune to get them printed like that, why didn’t she just print the in photos and buy frames that way in a few years time she can just replace the photo in the frame 😳😳😳
I think it looks dreadful. The pics are all way too close together imo

Why did she need 50 pictures of Disney on the wall? It looks ridiculous. What will they do after their next trip? (She has def booked Disney Paris)

Reactions: 3
I just can’t take her ad/pr trips seriously! I know all Instagrammers do them but she just has no interest of enjoying them with her kids what so ever because all she does is film- I feel so sorry for them she should have just gone alone

Have they never been on another holiday? Do they have no other precious images they’d like display? Wedding day, christenings, baby’s firsts steps etc?
Also, I’m nowhere near as anal or pedantic as she is, yet I still count the pictures of my children in a room.
I wouldn’t have more of one child… if eldest has 2 they all have 2. I know she knows the girls are in more, you just know she’s justifying that in her head with “well Dylan doesn’t like his picture taken”.
I’m sure she’s plenty of captured photos of the last 17 years but she’s suddenly disney obsessed. Surprised there wasn’t a loungefly picture front and and centre.

I don't like the picturw wall it looks a hot mess. And yes I saw that most picture was of her and her 3 favourite children. I agree choose older photo they were all basically disney photos

What gets me aswell is all the photos are all posed/cliche ones, none of them are just nice organic moments captured on the fly.

What gets me aswell is all the photos are all posed/cliche ones, none of them are just nice organic moments captured on the fly.
That’s because absolutely nothing in her life is natural, it’s all orchestrated and pre-rehearsed. She can’t even leave the house without 5 alarms.
Giving her children direction to point at the plane. Calling ACTION, yelling CUT when they haven’t got it right.
She says her vlog series is for her to watch back in her old age. That will be handy when her children have grown to resent her, the evidence will all be there.

I only seen the tesco vid where she was asked not to video. 🤣 I didn't realize the kit she had with her 😂

• Haha
I have a photo wall but it’s framed and includes old pictures of me with my nana- my sister my kids as babies- uno normal tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.