Rhi, Mummy of Four #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also with term time absences, isnt that a flag for an education officer? Im not sure how it works in her area but if you dip too low here then you are referred to an EWO to help get attendance up. Or is she saying her children are "working" on these holidays to authorise it? I wont keep mine off unless properly ill or in the case of my autistic 11yr old who is in yr 7, refuses and has a meltdown and cannot be calmed or reasoned with to get into his taxi.

What must they look like when she’s holding up a loungefly for photo in the middle of a parade? And the kids! they don’t even look like they’re enjoying it. Every kid goes through stages of not wanting their photo taken but this is ridiculous, they have every reason not to!

Reactions: 2
I believe Wales don't issue attendance fines but if they did she'd no doubt play the autism card saying her little darlings couldn't possibly go in the busy school holidays 🙄

Reactions: 1
I do feel for parents of children on the spectrum, crowds are a nightmare during school holidays but the kids thrive on the school routine. I find it hard to believe that hers need routine of school but are fine going away in term time.

Reactions: 1
She seems to love Halloween! Wonder if the poor kids will get to attend any other Halloween events in the UK or if Disney is the only place they go now and they will spend half term stuck at home whilst mummy works all day to earn £5 a day.

Uhh her latest Instagram stories, eldest daughter losing holding the dress out just like her mother. The loungefly poses 🤦‍♀️ Also the girls had two sorts of ears must be what’s in the loungeflys. It’s just beyond ridiculous, posing outside a ride with the matching bag. Them poor kids. I bet they don’t eat half the snacks she buys all for the gram. Bet she claims it back on tax
i doubt Rhi eats any of the snacks she shows in her stories. she's so controlled with her food usually and eats so little, just a cereal bar for lunch, which is totally inadequate - i don't believe she is happily eating biscuits and cupcakes while at Disney. 🤷🏻‍♂️

as for the kids, i feel so sorry for them being unable to just enjoy their holiday, because Rhi is demanding they pose in random locations around the park to show off their hoard of loungefly bags in every possible location. standing posing in front of rides so that a product is in prominent position is beyond embarrassing - especially when Rhi takes that kind of photos multiple times a day, and you can totally imagine her taking multiple photos, snapping demands and orders at the kids until she gets an image she's happy with, where the loungefly bag is the main focus. and i feel incredibly sorry for poor William! Zara is at an age where dressing as a princess to wander around Disney is totally age appropriate and she probably genuinely loves it, but William has just started in year six. the poor kid will be starting secondary school next year, yet Rhi iss till treating him like a toddler, in the way she dresses him in wizard hats and makes him wearing disney character loungefly bags and pose for photos cuddling Disney plushies and wearing mickey ears etc - he looks awkward and uncomfortable in every photo. it's not that there is an issue with a kid his age liking Disney, or even that he wears mickey ears etc at the parks - although only if it is actually his choice and not forced upon him by Rhi - the issue is that his mother plasters photos and reels all over SM in a way that gives his classmates access to content which they will use to bully him, because - from teh perception of kids his age - ot makes him appear incredibly babyish. and sure, some of the kids in his class may absolutely love Disney - the difference being that there isn't evidence of that fact all over the internet for other kids to see! while there is absolutely no excuse for bullying, the fact remains that kids are cruel and will definitely use that kinda stuff to taunt him - not helped by the fact that Rhi likely forces him to use a loungefly bag for school, and has bought him a Disney pencil case packed with Disney stationery. 😔

and as for those loungefly bags - how many bags can one family be gifted?! they must have so many by now, i'm surprised there is room for them all in their house, as Rhi only seems to use each bag a couple of times as the kids have new ones that need to be photographed each time they go to Disney! loungefly bags are hardly cheap, and it seems so wasteful for Rhi to have such a huge collection that don't get used! surely she could at least gift some of the older, barely-used ones to her followers, so they could be used and loved, rather than stored in a box, gathering dust! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
We do have fines here in Wales. I wonder when the next Florida trip will be? No disrespect to DLP but it’s so small, and seasonal stuff aside it’s quite “samey”. Trying to build her channel around regular trips to Paris will get very old, very quickly. Especially given how un-creative her vlogging style is. I know they’ve got another cruise booked, but what then? I do hope silver fox daddy of four puts his foot down because the money she must be burning on this obsession makes my eyes water. And for what? Some free bags? Last time I checked you couldn’t heat your house with a bag during an energy crisis.

