Rhi, Mummy of Four #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if pointing out that exploiting your non-consenting disabled children for clicks and views is abhorrent behaviour makes me a “troll” in her eyes… I’ll take it. Rhi,
If you want your world to be an echo chamber where everyone agrees with you and pats you on the back, YouTube isn’t the place for you, sweetie.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If she knew half the stuff that other people with autism have to deal with I would hope she would change her tune! Some people can’t even go for days out because it causes so many issues! I feel awful for these parents and they must be so pissed off if they came across her video! What she is making a song and dance about it pribs a life that these people wish for! She’s so out of touch! Me me me me me!

Also…..see if the school or the doctors accidentally leaked her kids medical history she would be bleeping rajjing and would go to all lengths at how awful it is! Yet she’s parading all there details online for the full world to see!

Reactions: 6
Imagine if one of wills classmates found a video of her discussing his autism. She doesn’t think big picture at all.

Reactions: 1
Loads of the comments made last night have now gone off YouTube. The smirk under the fake crying was disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The crying is so obviously fake… it’s painful to watch.

I don’t want to judge but she only got 19 comments on her last video, she got 62 on the video about Zara’s diagnosis. Did she really just do this for Zara’s benefit?

Zara benefit no she did it for views it’s horrible how a person can use there child like that please don’t get me wrong I understand things like days out with children but to go and vlog the whole thing from before is horrible she is using her children diagnosis for views and the steps you have to go threw to get a diagnosis for views this is all for her own benefit

Well what has been said about her as clearly hit a nerve and proved everyone is right. Why would you bother trying to explain yourself if you know that you have done all this because you really care for your child.

My heart is actually breaking for William. He’s going to high school soon, she’s put him in a vulnerable position with nasty high school children before he’s even began, so not only has she shielded him so much he will struggle anyway but now he’s at risk of bullying. Awful.

• Heart
Interesting how she won't tell us what's going on with her extended family but won't give her own children the same level of privacy! How she can say its all for Zara is bonkers! If they was the case you wouldnt of strung everyone along and made people wait for a video etc etc! Stupid cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am going to hazard a guess that the family issues she doesn’t come out in a good light. She comes across hard to get on with if you don’t agree with her

• Heart
Interesting how she won't tell us what's going on with her extended family but won't give her own children the same level of privacy! How she can say its all for Zara is bonkers! If they was the case you wouldnt of strung everyone along and made people wait for a video etc etc! Stupid cow!
likely because the issues with her extended family are the result of the way she's so determined to get an autism diagnosis for as many of her children as possible - regardless of whether that involves pre-scripting and rehearsing her what she plans to say ahead of the assessment, and essentially manipulating the situation to ensure her children recieve her much-coveted diagnosis - and then using it for content, while exploiting her children buly sharpublicly sharing medical information online and totally disrespecting their privacy as a result. she's not going to share the details of that kind of family feud, as it reflects on her badly - especially when she is aware that there are. many people who would agree entirely with her family's concerns.

honestly though, for Zara's sake, i'm kinda relieved she did receive a diagnosis - because whether it's warranted or not, we all know Rhi would stop at nothing to ensure her daughter was diagnosed, even if that involved dragging Zara through endless assessments and coaching her on how to behave and what to say - because she was so desperate to be able to state that she is a mummy of three children with autism, as she believes it is to her advantage, as it will boost her platform on SM. ensuring she got that diagnosis was entirely for her own benefit - as proved by the clickbait vlog, with a dramatic title and thumbnail. 😡

honestly, i don't much about autism and desperately don't want to phrase this badly, but as far as i am aware, autism affects each individual differently, and whether her kids' diagnoses are all truly warranted or not, they certainly don't seem to be affected or struggle in the way that some children do - so Rhi posing as a self-titled "expert" handing out tips and advice seems somewhat condescending. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
likely because the issues with her extended family are the result of the way she's so determined to get an autism diagnosis for as many of her children as possible - regardless of whether that involves pre-scripting and rehearsing her what she plans to say ahead of the assessment, and essentially manipulating the situation to ensure her children recieve her much-coveted diagnosis - and then using it for content, while exploiting her children buly sharpublicly sharing medical information online and totally disrespecting their privacy as a result. she's not going to share the details of that kind of family feud, as it reflects on her badly - especially when she is aware that there are. many people who would agree entirely with her family's concerns.

honestly though, for Zara's sake, i'm kinda relieved she did receive a diagnosis - because whether it's warranted or not, we all know Rhi would stop at nothing to ensure her daughter was diagnosed, even if that involved dragging Zara through endless assessments and coaching her on how to behave and what to say - because she was so desperate to be able to state that she is a mummy of three children with autism, as she believes it is to her advantage, as it will boost her platform on SM. ensuring she got that diagnosis was entirely for her own benefit - as proved by the clickbait vlog, with a dramatic title and thumbnail. 😡

honestly, i don't much about autism and desperately don't want to phrase this badly, but as far as i am aware, autism affects each individual differently, and whether her kids' diagnoses are all truly warranted or not, they certainly don't seem to be affected or struggle in the way that some children do - so Rhi posing as a self-titled "expert" handing out tips and advice seems somewhat condescending. 🤷🏻‍♂️
The worse thing about this is you are exactly right and hit the nail on the head!

