Rhi, Mummy of Four #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
45 mins of stuff she bought in B&M?? Seriously I couldn’t spend 45 mins in B&M much less watch a video about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
45 mins of stuff she bought in B&M?? Seriously I couldn’t spend 45 mins in B&M much less watch a video about it 😂
How much stuff does one need ? Next haul will be ikea to buy more Kallax for all the crap she has bought for content.

She’s very silly. Because the stupid long videos are part of the reason her views and subscribes are so low. Everyone gets bored so doesn’t bother next time.

Reactions: 1
So today's video was 14minutes of the dream brighter parade of which in a past vlog we saw 16minutes of! Scrapping the barrel there rhi! No wonder you have no time, that must have taken you ages 🙄

I noticed she referred to ‘the teenager’ or her ‘eldest’ as ‘him’ earlier. Thought that was interesting when she seems to have avoided any kind of gendering for quite a while

I noticed she referred to ‘the teenager’ or her ‘eldest’ as ‘him’ earlier. Thought that was interesting when she seems to have avoided any kind of gendering for quite a while
And from their Instagram profile it is SO clear they are now identifying as female.
I know everyone deals with things in their own way but the fact that she is ignoring these wishes in her content must be causing some friction I would have thought?

• Heart
And from their Instagram profile it is SO clear they are now identifying as female.
I know everyone deals with things in their own way but the fact that she is ignoring these wishes in her content must be causing some friction I would have thought?
I agree. Anytime she mentions or alludes to difficult times in the family, I think this is what it’s about.
I think it’s another example of her making an issue of things. She’d rather think of it as a problem she has to try and solve, all within her ‘busy’ schedule.

I agree. Anytime she mentions or alludes to difficult times in the family, I think this is what it’s about.
I think it’s another example of her making an issue of things. She’d rather think of it as a problem she has to try and solve, all within her ‘busy’ schedule.
Yeah when she mentioned the other day about having a difficult time, I wondered if Dylan is hoping to identify as female at uni as a fresh start and rhi is throwing her toys out the pram.....I really don't understand her issue cos she cleary prefers girls!
If you ever read this Dylan...go be you and be happy, don't let anyone tell you any different!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah when she mentioned the other day about having a difficult time, I wondered if Dylan is hoping to identify as female at uni as a fresh start and rhi is throwing her toys out the pram.....I really don't understand her issue cos she cleary prefers girls!
If you ever read this Dylan...go be you and be happy, don't let anyone tell you any different!
I can imagine Rhi being an absolute cow if Dylan is wanting to trans to a female. She won’t accept it and always wants to control everything hence why there are things constantly going on “behind the scene” because she clearly isn’t happy about it.

I hope Dylan has a fantastic time at Uni, away from his Mum's controlling nature and can be who he wants to be, sadly the other 3 children have a while to wait for that ...

Reactions: 6
I can imagine Rhi being an absolute cow if Dylan is wanting to trans to a female. She won’t accept it and always wants to control everything hence why there are things constantly going on “behind the scene” because she clearly isn’t happy about it.
Yeah and can imagine daddy of 4 is really supportive of Dylan and this annoys her even more. Can imagine she throws a right tantrum!
Dealing with some personal stuff right now = I'm currently not getting my own way!

Reactions: 3
I hope Dylan has a fantastic time at Uni, away from his Mum's controlling nature and can be who he wants to be, sadly the other 3 children have a while to wait for that ...
I remember her saying that it wasn't him moving out because he will be moving back home after uni! So she is already trying to keep hold of that control!

I still live with my dad in my thirties so I’m not one to talk but I hope D finds the community and friendships that will help when Rhi gets too much.

I see she’s going full “me, me, me” again about the eldest moving away for uni. Just like she was with Zara’s autism assessment. All about how hard it is for HER, how much SHE is suffering/stressed/whatever. It’s actually terrifying to see someone so self absorbed and so lacking in self-awareness. There is nothing to be gained in centering yourself in your children’s lived experiences. She really needs a good friend who can sit her down and gently remind her that the world doesn’t actually revolve around her. Putting this kind of stuff all over socials doesn’t make her look relatable, it just makes her look neurotic.

You would think she would be delighted, only seeing in the last year how controlling she is.

the way she says it's really nice that Dylan is staying in touch and that she's "incredibly grateful" kinda implies she didn't expect much contact - and potentially the reason Dylan barely spoke to her or spent time with her over the summer is because she isn't accepting and refuses to respect their pronouns/gender which, based solely on their IG profile and the way Rhi adamantly refers to eldest as "him" is potentially an issue - and, as many of you have speculated, is likely the "family issues" she regularly alludes to. i hope uni gives Dylan the chance to truly thrive and be themselves away from Rhi's control nd judgement, and builds their confidence in terms of being who they are and feeling comfortable to be themselves, show their true personality, and be accepted for who they are. I'm not saying she isn't allowed to struggle, but if Rhi continues to refuse to be accepting of her child, she may well find that Dylan becomes far more reluctant to communicate with her, as they build a community of people around them who treat them with respect. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 5
Barely left and she’s turning his room into a ’multifunctional space’ / playroom for the children because the house is too small for them to keep his room as his room. What a way to make you feel like you can’t come home / change your mind / have a space at ‘home’. Uni is great, but it’s not home, it’s very much temporary. She’s so weird.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Why is it ‘so hard on her’ if she is already getting rid of the bedroom. It’s not her eldests problem she downsized and doesn’t have enough space now because she’s a pack rat with shares in kallax

Barely left and she’s turning his room into a ’multifunctional space’ / playroom for the children because the house is too small for them to keep his room as his room. What a way to make you feel like you can’t come home / change your mind / have a space at ‘home’. Uni is great, but it’s not home, it’s very much temporary. She’s so weird.
🤦 Only suggestion I would of had was to move will into Dylan's room because he currently has the box room.and then set the box room up as a guest room so Dylan has somewhere to stay, come.home to etc! Where are they gonna sleep when they come back for holidays/Christmas etc!?

Can't believe she's turning his eldest son's bedroom into a playroom before he's even left for university. Let his bed go cold at least women.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.