Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
FFS, she's like some nervous mother hen sending her kids off to college for the first day......... Ridiculous......
The crisps and chocolate I could understand, but pasta and rice? What the actual hell 😂😂 I'm sure they sell way better pasta than that in NYC

• Haha
Reactions: 14

manifestinginfluencers

Slightly offensive when she says “so random but I always find nice bits in Forever 21 in the summer”. That implies she thinks it’s random to shop there. Absolutely nothing random about forever 21! Does she think everyone that follows her only dresses in Findi, Chanel, Saaaaint Laaauraaaanttt and Anne Taylor so maybe why she thinks people will think it’s random.

Yet again she’s away somewhere sooooo nice but her contint is still boring.

And hilarious the “luxe” river island range. Looks like a very normal hat to me!

Marybee23

My first thought was- yes your watching tv in bed coz your sofa is so damm uncomfortable. Also the fact she is trying her hardest and yet again teams up with a knockdown price alternative...

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
It'll be three years at Christmas since I last seen my family. It's an absolute nightmare with no end in sight. I think I'm going to have to finally unfollow for good if she doesn't acknowledge how beyond privileged she is to be around family right now.
I don't think she feels privileged to be honest girlo: I think she sees it all as her due. I'd say you'll be waiting a long time for her to acknowledge how lucky she is beyond insincere platitudes.
I unfollowed her and several like her a good while ago now and honestly my Instagram feed is so much the better for it! I enjoy reading the commentary here and dipping in and out of waragainstagrammers. Much higher quality, entertaining "contint" here tbh!

What is the actual point of poor old kaelins Instagram seriously? No matter what they do or where they go, kaelins is never allowed post first or in real time. She always ends up posting what she has done at the weekend on a Tuesday, after erika has posted about "such a nice weekend" to stories and her grid. So so nice. That was a fun one(she never looks like she's had fun). The best weekend with the best crew🙄. Bore. Off.

Hotchips

agree with all of the above, its horrendous.... also i thought the point of the massive windows was to enjoy the city views... they will have their backs to the view if that is where it is to be positioned... a pointless purchase. An L-shaped couch facing towards the window would make more sense. The couch she had in last apartment would have done the job perfectly. She wont like the #bestforless hagtag tho ......
the old saying can be applied here, fools and their money are easily parted.

Pinksy33

Does they anyone think they were celebrating an engagement? The upgrade of the room, the special family dinnear on the beach? The two families coming along?

girloxoxo

Jesus not an arm rest in sight. How would you even lie down on that to watch a film? Also she paid so much for that view but the couch is facing away from it? Would love to know how much she's spent on furniture in the last few years.

Reactions: 13

manifestinginfluencers

Good christ but she's pleased with herself. How oblivious do you have to be to take, let alone post, such a smug photo I'm which your partner looks like he's losing the will to live?!
Think she just liked her abs in the pic and didn’t even notice Tammy’s “help me” face #freeTammy

• Haha

Nicetry

Mind blown at her ignorance. Today is a day of mourning for all Americans and she’s posting this tripe! Have your celebrations privately Erika. This is not a good look.
Just saw her token post so she can continue posting birthday garbage. Disgusting behavior. Why do brands associate with her, it’s beyond me.l?!
I’m currently waiting for a memorial service to start, for firefighters and the police. Show some respect today Erika.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Wow! Red fox and Kaelin got freebie matching clear-plastic initialled makeup bags…to go with the clear plastic pestle & mortar makeup bags they were flogging last week. So so handy and matching! Hello landfill!!
But sure Red Fox can use them to sto-irr?? if that's the word?? her Chanil cosmetics. They'll look so so nice on the open shelves next to her Findi shoes. So chic.

• Haha

Fitzytour

I also turned 30 last week, I went for a night away to the Adare Manor with my sisters and it was fab. Actually could not get over the state of retroflames 30th😂, like mortified for her!! Screams looking for validation for me!

• Haha

uncleted

VIP Member
It still baffles me how she can be in New York for the best part of the decade but not have one friend who is a POC. I'm sure these girls are lovely, but she'll only ever be exposed to one type of NYC experience if she doesn't start making an effort to get to know people with a different lived experience from her. She may as well have stayed in Kerry.
Exactly she reminds me of a few girls from college who moved to Dublin from the country and only made friends with other girls from the same counties/areas. Except she’s in New York!
I’m very confused with all of their visas. If the other 3 are working they’re contributing to the US economy and paying taxes but what’s her contribution exactly? So many Irish over there illegally that can’t ever get home to their families for fear of not getting back in, making a decent living , truly deserving of a visa and then you’ve got this one and her super sweet 16 style birthday shenanigans..dipping in and out of Kerry during covid.

• Haha
Are you joking???? The 1st day the border opens and she is there. Grow up girls. You saw her a couple months ago

honest to god I had to go for work...started in jan and been waiting for the US to open and was a bit stressy with the forms and visas and queues and then i looked up and saw herself!! actually gave me such a laugh...i was like i need to join tattle for this moment! going through immigration and there was loads of questions on why your going on day 1 like whats so important...so imagine herself just like i last saw my daughters on holidays in Barbados in September!! tiny violin much 🤣🙄

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I feel they didn't show Mexico because they were actually embarrassed they had to enter America that way, Retro probably feels the Americans should be rolling out the red carpet on her return. Plus it just highlighted that they should never have went to Ireland in the first place, because of they'd done nothing wrong (which in their eyes they didn't) then skulking back in wouldn't have been necessary.

Nall

So, I have news of retro from a friend of a friend (so take with a health pinch of salt) both in NYC who work in marketing and ladies GAA that Uricka is now trying to her US based work through influencer marketing platforms. They are like tinder for brands that search for influencers based on follower, location, interests etc. You can do free samples or payments.
So it might explain the delay get the apartment furnished. Also she has no US based representative as far as they can see.
The joke with Tommy’s friends is when is she getting an Emma bed.

• Haha