Reactions: 4
We do have fines here in Wales. I wonder when the next Florida trip will be? No disrespect to DLP but it’s so small, and seasonal stuff aside it’s quite “samey”. Trying to build her channel around regular trips to Paris will get very old, very quickly. Especially given how un-creative her vlogging style is. I know they’ve got another cruise booked, but what then? I do hope silver fox daddy of four puts his foot down because the money she must be burning on this obsession makes my eyes water. And for what? Some free bags? Last time I checked you couldn’t heat your house with a bag during an energy crisis.
tbf, she has such a huge stash of loungefly bags, she could probably use them to fuel a fire to keep the family warm - would probably last them the whole winter! 🤣🤣

• Haha
and as for those loungefly bags - how many bags can one family be gifted?! they must have so many by now, i'm surprised there is room for them all in their house, as Rhi only seems to use each bag a couple of times as the kids have new ones that need to be photographed each time they go to Disney! loungefly bags are hardly cheap, and it seems so wasteful for Rhi to have such a huge collection that don't get used! surely she could at least gift some of the older, barely-used ones to her followers, so they could be used and loved, rather than stored in a box, gathering dust! 🤷🏻‍♂️
I think she has them hanging above bedroom doors on command hooks ... Lovely, hey!

ah yes, using £80 bags as decoration! totally relatable! 👌🏻🤣
She's completely bonkers. I watched the hybrid room vlog the other day out of sheer boredom, and I think I was less bored before I started watching, so that's saying something. She annoys the hell out of me, the way her voice goes up at the end of each sentence, then way she speaks to her husband, she's a grifter who wants recognition from brands in order to get freebies or ads and she will use her children to get there. I should probably stop watching (I suppose I did unsubscribe from her socials, baby steps!)

She's completely bonkers. I watched the hybrid room vlog the other day out of sheer boredom, and I think I was less bored before I started watching, so that's saying something. She annoys the hell out of me, the way her voice goes up at the end of each sentence, then way she speaks to her husband, she's a grifter who wants recognition from brands in order to get freebies or ads and she will use her children to get there. I should probably stop watching (I suppose I did unsubscribe from her socials, baby steps!)
What makes me laugh is when she does get a ad campaign she comes on her stories asking for everyone to look at the ad and comment, like share etc! Don't think it works like that, your ad should naturally interest your target audience 🤦 not them like it to do you a favour!

What makes me laugh is when she does get a ad campaign she comes on her stories asking for everyone to look at the ad and comment, like share etc! Don't think it works like that, your ad should naturally interest your target audience 🤦 not them like it to do you a favour!
Support my work, support my channel. She is so desperate it's cringe worthy.

I’m surprised she hasn’t set up a channel for the little ones and started filming them doing toy reviews and that kind of thing. Remember last year when she was trying to get the eldest and Silver Fox to do it? Their channels never really took off but she does love to exploit the little ones…

Oh my God, there's a thread for her! 😂
Honestly I started watching this woman ages ago because I needed to do some 'speed cleaning'...now Im hooked and not for good reasons. She tries too hard for content.

I'm a Disney freak myself...I'm a regular park goer.
I can tell you now...no one is recommending Rhi as a Disney blogger. No one.
The information she puts out there is no different from the info that you find on Orlando/Disney pages, IOT (with 250k members) and The Dibb.

Loungefly. Yes they are a thing...at Disney (usually for young adults without kids). I wouldn't dream of wearing one here. But the Loungefly bags come across as a 'show off' thing. As do the spirit jerseys and ears. These things are not cheap, some are limited or special edition.

Basically Rhi is a walking advertisement. She's showing off at not only how much she has spent but showing off about how much she goes to Disney.

Reactions: 3
Support my work, support my channel. She is so desperate it's cringe worthy.
Don’t forget, you can watch her channel ad-free here.
So not only are there no ads… No views are counted and no profit for Rhi.

Poor will she couldn’t just get a nice picture of him with ironman etc instead he had to hold that bloody loungefly at the front

• Sad
But it’s not about him, it’s about the money, isn’t it !
Just seen her stories and I might be wrong but it doesn't look like he got to go on the new coaster in avengers land (will is coaster mad) and I checked the height limit and it's 1.2! So I'm not sure how tall she is but I'm guessing the reasoning is zaza can't go on so noone can! Hope I'm wrong and he got to go on it! My children are theme park enthusiasts and we travel to lots of different parks...wish I could take will with us for a day of fun, thrills and absolute no posing with stupid bags!

Just seen her stories and I might be wrong but it doesn't look like he got to go on the new coaster in avengers land (will is coaster mad) and I checked the height limit and it's 1.2! So I'm not sure how tall she is but I'm guessing the reasoning is zaza can't go on so noone can! Hope I'm wrong and he got to go on it! My children are theme park enthusiasts and we travel to lots of different parks...wish I could take will with us for a day of fun, thrills and absolute no posing with stupid bags!
Nope I stand corrected actually it does say in the writing that they went on it!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.