Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s plugging her drawn out Disney cruise content so people watch it. No one wants to watch 2500 vlogs from 4 days of cruise 😩

Also why is she tagging British airways and Orlando international airport in her posts. Like they’ll give her free flights or something! So, so odd.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t have the voice for so many holiday vlogs, I am currently watching a long series (some days broken up into three vlogs) but the voices are soothing and each one flows so well that it doesn’t feel like I am watching a long series.

She must be making decent money from all this because elsewise there's no way her family (Husband) would put up with it. Imagine trying to enjoy a lovely holiday in Disney Land with your kids and your wife has her eyes on the camera, talking to herself the entire time.... There is only so much patience in the world.

They’ll be doing their first day now and I keep thinking about the girls and Rhi wearing the cheap primark Minnie trainers and wondering if they are regretting their choices after walking the first park day……those blisters will be with them for the next 2 weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When I finally make it to Disney World I’ll be wearing runners that are well broken in, so much walking over there that you need to look after your feet. But I’m a shorts and T-shirt girl so Disney aesthetic is not a requirement.

Reactions: 2
Orlando is a funny place (in a good way) - VERY low key and relaxed so majority of people are in shorts and T-shirt’s - even when going out for a meal. You certainly don’t get dressed up to go out like you do on European holidays.

Reactions: 3
I’m confused. Why is she still posting vlogs from a holiday last year?

Is she only going to post this holiday in dribs and drabs over the next year? No one will maintain their interest. I love a good Orlando vlog (usually ones without children being exploited though), but they need to be posted in a short time span to keep me interested or I’ll go on to a different one.

I’m confused.
Maybe we should just start all comments with… “I’m confused”.
Does she think her kids aren’t going to want ears and dresses on sale out there? She’s planned their ears for every single day, what if they see some they like? Is she going to tell them no?

She’s even more irritating in Florida and she’s only on day 1 🙈 why is she crying, it’s like the trip is for her and not the children. Also she’s constantly got her mask off and the children yet everyone else behind are all keeping their masks on. Who does she think she is

This holiday is clearly all about Rhi Mummy of Four. Never come across such a control freak in my life as this woman, do her kids get any say whatsoever in anything?!

Zara will give her absolute hell when she’s older. She’s been lucky with three placid children, but Zara is a different child entirely.

My cousins youngest was a bit like Zara, he went through a nightmare stage and it was a shock after two easy kids, my cousin corrected behaviour every time and worked with the preschool and primary school and he’s a different child. My cousin always credits the preschool for having the hard chat and putting changes into place before he got a name for himself in the school. Sometimes kids need a little more discipline than others not chasing a diagnosis. That child now is a fantastic child and I love spending time with him.

Oh dear 😂 I haven't followed her in months went for a nose at the Disney channel 😂 the outfits... I can't believe how much she has changed, it's pure cringe 😬

The reels couldn’t get anymore embarrassing. It’s making me cringe how staged they are. To be able to get 3 children to act at any given opportunity she must be telling them how to pose all day. I’m so glad I don’t to sell my chidlren. It isnt funny anymore, it’s tragic. My children will have memories of mum and dad enjoying Disney world with them and being in the moment; her poor children will only remember their control freak of a mother telling them how to act all day. Idiot.

Reactions: 4
Just watched her stories on her Disney insta (didn't know they was one, not surprised though) lots of adults in normal clothing watching the fireworks, she must stick out like a sore thumb!

Anyone who has been to Disney or knows anything about it knows that comfortable shoes and clothes plus rest times for small children are vital if you’re all going to enjoy the holiday.

I think she’ll present it as a holiday of a lifetime full of cringy videos but the reality will be very different

Reactions: 4
Oh and the fact her husband ate a packet of crisps after the breakfast bar shows its not enough, even though any sane person would know that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.