Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I laughed when I heard her spiel, I’ve been taking them 6 weeks not sure if you believe other influencers when they said that, you couldnt believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Her page and content is dire, wake up and smell the Dunkin sly fox your Influencer days are over 🙌🏻
She really needs to get a new agency or something as she is jus so dull and un relatable

Reactions: 1

Emmas83

Chatty Member
I’m U.K. so have no idea but I remember being in New York and there were so many Irish people will they be making much more ££££ a lot seemed to just work in bars!

shins

I only wonder because of the Visa. Can you have an engaged visa in the US? I honestly cannot understand how they could possibly be considered to have extraordinary ability now. Has to hitch to the legit tax payer.
Only if you’re engaged to an American Citizen. They could be renewing their visas? Usually you need to leave the US to renew but with Covid I’m not sure was that stopped.

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
LCs closet, stephanie o quigley and life of a lady bear seem to have integrated way better than the likes of retro.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
If she was hiring photographer/videographer/ hair/ makeup she’d be paying by the day so getting the money’s worth I suppose ⏱⏱⏱

BigRedOne

the facial was so good she didn't get another one until a year later and it free? not a great ad

irishjen

VIP Member
Will be interesting to see what they do in March, given they definitely had rent reduction due to COVID. Prices are jumping massively in NYC now and free month's rent are long gone. Would expect they're looking at around $1k a month increase from next year.
Holy god

Peekaboo1234

VIP Member
So utterly privileged in so many ways all 4 of them!
The escape from New York - poor old Kaelin.
Jarred so much with the plight of others documented on the news lately.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I doubt the purchase story is true. Its quite costly to purchase in New York. Not just the mortgage but all the fees associated with it.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Tammy looked so bored, (he’s quite hot)!
On the wedding question, does anyone know anyone who had a wedding Pinterest?? No one I know

Summer2

Ive never bought CT before is it worth the splurge,my skin has become very dry lately (Probably a bonus of getting older) and I can't find a nice foundation!!?
Same as you and possibly being stuck at home all the time has not helped lol !! I had used the same foundation for years and just ugh on skin now

like another poster Found this a bit dry and flaky and didn’t like it :(

I tried Aimee Connolly products and so far I’m liking them - the hydrate spray is really good before going to bed to spray face for added hydration and so far her products are sitting well and look well - I’m using the tint and glow one a bit more than the first one she brought out at moment and think I prefer that one