Rhi, Mummy of Four #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with you this is why this woman. Is loosing followers she thinks that she has it harder than anyone else and that’s not true she has it very easy actually

I hope things get better for you soon
My son didn’t get a diagnose’s even though he shows so many signs of having asd,they even said they can see it but when put down on paper it wasn’t enough to get it, he can’t sit still at all not even when watching tv he has to be medicated just to actually sleep,he is a danger when outside we don’t take him into shops because he can’t handle it,wouldn’t eat half the stuff she gives her children,he has a developmental age of 5/6 year old and that’s only some,I know all children are different but I’d be happy with that way her children are if it was me.

Reactions: 2
I seriously believe that Rhi has, what was formally termed 'Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy'

This makes for interesting and insightful reading:

She 100% also has a severe form of Generalised Anxiety Disorder. Her behaviours are very indicative of this.

She needs therapy herself ASAP.
yep, Munchausens by Proxy. i said that yesterday. i totally agree that she fits the criteria for a diagnosis. her poor children. she seriously needs help. 😔

The irony of her doing a live ask me anything. Who’s gonna take one for the team and ask her why she exploits her kids and tries to silence anyone who questions her?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Catching up on the Parenting Hell podcast - there’s an episode on Disney. A great listen which really shows how crazy Rhi’s trip was

• Heart
Catching up on the Parenting Hell podcast - there’s an episode on Disney. A great listen which really shows how crazy Rhi’s trip was
I've watched alot of family trips to Disney and never seen anyone not have days off going to the parks to rest. Also more who go to Florida for two weeks would do more than just Disney! I defo think she is on the spectrum and Disney is her special interest at the moment and she can think of nothing else!

I will do it I don’t mind getting blocked I will just created a account to ask her I already when I’m on her on my normal account all she did was delete my comments.
The irony of her doing a live ask me anything. Who’s gonna take one for the team and ask her why she exploits her kids and tries to silence anyone who questions her?

Last edited:
  • Heart
She must want William to be bullied with that Disney magazine ad 🤦‍♀️
I haven’t seen it because I’ve unfollowed her on everything but I can just imagine.
My kids have loved Disney vlogs since the start of lockdown and when we watched Rhi’s cruise series, my eldest two 9F and 7M at the time would look at each other then look at me whenever W was performing for his mum. I could tell they both were thinking the same thing and my kids aren’t bullies in the slightest. God help him when heads off to secondary school, he’s going to be eaten alive and it’s all his mum’s doing.

• Sad
I've watched alot of family trips to Disney and never seen anyone not have days off going to the parks to rest. Also more who go to Florida for two weeks would do more than just Disney! I defo think she is on the spectrum and Disney is her special interest at the moment and she can think of nothing else!
Rob Beckett did 5 days in the parks in 2 weeks and said that was enough. Said next time he would try to stay in a villa and hire a car so they could get out and about more. Makes so much sense !

Reactions: 1
I’ve been going every few years since 1999 and I’ve never done everything, not even close. It’s always been nice to have that “maybe next time”. That said, I’m not a neurotic, control freak that makes lists for lists and rehearse my children’s reactions for their first walk up Main Street.

Why has she removed some comments on her latest you tube video but not all of them ? She's left some of the negative ones up but removed replies so now it makes no sense ! Someone replying to a comment that she's deleted but then she's deleted half the comment thread ? Strange woman just shows she has to be in control but we leave the " troll " comments up ? For sympathy ?

Wait for the Covid "caught again" 6 in my kid's class came down with covid over the weekend,, (or she will keep them off school because of going to Disneyland Paris

Wait for the Covid "caught again" 6 in my kid's class came down with covid over the weekend,, (or she will keep them off school because of going to Disneyland Paris
She can't keep the kids off school this week don't you know how much stuff she has to get done this week..she is very very busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.