Rhi, Mummy of Four #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear all the questions were prepared before the live and that she had somebody sending comments to her personally to read out because she was “reading out” comments but they didn’t match the comments word for word on the YouTube live and some questions she missed out like mine, asking how her children feel about their medical history being shared on the internet. She also didn’t read the comments in order whatsoever and some comments were not even in the comments section. I bet she will call me a troll.

Reactions: 1
Highly unlikely to have autism herself, jfc she's either lying, in complete denial or has very little capacity for self reflection. Can't help noticing how her thread has picked up recently, she's definitely getting backlash over Zara's diagnosis and the circumstances surrounding it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I mean autism presents in a wide variety of ways but she’s definitely on the spectrum if she’s claiming her husband scored highly.

I hope she doesn’t hyper focus on Autism now like she did pink and grey. Then Sound of Music. Then Disney. 😂

Reactions: 3
I actually find rhi really scary 😂 she’s like a stepford wife robot- I cannot imagine living with her or even being around her- and her kids especially Bella are all going to end up exactly the same 😭

You don't have to look far to see what the supposed 'extended family drama' might be.
Just look for 'the teenager' on Instagram and you'll find their account - in which they use a female name and 'she/her' pronouns.
Funny how she's happy to exploit her children's medical history but not this. I'm surprised she's not all over it... proclaiming herself to be the perfect mother of a Trans child and claiming to be an 'expert'.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
You don't have to look far to see what the supposed 'extended family drama' might be.
Just look for 'the teenager' on Instagram and you'll find their account - in which they use a female name and 'she/her' pronouns.
Funny how she's happy to exploit her children's medical history but not this. I'm surprised she's not all over it... proclaiming herself to be the perfect mother of a Trans child and claiming to be an 'expert'.
I really don’t think it’s fair sharing that sort of information about a teenager here

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am intrigued, so Dylan is trans? ain't looked for his instgram account as can't find it, but good for him!

Funny how his mother is such a control freak and then this is the case possibly
Proud of Dylan if this is the case! Not rhi however as how upset she has looked laterly she proberly is distraught that this doesnt fit her narrative

I did wonder about Dylan. He’s now featured less and less and when he does appear looks extremely uncomfortable. I can’t see. Her being ok with it AT ALL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.