Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she keeping them out until the after the holiday
The school went back Thursday, but they had a problem with the heating in the KS2 building (Juniors, where Will is) so heating wasn't working, and with the windows open because of covid it was freezing. had to dress the kids up warm or they could stay home as the LA gave permission and no black marks against them, Infants were fine bte. I was a cruel mum, extra jumper , hat and gloves lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her voice go through me. I can’t work out the layout of her house. The lounge doesn’t seem that big even with the extension.

The school went back Thursday, but they had a problem with the heating in the KS2 building (Juniors, where Will is) so heating wasn't working, and with the windows open because of covid it was freezing. had to dress the kids up warm or they could stay home as the LA gave permission and no black marks against them, Infants were fine bte. I was a cruel mum, extra jumper , hat and gloves lol
I just can’t believe that she spouted so much that they need routine etc in lockdown and should be back at school etc and not home schooled that she has now massively contradicted herself and took them out of school which means they are not in school for nearly a month. Have over two weeks off in term time is a lot for a child to miss yet she will be the first one to moan and witch if the school date tel her that her children are behind compared to the class 🙄🙄🙄

I just can’t believe that she spouted so much that they need routine etc in lockdown and should be back at school etc and not home schooled that she has now massively contradicted herself and took them out of school which means they are not in school for nearly a month. Have over two weeks off in term time is a lot for a child to miss yet she will be the first one to moan and witch if the school date tel her that her children are behind compared to the class 🙄🙄🙄
Especially because she’s spoken several times about Zara not settling in at school.

Is Dylan doing his A-levels course as it’s a lot of material to miss and not as easy to catch up compared to the younger three where a bit of time at the table with them will help if she doesn’t complain and just takes it as a consequence of so much time out of school. I agree given the complaints about home schooling she would have gone just after Christmas and minimised time out of school.

Reactions: 1
Is Dylan doing his A-levels course as it’s a lot of material to miss and not as easy to catch up compared to the younger three where a bit of time at the table with them will help if she doesn’t complain and just takes it as a consequence of so much time out of school. I agree given the complaints about home schooling she would have gone just after Christmas and minimised time out of school.
Think Dylan is in the college doing A levels, the comp which he went too doesn't have a 6th Form, think they a bit more slack in the college on time off (as it is up to you to do the work?) rather than school

Has she said why they are specifically going in January and not during school holidays?

Has she said why they are specifically going in January and not during school holidays?
I know she said, and don’t quote me as I might be wrong, she wanted to go before Will turned 10 so she wouldn’t have to pay the adult price for his ticket, but other than that I don’t know if she said anything else.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the forecast for Florida is 16/17 degrees at the moment. How is she going to be able to wear flip flops and all those thin dresses that are clearly for warmer weather?????

She’s planned out every second of this holiday… usually the parks are quiet first thing in the morning, she’ll be planning on everyone getting to the gates at rope drop and eating a breakfast bar on the way.
P.S I’ve been a few times, my daughter’s favourite thing has always been rides and princesses but my boys’ and my nephew always say the swimming pool, water parks, Target, Walmart, the “really big McDonald’s on I-drive that sells pizza and has arcade games”, “upside down house” and Jurassic park rides. Now aged 13, 7 & 5.
She said she wants to do this holiday with all of them before Dylan is too old… Dylan hasn’t had a look in! I hope the dad gets them an Uber to go and do something different, even if it’s just a break from the camera.

Reactions: 2
Her favouritism of the girls is so blatant. I don’t think she could care less about her sons or their interests or personalities. She lives vicariously through her daughters.

Reactions: 5
Her favouritism of the girls is so blatant. I don’t think she could care less about her sons or their interests or personalities. She lives vicariously through her daughters.
I definitely got that vibe from the outfits video, however she seemed more interested in showing off herself than listening to what her girls wanted to say.

Am i right in thinking that she’s planned out 14 straight days in the parks? If so that is… beyond words.

I definitely got that vibe from the outfits video, however she seemed more interested in showing off herself than listening to what her girls wanted to say.
How incredibly selfish do you have to be?
4 children but has only planned a trip around 2 of them (still not taking into account, they might want time to rest or freeplay)
Then when presenting her outfits she said to her girls, “I think I’ll have this bag; so you can choose between these two”.
What?! In every aspect of life, my kids have had first dibs of every single thing since I became a mum.
I can hear it now… “No ZaZa, you can’t have the Cinderella bag because Rhi Mummy of 4 wants it”.
Beyond words.

• Haha
How incredibly selfish do you have to be?
4 children but has only planned a trip around 2 of them (still not taking into account, they might want time to rest or freeplay)
Then when presenting her outfits she said to her girls, “I think I’ll have this bag; so you can choose between these two”.
What?! In every aspect of life, my kids have had first dibs of every single thing since I became a mum.
I can hear it now… “No ZaZa, you can’t have the Cinderella bag because Rhi Mummy of 4 wants it”.
Beyond words.
There was me thinking Zara was the centre of her universe but you are right,it is in fact Rhi!

Zara will not do well all those hours at the parks everyday. It will be tantrum galore. They need a couple of rest days with a child so young. I can just imagine Rhi being the type to force her to walk around the parks everyday whether she wants to or not. Couldn’t possibly miss a full days content 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.