I agree and those comments on YouTube yesterday really got to her.

As a mummy with a son with asd I know each children present different and I look at my son and think he on the mild side even thought I know he not as he is in a base rather than a main stream but you can see it looking at him. I see some in William not much but none in Bella or Zara and my nearly 4 year old is not as smart as what I see Bella and Zara to be and she is showing signs. The fact that Zara can sit to be filmed shows that her struggle is not at real as what she says. My nearly 4 year old struggling with toileting I saw Zara was potty trained in 3 days she said we are going on 6 months

It gets to me as the process with my daughter is long and has just started l, she is already in a nursery school already and they are fantastic but only so much they can do to help. I know when she starts reception she will struggle and Rhi takes spaces for people who really need a diagnosis asap. I don’t know how she sleeps at night. I really don’t I have so much struggles with my daughter and son and when I see how her children behave I think to myself I wish u had 5 mins in my shoes then u would see what real autism is. Not being able to have a real conversation with my children is hard and I watch her with her kids and think please u can ask them what there pit of the day was and get a answer my kids would look at me confused.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
It’s definitely rattled her cage! I think she would thought out looking good but it’s back fired. Her attitude was awful this morning and I think that’s the real Rhi hence why she has family problems. My guess is she’s a bleeping naightmare!

Reactions: 3
My son didn’t get a diagnose’s even though he shows so many signs of having asd,they even said they can see it but when put down on paper it wasn’t enough to get it, he can’t sit still at all not even when watching tv he has to be medicated just to actually sleep,he is a danger when outside we don’t take him into shops because he can’t handle it,wouldn’t eat half the stuff she gives her children,he has a developmental age of 5/6 year old and that’s only some,I know all children are different but I’d be happy with that way her children are if it was me.

It’s definitely rattled her cage! I think she would thought out looking good but it’s back fired. Her attitude was awful this morning and I think that’s the real Rhi hence why she has family problems. My guess is she’s a bleeping naightmare!
yeah, she was definitely sulking in her stories earlier! moaning about all the "troll" comments questioning how she got an assessment and diagnosis so quickly - but failing to mention all the comments criticising her for exploiting her children's privacy by sharing personal medical details online, when they are obviously too young to give their consent.she picks and chooses which "troll" comments she mentions to make it fit her narrative that she's a victim, being unfairly targeted by mean, nasty bullies when in actuality, the majority of comments are left by people who are concerned for her children's welfare as she shares private medical information and their personal struggles with the world. she's probably moody because she had to stay up half the night monitoring YT to ensure she quickly deleted any comments that highlighted her total lack of respect for her children's privacy, in case even more people realised that the information she shares is not appropriate and that she demands autism diagnoses entirely for her own benefit, not that of her kids - tbh, it's very obvious when she herself shared that she "rehearsed" what she was going to say prior to the assessment and coached her husband!

• Heart
Cant share whats going on behind the scenes because it's not hers to share but can share her children's medical records??? The Ultimate hypocrite she thinks she's some big amazing you tuber shes a daft stay at home mum that probably does her husband books as her main job (u dont get paid enough doing your hobbie) and has no real friends or family, explaining how planned ads work yes Rhi we know from watching actually succesful instagrammers not wannabes!

Reactions: 5
I think she's forgetting that she's the one who has chosen to put herself and her family out there online so she's going to get both good and bad responses. She clearly researches everything in her life to the hilt so in her mind she can't possibly be wrong. I doubt she has much respect for professionals like doctors and teachers.
As an aside using Will in that Disney comic ad is just cruel, imagine someone from his year group seeing that!

I think she's forgetting that she's the one who has chosen to put herself and her family out there online so she's going to get both good and bad responses. She clearly researches everything in her life to the hilt so in her mind she can't possibly be wrong. I doubt she has much respect for professionals like doctors and teachers.
As an aside using Will in that Disney comic ad is just cruel, imagine someone from his year group seeing that!
I thought that, as if he would want it, it is more suited to Zara's age.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.