Rhi, Mummy of Four #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching TV and a WDW advert popped up, all Magical and polished. Watching Rhi's insta reels, it's almost identical.

As a viewer, and as a parent of two children similar ages to her two youngest, I'd want to see her real experience of her WDW trip. I cannot relate to it at all.

Reactions: 3
Considering that she fancies herself as quite the marketing and branding expert, someone should tell her that posting content fro
a holiday 6 months after you’ve been on it is not a good idea. Especially when the holiday (disney magic at sea) had a limited run. It’s stale, and the same thing will happen with these Florida vlogs. Does she think she’s so important and interesting that people are going to care about these Florida vlogs in six months time? I’m afraid not love. ESPECIALLY given the fact that she has a very boring and repetitive vlogging style.

I can’t believe she took the girls to fireworks on the first night when they were up at 4.30….

Obviously The dad had to eat crisps for breakfast as the Frosties cereal crap bars weren’t enough

why is she posting stuff like shes a seasoned visitor….’this is where you go for quiet shots’ ‘this is how you order’ - it’s her first bloody day there!

Reactions: 5
I would actually have appreciated a “first time” perspective, so many seasoned vloggers on YouTube start a new visitor and build up not jump in the deep end.

Reactions: 1
Trying to convince us/herself that Disney is still just as magical with distanced character meets, masks, cavalcades instead of parades etc. How would she even know?! Honestly embarrassed for her 🙈

Reactions: 2
She’s been rather quiet the last 24 hours. Maybe she’s realised we don’t need continuous Instagram stories as well as a hundred vlogs.

The kids are probably exhausted from the first day, poor Zara looked knackered! They probably are having a rest day and I bet she is seething 😅

• Haha
I took my daughter for the first time when she was 5, we went all out the first few days, by day 4 she slept for 16 hours, we went out for a few hours then she slept for another 16 hours, we learnt then, we only do half days at the park, the first week we go early because of adjusting to the time difference, second week go middle of the day, last week we go out tea time til late, works for us, we also don't do the parks every day, we do other things as well.

I took my daughter for the first time when she was 5, we went all out the first few days, by day 4 she slept for 16 hours, we went out for a few hours then she slept for another 16 hours, we learnt then, we only do half days at the park, the first week we go early because of adjusting to the time difference, second week go middle of the day, last week we go out tea time til late, works for us, we also don't do the parks every day, we do other things as well.
So you responded to how your daughter coped and adjusted your plan to allow her to enjoy the hoilday. Rhi do take note!

Reactions: 4
The kids already look exhausted and they’ve got this ‘dead behind the eyes‘ look while posing for the camera already. I’m sure they’re having a lovely time but the really need to pace themselves more. That said, with just a suite room between them, they can’t really rest back at the hotel either.

Why are they the kids lugging round those big loungefly bags? Why do they need so many bags?

I’m fascinated to know what the dad and eldest boy are thinking about it all!

The poor girls lugging around the loungefly bags…..they don’t fit them, they are hanging off their shoulders and will be hitting the backs of their legs! bleeping Instagram parents….all about looking the part and not what’s practical! Let your kids be kids and stop making them pose like angels for videos….twit!

The kids already look exhausted and they’ve got this ‘dead behind the eyes‘ look while posing for the camera already. I’m sure they’re having a lovely time but the really need to pace themselves more. That said, with just a suite room between them, they can’t really rest back at the hotel either.

Why are they the kids lugging round those big loungefly bags? Why do they need so many bags?

I’m fascinated to know what the dad and eldest boy are thinking about it all!
I was thinking the same. Their eyes look so miserable. Rhi is so obsessed with Instagram and portraying the perfect life that I can imagine her screaming at them all day to do their acting!

What have they got in the bags? We take one bag for 4 of us, 4 bottles of water, suncream, wipes, spare t shirt/shorts and a few snacks.

Admittedly haven’t been watching her Disney content but I assumed it was the tiny loungefly bags. At least ensure it fits properly, nothing worse than trying to walk and constantly having to adjust the bag.

Those poor kids look exhausted :( all whilst Rhi is living her “best life” dragging them round parks all day long with those stupid bags.

She said on the outfit vlog that she’d done a hack to make the straps shorter - but they're still hanging off the girls and banging around. And it’s quite sturdy leather looking, I bet they are quite heavy. But aside from all that - what on earth is in all 6 bags???

You know what it's like trying to get pics of kids at anything usually looking around them dancing about its a nightmare so how long must it be taking to get these...probably spending more time doing that and not even really getting paid for it! If it was a gift/paid trip you would understand to an extent!

She said on the outfit vlog that she’d done a hack to make the straps shorter - but they're still hanging off the girls and banging around. And it’s quite sturdy leather looking, I bet they are quite heavy. But aside from all that - what on earth is in all 6 bags???
Probably nothing but they match their outfits so they must wear them for Rhi’s social media content of course 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.