Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister has slight additional needs and even as an adult if we do a weekend away, never did Disney, we plan some chill time for her to decompress each day. On my own I get so much more done but it’s easier to allow her to chill a little each day and have a happier person with me.

Zara will not do well all those hours at the parks everyday. It will be tantrum galore. They need a couple of rest days with a child so young. I can just imagine Rhi being the type to force her to walk around the parks everyday whether she wants to or not. Couldn’t possibly miss a full days content 😑
Honestly I spent a day at the Louvre in Paris and through a tantrum as I was too warm and hungry and I’m a grown ass woman lol. I always walk sooo much on holidays to cram lots in like I’m sure a lot of people do but it’s tiring and sore on the feet and that’s grown ups,not young kids.

the thing is that she has built this up so much that we will never know if it was a bit tit because she won’t tell us. I would like a ‘what we would do differently next time’ type video on the other side to see if she regretted any of her choices.

Reactions: 2
Zara will not do well all those hours at the parks everyday. It will be tantrum galore. They need a couple of rest days with a child so young. I can just imagine Rhi being the type to force her to walk around the parks everyday whether she wants to or not. Couldn’t possibly miss a full days content 😑
There’s a few instances here where the children will trample Rhi’s dream trip.
They’ll be jetlagged and tired from a change in their regular militant routine. Behaviour will not be good.
Fast passes… have been booked for rides at set times weeks in advance… in true 4 year old fashion she will need the toilet at exactly that time. I know I’ve been there. Unlike most, Rhi won’t cope as she’s fantasised about riding the carousel immediately after a parade and her child’s needs come second to that.
Someone will spill food/drink on an outfit, thus rendering the days matchy matchy.
One of the kids will be frightened of rides or furry characters.
Of course, none of this will feature in the vlogs, as she daren’t tarnish her Mary Poppins image.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly I spent a day at the Louvre in Paris and through a tantrum as I was too warm and hungry and I’m a grown ass woman lol. I always walk sooo much on holidays to cram lots in like I’m sure a lot of people do but it’s tiring and sore on the feet and that’s grown ups,not young kids.

the thing is that she has built this up so much that we will never know if it was a bit tit because she won’t tell us. I would like a ‘what we would do differently next time’ type video on the other side to see if she regretted any of her choices.
I read this as ‘to see if she regretted any of her clothes’ and I’m sure she will 😂

Someone said she had booked Cinderella’s Royal Table and I had a quick look at the childrens lunch/dinner menu. I’ll put it this way I would be so pissed off to pay that much and half the family eats this. It’s essentially a posh McDonald’s menu. The kids will eat from it.
She’ll be gutted Akershus is temporarily closed.
Of course being such a Disney fan she’ll know that you can meet all of the princesses at one meal here.
Although, it’s a lot less nuggets and chips and more traditional Norwegian delicacies. I’ll be surprised if any of her kids know what to do with themselves being offered foods that aren’t the same 7 meals recycled in the weekly food plan.

Reactions: 4
Has she paid for the dining plan do we know? I know it’s not free anymore.

It‘s going to cost them a FORTUNE to be totally onsite in a hotel room for 2 weeks eating only Disney food. Maybe they’ll go offsite for meals?

Reactions: 1
She will be full of content soon, how we caught covid in Florida? Isolation in Florida etc

I can't believe the risk she is taking, especially when she was so scared in the lockdown to leave (when I followed her anyway)

She’s just posting information that anyone who has ever flown already knows, like the screen tracking your travel time. She is so cringe with it all! Who are these videos meant to benefit? She is so late to the Disney vlogging party!

She’s just posting information that anyone who has ever flown already knows, like the screen tracking your travel time. She is so cringe with it all! Who are these videos meant to benefit? She is so late to the Disney vlogging party!
BA has had that same set up for YEARS. Literally decades. TV in the back of screen, headphones each, plenty of food, unlimited drinks, flight tracker, etc. This is not new information. Just enjoy your bleeping holiday.

• Haha
Her Disney instagram is ridiculous. I don’t follow it but just had a little look around and I can’t believe people are telling her to wear the full on Ariel outfit. She is going to look like an absolute first timer idiotic over grown child. How can her husband not be so embarrassed, never mind her teenager. My youngest is 10 and she would be livid if I tried to wear that out at Disney. Shorts and a Disney T-shirt is perfectly fine. She also on holiday and answering people’s questions on her reel, why can’t she just enjoy her holiday? No one is that desperate for her content.

• Haha
I find the who adults who are obsessed with Disney thing really creepy anyway. It’s like a cult - “Disney bounding”, “loungefly”, “cast members” etc. it’s just so culty. Being 30 something and liking the Lion King is one thing, but being 30 something and wearing a Cinderella backpack and Mickey Mouse ears while creaming your jeans over an Instagram dedicated to kids films is just bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
BA has had that same set up for YEARS. Literally decades. TV in the back of screen, headphones each, plenty of food, unlimited drinks, flight tracker, etc. This is not new information. Just enjoy your bleeping holiday.
Absolutely!!! 🤣🤣

I find the who adults who are obsessed with Disney thing really creepy anyway. It’s like a cult - “Disney bounding”, “loungefly”, “cast members” etc. it’s just so culty. Being 30 something and liking the Lion King is one thing, but being 30 something and wearing a Cinderella backpack and Mickey Mouse ears while creaming your jeans over an Instagram dedicated to kids films is just bizarre.
I couldn't agree more. I've always been weirded out by adults who like Disney.

My lord the amount of stories she's posted. Rhi, hun, no-one is that bothered I promise! Go and enjoy your holiday with your family without a camera in the way, one day you'll look back and regret exploiting them like this.

I couldn't agree more. I've always been weirded out by adults who like Disney.
I don’t mind sitting down with the kids to watch something. My two girls and I only watched The Lion King again the other week but a leopard print skater skirt is just too much. I’ve only just turned 30 and no way I would wear that.

I think she knows her channels days are numbered, hence the urgency with the trip. She’s already mummy of four with only three visible kids for the most part. Understanding Dylan isn’t interested because of his age. All it’ll take is one or two kids laughing about how cringe their mum is for them to not want to be involved with her content either. The dancing, the letter boards, the forced smiling for the camera and so on. Mummy of Four doesn’t work so well when half the kids won’t be near the camera.

I think she knows her channels days are numbered, hence the urgency with the trip. She’s already mummy of four with only three visible kids for the most part. Understanding Dylan isn’t interested because of his age. All it’ll take is one or two kids laughing about how cringe their mum is for them to not want to be involved with her content either. The dancing, the letter boards, the forced smiling for the camera and so on. Mummy of Four doesn’t work so well when half the kids won’t be near the camera.
She can’t be making much from her YouTube, so I’m confused as to what all this exploitation of her family and embarrassing antics is for!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.