Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scootinginheels

Potentially controversial opinion but I’m just going to put it out here - I truly do think there are people that know the system well that are able to manipulate the system in order to get a positive diagnosis of ASD. I speak from experience about this. Rhi raises so many red flags with me in this area. I just am not convinced by it at all. I am very aware that there is a massive spectrum and autism presents itself very differently in different children & that each case is unique but I really struggle with this lot. She harps on constantly about their autism and seems to show so much of their lives - I mean her immediate reaction today, following the meeting/conversation with the consultant re Zara, when she was clearly very distressed wasn’t to pick up the phone to her husband or a friend, it was immediately to start filming content for a bunch of strangers on the internet. She literally said “I have just got off the phone”…yet we never ever see any sign of the children showing ANY autistic traits whatsoever! In fact things that you would imagine at least 1 in the 3 autistic children (let’s face it Zara is autistic according to Rhi) would find challenging such as out of the ordinary dress up days, such as children in need today, she makes a huge song and dance about, with them prancing about in front of the camera and so on being completely OTT. I just do not see any elements or signs or hints of autism with any of them and with the amount she overshares I just don’t see how ASD can be that well hidden that it’s literally invisible. It really doesn’t add up to me. She is an entitled individual who clearly knows what she wants and is going to stop at nothing until she gets it. I used to like her husband but he clearly just lets her get on with it and doesn’t step in so I’ve lost any respect I once had for him. It wouldn’t surprise me if the whole fallout with the extended family is all to do with her obsession with invisible autism.

Reactions: 17

Diofn

God shes so bloody rude!! She thought the meeting with the doctor and manager was a waste of time "90 mins where they could have just assessed zara". It was a bloody waste of time! It was time they could have used to help children who really needed it and work on the enormous backlog they have. YOU wasted their time because you can't be told no, stupid cow!!

Reactions: 13

lc04050607

A video of tips for what you should do before going to florida… by someone who has never been? make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 12

RobotLady

VIP Member
She’s embarrassing herself but also video the kids with bibs on etc. why have they stil got stair gates all over the house??? Zara is nearly 5 for fuck sake!!
Because under no circumstances are the children allowed to come downstairs until lights, camera, action.
Mother dearest must wait at the bottom of the stairs with a camera but not without first inspecting their matching outfits and ensuring children are all clutching teddy bear props.

Reactions: 11

SarahN

VIP Member
That video : she says the reason most people delay getting a diagnosis is denial.

i felt like commenting : honey did it ever cross your mind the reason your adamant to get one for your youngest is because you are in denial you are raising a brat ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Zoepenguin

Slightly off the autism topic but does anyone else feel like her personality/tastes aren't really her own? Not sure if I'm making sense but, for example, the Disney obsession seems to have come along very suddenly and all the clothing, homeware, Xmas decs she has look to have been acquired recently. Someone who was that much of a fan I'd expect to have a few bits they'd picked up over the years. Also her furniture and homeware is all very samey Ikea stuff. Nothing wrong with that of course but most people have some personal touches dotted around aswell to mix things up a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Givemethetea

VIP Member
Why are people sending this woman money ‘for a coffee’ she’s just been on a several thousand pounds Disney cruise and is going to Florida in January- she doesn’t need your money 💀💀

Reactions: 9

lc04050607

Looooooool she’s only gone and set up a Patreon. One of the tiers gives you access to “director’s cut versions of the disney vlogs”

Director’s cut.

Rhi “Mummy of 4” Spielberg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Hazzer19

I used to like Rhi, but honest I cannot cope with how much she whines about getting “work” done with the kids home. Get a proper job love then come back and moan🤦🏻‍♀️

Scootinginheels

Couldn’t agree more with all the above comments. She has really irritated me again today. I hope she gets told to do one. She’s been given an answer - there is not enough evidence to assess her daughter at this time. Just accept that and let the professionals get in with their job. Most parents would be happy to hear that a professional “doesn’t see autism” in their child - not her though. She’s very obsessive. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the person who screams Autism the most in that family is Rhi herself.

AGirlinHerHead

They al leave Covid. She’s moaning about “work”. No one cares if she doesn’t upload for a week or two. It will make 0 difference to anyones life. Also it’s editing videos, not 12 hour shifts. She is so bloody insufferable

katemess

I find the who adults who are obsessed with Disney thing really creepy anyway. It’s like a cult - “Disney bounding”, “loungefly”, “cast members” etc. it’s just so culty. Being 30 something and liking the Lion King is one thing, but being 30 something and wearing a Cinderella backpack and Mickey Mouse ears while creaming your jeans over an Instagram dedicated to kids films is just bizarre.

