Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Uh oh, I'm out of a product I use!! I should I a. Go online and buy myself another jar of said product....or
B. Make a story about how I've used all of the product and tag the company🤔🤔🤔.
Honestly they have no shame!!🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AmmaH

Surely they have microwave popcorn and spaghetti in the US 🙈 looks like she was cleaning out her dried goods cabinet!

• Haha

oac

Also, a 'campaign' for her is like a couple of shots against a brick wall in the UES. It's hardly a legit advertising shoot as if the brands were doing it themselves.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Obsessed with the explainer as to why Retro and NOS fell out and also not one bit surprised by it tbh.NOS comes across quite well i think so delighted to hear she has a bit of backbone too

Greenoranges

One of my pet hates is obvious branding on anything, it's so gross 🤢 any time I see like Gucci t-shirts or Balenciaga labelled stuff I just think of AliExpress, you're not a close horse, the brand does not need you as a free walking advertisement 🤢

Reactions: 14

Pinksy33

That food display reminds me of school homeless drives. All the pasta /uncle bens “ non perishable “ The centra own brand biscuits 😂😂 what’s all the seasoning packets ?!

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Hence the radio silence!! Wow this lot are unreal, they basically just go on holiday and in between each vacation post pics of clothes or a couch!!!
I'm sorry but its beyond weird how they all holiday together alllllllllllll the time!!

• Heart

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
It’s actually disgusting, No regard for anyone, 9/11 is such a significant date for the people of America especially New Yorkers but sly fox only thinks about herself and portraying “her best life’ you would think her living there so long she would appreciate the magnitude but no not “Retro Flame” It’s her birthday and she will have her party to hell with anything else
Entitled, spoilt CREATURE!

uncleted

VIP Member
Long time lurker & first time poster & this may have already be said...
I really think Kaelin and David would be engaged by now in the normal world but they probably feel like they can't until Erika and Tommy get engaged.
They just seem so much more genuine with each other and not posed / awkward...I don't know ...feel like Kaelin is living in Erikas shadow a bit 🤷‍♀️
Oh god you’re so right. I’d imagine it’s tense between the 2 of them worrying who will get engaged first. At this stage wouldn’t be surprised if the four of them walked down the isle together. I’d imagine Erika has Tammy under strict orders to wait until restrictions are lifted so she can have an extra but very beige Kurry wedding, with Kaelin under strict orders to wait at least 2 years so as not to upstage her 🤦‍♀️ Or until he’s got at least 15K banked to buy her an “appropriate ring”. Unless they’re intending on buying (Which don’t think they’re able under visa) they’re hemorrhaging money on high rent and their lifestyles -I can’t imagine any savings from any of them.
im gonna call it her time will eventually run out in nyc never mind how any of them are able to keep their visas but erikas career is pretty stagnant. The wedding will be used as a deflection for the year she has to move home to Ireland

• Haha

Nicetry

Oh dear. It’s so hideous. $3k for a sofa that big is really cheap in the US. I can’t imagine what will happen to the fabric when anything spills!?!
The lack of armrests make it look so uncomfortable. It just looks like it belongs in a night club. Wow. Her taste is shocking. It looks very shallow too…. Not very deep.
I’d be raging if I was living in an empty apartment for over 3mths. I had to live without a sofa for 2 weeks and it was torture. My goodness she has notions. How does Tommy put up with her 🤭

Julesffs

Jeez they look like a retired couple in their 50’s on their boring Florida holiday.

• Haha

Semillon

I love retro’s super helpful post about her mom navigating travelling from Ireland to NY!
Answering all those questions…so so detailed and so so helpful!
Compared to the total silence when she travelled back last March…months later & she still hasn’t fessed up that herself and silent Bob (Kaelin) went through Mexico!!
Where was the blow by blow account in March Retro?! Or even in Sept when she snuck off to Barbados & but for a tattler caught them checking in…she would have said nothing!! Now we are in for a week of nauseating detail of the mother's visit…what they had for breakfast…the soup (bleurgh 🤢)…brushing their teeth collectively with spot light oral care etc!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Greenoranges

I know I thought that was unbelievable. She was home for the first 3 months of this year.
I know come Christmas I won't have been home in 2 years, and I don't have endless vacation days to be taking and weekends out of the city every weekend in the Hamptons ...how does she think the rest of us commoners manage 🤬

• Heart

oac

I find it hilarious that she just picked generic ‘NYC ‘ names for all pieces, except The Corrado necklace. The only Corrado I know with connections to New York was Corrado Soprano in the Sopranos! What place is it supposed be ?
It’s a chain of sandwich shops. Couldn’t make it up.

• Haha