Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people on Disney groups I am in might wear a special trip top for day 1 in the parks and then something like T-shirt and shorts and walking shoes unless it was an occasion like a birthday. I imagine the teenager or husband will be carrying the practical backpack throughout as the loungefly bags certainly aren’t when you think about water and an extra top etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
But she’s saving on breakfast dollars by taking breakfast bars🤷‍♀️ Why? If you can afford Florida surely you’d want the full experience. She’s quite mentally unhinged I think 🤔
This baffled me 🤣 breakfast bars are not a good filling for a full day of walking up and down parks.

Reactions: 1
She really should have hired a villa for the six of them. Can't imagine being stuck in the one room on sleeper beds for two weeks, yes it a family suite, but the beds are 1 Queen Bed and 1 Double-Size Table Bed and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa , so they all have to share beds

Reactions: 4
I admire her optimism for this trip but I think it’s been built up massively. A villa would be so much better, particularly with 3 autistic children. No one needs that many lougefly bags, you need something practical for all the stuff you need to cart around, she’ll probably regret her footwear options too - they’re likely to do 20-25k steps a day. 14 straight days in Disney parks is too much really, you can’t do everything orlando has to offer but there needs to be some balance or it’s all too much for everyone.
I think she’s massively underestimated the undertaking she’s planning for.

Reactions: 6
This woman is batshit crazy…….this trip will be costing them in excess of £15k and that’s not including all these outfits and bags she has as well! When did a wee Disney tshirt go out of fashion….Disney bounding……what the duck! X

Is she fecking moving house to go on a 2 week trip….what the hell!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She really should have hired a villa for the six of them. Can't imagine being stuck in the one room on sleeper beds for two weeks, yes it a family suite, but the beds are 1 Queen Bed and 1 Double-Size Table Bed and 1 Double-Size Sleeper Sofa , so they all have to share beds
Agreed, those suites cost a small fortune too. Could get a lovely huge villa with its own pool for much less. Driving over there isn't that scary once you've got used to things being on the right. There's so few perks to staying onsite these days anyway.

But she’s saving on breakfast dollars by taking breakfast bars🤷‍♀️ Why? If you can afford Florida surely you’d want the full experience. She’s quite mentally unhinged I think 🤔
How bleeping depressing is that! If I was going to Disney, I'd want the enjoyment of eating out or what's the point? Maybe some days the breakfast bars would be convenient, but not to save money so I can dress the whole family up as Disney characters instead ffs

What annoyed me is the video title “what to wear at …” girl you haven’t been yet, it’s what you are planning to wear and we all know you won’t admit you were wearing something impractical or the overpriced bags were useless. Petty I know, we are not going to hear that the room was small with all the beds out or the kids were overwhelmed with the parks, I would love for her to be honest but she probably won’t as it will take away from the perfect image she’s curated.

Reactions: 5
They also have shops in Orlando where you can buy breakfast bars - no trip to Orlando is complete without a visit to Walmart or target! (I get bringing some childrens familiar items but all that food isn’t necessary)

What annoyed me is the video title “what to wear at …” girl you haven’t been yet, it’s what you are planning to wear and we all know you won’t admit you were wearing something impractical or the overpriced bags were useless. Petty I know, we are not going to hear that the room was small with all the beds out or the kids were overwhelmed with the parks, I would love for her to be honest but she probably won’t as it will take away from the perfect image she’s curated.
That’s really true actually. I’d love a good honest vlog about the ideas and then the realities. I’ve been a few times and I know from experience that her clothes, bags, footwear and itinerary will be a mistake on different levels - I know because I’ve been a newbie there and made similar mistakes which we rectified on later trips but there was no YouTube back then to learn off others. I’d love her to be really honest, particularly about travelling with autism.

An honest vlog would actually be really good and helpful to those planning trips but I think we all know its going to be heavily staged and edited.

Those cases are absolutely obscene and just ridiculous to be honest-what is the need?!! Her Disney account posts get around 130 likes-what is the point in going to all that expense? Kind of annoyed her husband lets her just get on with it,she needs someone to give her a shake ffs. And does she realise she has other kids not just the girls? She’s just embarrassing herself. I know you can wear what you want regardless of age but she just looks ridiculous. Why does she have to go so ott on this? The poor kids,this should be the holiday of a lifetime but it’s just going to be forced smiles and forced fun.
What I find funny is that those suitcases are gona come back scratched up and broken or is she gona wrap then up lol. I know wen I travelled mines always got dirty scratxhed all sorts

She is going to have one hell of a shock when she goes, and not in a nice way. I am surprised she hasn't yet thought of taking a buggy for the kids yet :ROFLMAO:

I definitely would’ve thought she’d take a stroller. This is the woman who puts a bib on a 7 year old…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s going to get a massive shock. She’s really put so much stress and pressure on them all with all the extra stuff. Florida is a holiday you need a holiday from when you get back. My ankles are swollen for days after 2 weeks in Orlando, and I wore practical outfits/shoes.

All those suitcases are beyond ridiculous. And buying all the Disney stuff beforehand, how bloody boring! It’s going to be so stressful for them all, not enjoyable

I think we all know those outfits are for one thing and one thing only, for her content. What a life!

Where's the video about the breakfast bars, I'm intrigued to see what she's taking?

She’s going to end up spending on the overpriced park snacks because the breakfast bars will keep them going for an hour or two depending on how much they move in the morning. It’s pricey enough to buy a snack or two for a pair of adults, multiply by 4 as the snacks are huge so younger ones could definitely share.

Well she has spent $297 for the Cinderella's Royal table meal (have to pay in advance) I wonder if she looked at the menu beforehand and will the kids eat it

Well she has spent $297 for the Cinderella's Royal table meal (have to pay in advance) I wonder if she looked at the menu beforehand and will the kids eat it
No chance. She’s the type to
expect some pizza or nuggets to simply be conjured up if the kids wont eat what’s on offer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.