• Haha
  • Heart

Scootinginheels

I just watched a bit of the live video she did this morning, turned it off part way through as the stench of entitlement coming from her was so disgusting I couldn’t watch any more. That voice she puts on the mimic the doctor really grinds my gears. She comes across so badly. My understanding of the whole adult being diagnosed with ASD later in life wasn’t about her but it was a response she shared from that comment box she left on her stories this morning. I could be wrong though. Surely if she was autistic she would have mentioned that long before now?!?!

And how bloody stupid and rude did she sounds when chastising the “junior doctor” - does she not realise that a doctor fresh out of university is likely to have more up to date knowledge than some old dinosaur who trained donkeys years ago?! And if we don’t allow younger doctors to do their job then at some point we’ll end up with no bloody doctors once all the more mature ones retire? She just spouts utter shit. Urgh she’s really irritated me these last few days!!!

jadakizz

I never want to undermine another persons struggle or compare myself to others but how the hell can she say her lockdown experience was PTSD?absolute insult. Her family didn’t have to worry about losing their home, their jobs, they and their children were healthy, she had the support of her husband home, she wasn’t escaping domestic abuse, she didn’t experience a loved one die!
Very insulting to those of us who suffered far worst during lockdown. I became a single mum and had a newborn baby by myself just before lockdown, and had to support my 6 year old alone after we escaped a domestic abuse relationship, lack of finances, I struggled with anxiety, depression, PPD, I have OCD, ADHD and I had no family or friends for support, not even just to chat to, my now 2 year old was a very unwell baby, it was the worst time of my life, far worst than Rhis, but never ever would I call that PTSD and complain over my circumstances when others lost family members, their homes, their jobs.

• Heart
I think she's deleting negative comments on that video. The 2 I can see that aren't full of praise have multiple likes on them. This is the whole reason she hasn't been a huge success on YouTube despite the equipment, time and effort she's invested in it. She's just not a likeable or relatable person and comes across as very false and a know it all. I feel like I'm being berated by a teacher or something when I watch her videos.

RobotLady

VIP Member
She is so rude. How on Earth has the consultant not considered a restraining order.
“The doctor phoned and said they don’t WANT to assess Z, based on the fact the feel she doesn’t need it”.
I can guarantee they did not say we don’t want to assess her.
To then cry and say to the doctor “it just would’ve been easier to assess her because I’m not going away”.
Who does she think she is? She’s going to cry and until she gets her own way.. hmm.. I wonder where Z’s learned that behaviour.
She then went to an in-person meeting and told them “you’re wrong, I suggest you get more training Autism in girls”. Compared her extensive Google qualifications. Get out.
Her argument was B had less ticks on the checklist and got an assessment. In the next breath says I don’t if she gets a statement or not as long as she’s had the assessment.
If they assess her and she doesn’t have Autism she’s just going to compare her to B again and say they’re doing their job wrong.
What an awful woman, she herself is failing her children massively and she needs to address the negative and controlling behaviour she presents around them before (in her words) harassing the NHS daily.

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
I agree Rebs, she is the only person I follow (not saying she is the only one doing it but she is the only one I follow) who posts two potential thumbnails and asks people to choose what they would click on. She said she isn’t doing vlogmas as when she has in the past she has ended up with the same amount of views overall anyway.

She also regularly asks content related questions in her stories. I understand trying to work out what your audience wants but it just makes it all look so contrived-like she is going to scrap her favourites videos because the views are low. Surely if you enjoy making that content you should still do it anyway even if it isn’t watched as much as a haul or vlog?

she also thanked people for supporting her brand work as it allows her to continue to ‘provide us with free content’. I hate this bollocks that influencers spout,as if they are doing us all a massive favour by putting out free content-it’s your audience that gets you your brand work love,you’d get fuck all if it wasn’t for your audience.They act as if they are some sort of charity just doing all this content out of the goodness of their heart. No,you are getting freebies and paid work as a result of people watching your content so don’t act like you are doing all us plebs a favour. And if content was behind a paywall and people had to pay to support,you can be sure they wouldn’t be using money to watch a control freak in her late thirties throw tantrums about her children whilst wearing another Disney top and swinging about a loungefly bag.

• Heart

Dogleggedhat

VIP Member
Bellas puffy watery eyes made me really sad in that children in need video. Will and Bella seem such lovely kids and I feel sorry for them.

lc04050607

I don’t even think she’s doing it for content. I think she’s doing it because she simply cannot be wrong in any scenario she finds herself in. It’s power play. Frightening behaviour.