Rhi, Mummy of Four #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know the way she talks to us on the camera like we are 5 years old, do you think she speaks to her husband and friends like that? 😂
YES - hence why she appears to have no friends and her husband appears to be fed up with her! 🤣

Reactions: 5
You know the way she talks to us on the camera like we are 5 years old, do you think she speaks to her husband and friends like that? 😂
Yes I have heard her speak to her husband and friends like that. Very patronising and know it all

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If I knew her in real life I would be giving her a wide berth. I can certain videos every so often.

Reactions: 1
I think she proberly has very few people in her life because of the way she speaks to people! The most telling video was the one where she phoned the Disney cruise line, that poor man! Would love to no more about her past/upbringing and what she was like as a young first time mum with Dylan! ( Not judging the young btw, I was 18 when I had my first, but I have changed in my parenting alot over the years since then).

Reactions: 2
My guessing (and I don’t know her to comment for sure) is that a lot of her attitude has grown along with her YouTube hobby. She definitely fancies herself as a bit of a Swansea celebrity. Someone posted here she’s ago about how desperate she was for fame growing up. So it wouldn’t surprise me at all of her ego started inflating once she got a little bit of traction with her videos and her email club.

Has she always been this way?
Yes always! There’s a difference between being confident and being full of yourself and she’s definitely the latter and always has been. She’s always right attitude and thinks she’s better. Her latest video with dropping her son off to Uni for example…. how painfully patronising she is towards him. She’s like that with them all including her husband!

Ugh I watched first few seconds of latest video and was like nope, not in humor of fake tears today. She is a bad actor. If she was actually sad about Dylan moving out then she wouldn't be turning his bedroom into playroom before he even left!

Reactions: 4
She said in her video she likes Fridays usually, bc when it gets to the weekend she can chill and relax but doesn’t she complain that she ends up working at the weekend and never takes a break?

Lloyd grossman sauce is expensive. I can’t justify the price when I could use some fresh tomatoes and herbs for less and it be way healthier! Hardly a budget cost of living crisis meal idea and nothing I’ve never seen before!!! Not really a hack/tip/good idea. I could make far tastier, healthier budget meals with fresh ingredients.

Beyond turning Dylan’s room into a playroom being a really mean idea before he’s even moved out etc, why do they even need a play room? The house isn’t huge, but don’t children usually like to play in the main room of the house so they are close to their mum? She has that extension with the dining room, why not moving the dining area to the lounge area and make that extension a play room area? I just don’t see the logic.

She said in her video she likes Fridays usually, bc when it gets to the weekend she can chill and relax but doesn’t she complain that she ends up working at the weekend and never takes a break?

Lloyd grossman sauce is expensive. I can’t justify the price when I could use some fresh tomatoes and herbs for less and it be way healthier! Hardly a budget cost of living crisis meal idea and nothing I’ve never seen before!!! Not really a hack/tip/good idea. I could make far tastier, healthier budget meals with fresh ingredients.

Beyond turning Dylan’s room into a playroom being a really mean idea before he’s even moved out etc, why do they even need a play room? The house isn’t huge, but don’t children usually like to play in the main room of the house so they are close to their mum? She has that extension with the dining room, why not moving the dining area to the lounge area and make that extension a play room area? I just don’t see the logic.I know my young kids wouldn’t want to play in a playroom that far away from me. Even my 9 year old still likes to sit at the breakfast bar while I cook. The children are all incredibly lucky to have their own bedrooms if they are able to play away from their parents. Why not pair the girls up and turn one bedroom into a playroom if they really feel the need? And she’s talked previously about toy rotation but we see the same old toys all the time. She doesn’t need all of those kallax Full of toys
We do have a lot of kallax tbf, but that is mainly bc I am on a really tight budget and I homeschool my children so we have more than we would need if they were in school. We also have no attic, garage or shed to hide tools in like they do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So the video isn’t even up but basically it’s not a room transformation, she’s just added some lights and moved some furniture 😂

They really use the terms transformation and renovation loosely when it suits them

• Heart
  • Haha
I couldn’t watch it all coz I thought it’s sad she took his bed out and gave him a sofa bed chair single as they are so uncomfortable

Basically she wanted the kids stuff out of the living room! Not sure how they are gonna play when Dylan is home for a few weeks at a time, especially as she said they didn't want fussing in their room when they were there so is clearly a private person who wants their own space! At the end of the day in that house the precious daughters needs and wants will always come before anyone elses because it's quite apparent that rhi only ever wanted daughters and likes girls things etc.

Poor Dylan. Those poky little rooms in halls are great for starting out and having a laugh with new mates but it is NOT ‘home’. He’s not moved out. He’s gone to stay at university during term time. He’ll be home for huge periods of the year, far more than Rhi clearly understands (is this her first experience of university?) - she’s basically been all dramatic and made it about her and her poor first born leaving her for good so she can make his room into something else.

• Heart
So basically she’s just moved all of the stuff that she doesn’t have the space for into Dylan’s room and brought more tit. They have way too much stuff. Especially if they are getting rid of their child’s bedroom!!! That is not a room transformation. It’s furniture moved and a shelf put up. Why is everything pink and silver in a playroom that’s meant to be for a boy too? My daughter does end up with a few blue hand me down boyish things from my older son bc it makes sense to not rebuy something for the sake of the colour, but everything with Rhi is intentionally pink and girly. She never really intentionally buys anything boyish for her boy. Very very sad she’s done that to poor Dylan’s room I can’t believe the comments saying what a lovely thing to do for the kids as they are sad Dylan’s gone to university. What planet are people on? Sooooo harsh. Poor Dylan! I wish I could send him all the love in the world. I really do want to squeeze him and tell him how lovely he is. Hopefully university will be able to help him with some therapy if he isn’t seeking it already. I hope he really enjoys university and is able to be himself. He will probably need to take some time to heal to discover who he is. I hope he receives the help he needs sooner than later and has a blessed future. I wish I could tell him to stay strong. I wish I could do something. How has Rhi managed to raise such a lovely boy?

The husband is really good at building & stuff isn't he!?! He made putting in them new lights look easy. I know that's his job and all but still.

Poor Dylan. Those poky little rooms in halls are great for starting out and having a laugh with new mates but it is NOT ‘home’. He’s not moved out. He’s gone to stay at university during term time. He’ll be home for huge periods of the year, far more than Rhi clearly understands (is this her first experience of university?) - she’s basically been all dramatic and made it about her and her poor first born leaving her for good so she can make his room into something else.
What baffles me if she even said herself in a vlog months ago that he wasn't moving out he was just going to uni and that didn't count as moving out as he would be back again! Well not now he won't rhi! 🤦

• Sad
Well after watching the room makeover I am even more convinced that this will end in tears. That is NOT a hybrid space. That’s a playroom with a sofa bed that she’s out there out of obligation. All about the little ones, as per usual.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.