Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitzytour

So a girl I know is from killorglin and she said she heard from her friends in killorglin that Erica bought an apartment in New York and rents it out (not a very chic apartment) but bought it and the rent money helping fund her lifestyle... obviously it's Chinese whispers and I don't know how true it is...but interesting theory non the less

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Adeline

Imagine if Tommy actually had the ring and was planning to propose over dinner tomorrow. Then looks at her instastories...😂

• Haha

easttowest

That Florida hotel is like $800 a night. HOW is she funding this?! 163k followers is not bringing in that many big bucks!! What does Tommy do?

• Wow
  • Haha

manifestinginfluencers

She miraculously appeared in NYC one day after not being active on insta because she was hiding in Mexico for 2 weeks to get back into America. She couldn't fly direct because of covid. Another blogger travelled the same way and came on and explained how they had done it and all. Retro came on and told us all to find our own advice as that is what she did and never mentioned it again! But she's really real and transparent and honest, u know!? 🙄
Yes everyone was bluntly told by Redfox to “talk to your lawyer” forgetting we just call them solicitors in Ireland and it clearly was a question from her Irish audience 😂😂

She got so tetchy about it. I never use the word tetchy but she was tetchy. Tetchy in her Findi pointy shoes that she wore once for a “shoot”

No talk of her “shooting” today. Since when is taking a few pics on your iPhone classified as a full on photo shoot. She’s not a model for vogue!

I think if she wasn’t so defensive when people ask questions, and actually was even 10% honest and genuine then there probably wouldn’t be as much talk on here. But here we are! She’s boring enough to grab our attention 😂😂

There has to be someone on here that knows some goss on how she falls out with every other Irish influencer. Would love to hear the real story or stories. What is she like in real life? Is she really a queen bee and has to get her way? She seems extremely controlling and not flexible.

Reactions: 16

Greenoranges

Imagine the menu when she does get married 😂😂
Starters: SuperValu coleslaw and other various "spreads"
Main course: Your choice of either plain pasta with extra ketchup or pizza topped with mashed potatoes
Dessert: bar of plain dairymilk

• Haha
Kaelins is now allowed reveal she's in Barbados 36 hours after lady muck. Identical pictures as we have seen on erikas stories to follow 😴😴. What is the actual point like

• Haha

Semillon

Spot on! Just to add the drive into Killarney for WiFi to upload the vlogs, a collab with a random hairbrush and a soup making demo by her mother who LIVES for being on camera!
Teehee!! The fecking soup demo! Hillarious!
Recipe for Retro’s mothers soup:
1. Grab a load of veg (including frozen veg) - do not think about what goes best together.
2. Combine with water & stock cubes
3. Boil the shite out it for hours
4. Whatever you do, make sure you do not add any herbs, spices etc. or anything that might enhance or add to flavour of soup
5. Blend the crap out of it
6. Leave it sitting on the counter and eat it over the following week - do not refrigerate!

• Haha
  • Sick

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Omg you are right 240 for the whole thing. Jesus christ she's not well. Can you imagine the amount you would get in Penneys for that. Shocking altogether🙈
Erica is a grade A snob, who aspires to be her Mother.
Everything about her is so curated.
I'm not a fan of either of the Foxes but I do get abit more warmth off Kaelin, I see think she holds back with her Insta page so as not to take away from the Queen Bee but I think Kaelin would do better with her career if she did.

Hotchips

I'm totally with you, I think a nice seating area for reading and just staring out the window would be nice!
Lads she must be obsessing about the apartment 24/7 I'd say decorating it is consuming all of her time, probably just as well cos she's not churning out any other content!!
their lease will be up for renewal if she doesnt get it finished soon...

• Haha

rhil

Why would they not just admit to being on holiday? People are going on holidays now. Is it because of travel restrictions in the US ? They are an odd lot

Hotchips

Has she posted her YouTube video? I can’t see it. Did she spill like she said she would and tell what she’s been quite recently??
I didnt watch it just viewed the comments so going on comments she needed "to take a break"...i might listen to it later to see what she had to take a break from as im genuinely curious. She had a 4 month break in ireland already this year and a few holidays since returning to NY. Asides from playing football, moving, dining out on a weekly basis and about 4/5 swipe ups, she couldnt possibly be burned out from work! She wouldnt last working as an employee in any industry in NY despite all the hustling she says she does....or else lack of work is causing problems. The sephora/kohls event in the car park in NJ was open to anyone to go to as she said herself. Any one of us here could have went and storied it on insta. If it was invite only in sephora times sq i would have been somewhat imoressed.

Skimmed through vlog there. She was overwhelmed and burnt out from tommys birthday, moving and the few trips away. Nothing wrong with admitting to being overwhelmed, we all hit that wall at some stage but not generally from birthday celebrations and holidays. Its bizarre to me tbh. If she was working 12 hour days in a company with the standard 15 days hols a year i could certainly understand being overwhelmed trying to move while having literally no time to do it. I think theres certainly an element of OCD going on with her, stressing over every minute detail for having the best birthday party, moving, changing and perfecting furnishings continuously..its a very hard way to live for her and those around her and its something she really needs to get on top of before it consumes her and her work will suffer because of it.

Last edited:

Vimeo

I can confirm mum and dad Fox are here also and another set of parents but unsure who they belong to!

• Wow

Pinksy33

Everything turns in to an ad, I love watching tv in bed , so relaxing .,. So there’s this new streaming service 😆

• Haha

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
Sorry I didn’t mean to offend anyone’s tradition, I obviously know very little about it. A pumpkin patch in Ireland is a mucky field full of pumpkins, you pick one and go home.

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Posting about going to New York’s homecoming concert but failed to mention that it was cancelled half way through due to hurricane Henri heading for the city! God forbid she could share that everything is not perfect in NEW YARK She truly is a unbelievable gowl

Yawn😴😴😴😴😴at her predicable over the top birthday party/birthday weekend /birthday month and the barrage of insensitive posts. Day 2?? Really erika, day 2 for your birthday after that lavish extravaganza do you honestly need a day 2? She honestly makes me sick, so selfish and self absorbed. And her dress, boring!!! And of course poor kaelin can't post in real time, has to be at least 24hour hours after queen B, although I did laugh, kaelin totally upstaged erika in all of the birthday picture posts😂😂😂

• Haha

noswiipeup

Has anyone watched Kaelins YouTube post? Do you think she suddenly posted again to prove she is not working somewhere else?
I have to say I do like her apartment.
She also mentions the trip to California was a trip her and David postponed! Retro is now tagging along.. I think that they are just clueless to what is happening outside of their bubble! The hurricane is not going to stop her celebrating a birthday!
I just watched it, I think she's so much more enjoyable to watch, and more realistic loads of bits of FB marketplace, ikea blinds, recognising she made mistakes with furniture purchases before and now buying things to have them for future apartments. Not buying a couch that looks a set of dentures.

• Haha

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
It’s quite sad that keelin posted her Barbados pics over the weekend after a quite obvious getting the ok from her sister. It’s pathetic and retro should be ashamed, she shouldn’t be making her sister come second all the time, what kinda of a sister does that

Reactions: 15

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
“She was totally underwhelmed by the Mets!”Yet she has the balls to call her 30th birthday £345 old fashioned bland dress a dress of dreams 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15