Rhi, Mummy of Four #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone wants to watch a asd mum then Tara leniston in YouTube and instagram is amazing,she shares real life with her son.

Reactions: 1
Lmao she’s got no business pulling out the “be kind” card. Why don’t YOU try being kind, eh Rhi? Kind aa in keeping your non-consenting kids off the internet. Kind as in respecting the privacy of your younger kids as you do with your teenager? Just a thought 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She is going through a tough time, be gentle with her...she has just discovered that tattle exsists!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The people who throw out be kind are often the ones who can’t see that it applies to them and their behaviour. There’s also people who use it when going through a difficult time but generally they aren’t influencers using their children for views.

Reactions: 2
I’d like to know how she manages to get Will to bed at 7:30??? He goes to bed at the same time as his 5yr old sister. Wtf

• Heart
Reactions: 7
New here, live really near Rhi and know her. On her live she just said that health visitors have said they have learned things from her regarding autism!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watched the live!!
She said a online quiz suggested she didn't have autism! 🤔

Her kids don't really go to bed that early she puts them in with a audio book, and they were still moving around at half 8 🙄

She fixes her childrens meltdowns with tapping and finger counting 🤔 would love her to come try that in my house!

She didn't take the boys to universal because the rides where too big for her precious girls

I can't remember anything else she said that annoyed me!

Someone asked her if her children knew they are autistic and omg her answer was so dumb I could slap her silly so coz her children get angry if someone doesn’t follow the rules there autistic I hate wen people don’t follow rules so I’m autistic I guess. Shut the f up stupid woman

Taping when her kids are anxious omg is she for real she really is annoying me

New here… I know Rhi. Just watched her live and cannot believe she just said that health visitors have said they have learned about autism from her 😱

• Haha
Bullshit about taking them to Universal, my daughter was 5 when she first went and she loved it plenty for her to go on (apart from the big roller coasters)

Watched her live ! Not only does she share her children's private medical needs she also shares her husbands ! She all but admitted that her husband scored highly on a autism quiz after gloating that she scored " highly unlikely " she then goes on to say she doesn't know if daddy of 4 will want his shared ,then heavily implied he had scored highly before then saying she will need to ask if he is happy for his to be shared ! OK she didn't say the words " daddy of 4 scored highly " but if you watch the video it is totally obvious what she is saying

• Haha
Wow you guys thanks for sharing, there was no way I could watch it, too much rage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.